Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Good summary. It looks like anvils only apply to ships that are actually being written or ones that the writers think they are writing and the actors think they are acting but the viewers see something else. LOL
    We should come up with a term for scenes that are shippy though the ship isn't being intended. *LOL*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      We should come up with a term for scenes that are shippy though the ship isn't being intended. *LOL*
      I know. I was going through the Ship Yard but couldn't find a specific term. Though there are a lot of good ones that pertain to SGA.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The Ship Yard...I didn't know it. I will keep it for the future conversations.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Speaking of smutty... pkprd869, you devil you! Let's hope they've got some nice secluded cabanas on that beach for John and Lizzie to go spend some quality time in!

Probie! I was laughing my butt off through the whole recap of The Long Goodbye. Your mom totally cracks me up! I'm glad she didn't know about the kiss beforehand, she must've had fun seeing that.

Shipping anvils... meh, I'm with JoeF. Show, don't tell. And while I am a canonist, some of those 'anvils' that the writers dropped in our laps are just too heavy-handed for me to believe they're at all credible.

Ah, The Ship Yard. They even list John/Elizabeth as a Fan Preferred Couple!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Speaking of smutty... pkprd869, you devil you! Let's hope they've got some nice secluded cabanas on that beach for John and Lizzie to go spend some quality time in!

Probie! I was laughing my butt off through the whole recap of The Long Goodbye. Your mom totally cracks me up! I'm glad she didn't know about the kiss beforehand, she must've had fun seeing that.

Shipping anvils... meh, I'm with JoeF. Show, don't tell. And while I am a canonist, some of those 'anvils' that the writers dropped in our laps are just too heavy-handed for me to believe they're at all credible.

Ah, The Ship Yard. They even list John/Elizabeth as a Fan Preferred Couple!
            She had fun. I was in pain.lol I think for the seasons 4 and 5, I will wear some protections.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              She had fun. I was in pain.lol I think for the seasons 4 and 5, I will wear some protections.
              LOL! Sounds like you need some some plate armor!

Oooh, and for those of us in the US, SyFy's weekday SGA reruns resume today with Season 2's Inferno! Get ready to squee at the "Smitten?" scene!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hah! McKay's already smitten with the blonde chick.

Comment

Oooh, an intact Aurora-class ship! And it'll only survive another, what, three episodes? Gee, Atlantis never gets to keep the cool toys.

Comment

Whoo! John's reporting to Lizzie in person! Let the eyesex begin!

Comment

And Lizzie's heading back with him! Time for a quickie in the closet before they go!

Comment

Ooops, the Stargate just fell into a crevasse filled with molten lava. The team is so screwed! At least John knows Lizzie is safely back in Atlantis now.

Comment

John's already thinking of what Elizabeth will do. He knows her so well.

Comment

And Lizzie's heading back with him! Time for a quickie in the closet before they go!
                            Just to say: PERVERT!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Just to say: PERVERT!!!!
                              What? Because John and Lizzie are doing it in a closet?

Comment

What? Because John and Lizzie are doing it in a closet?
                                No it's because you said "quickie".lol

I say stupid things so time to go to bed. Bye Scary Kitty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X