Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    was watching the jetsons movie earlier and i heard this song and i thought of Sparky.

Spoiler:
    No, Im not making that promise again
    Nothing can change my mind
    Nothing at all
    cause love has a way of comin undone
    till Im all alone with my heart
    And here Ill stay

And I always thought Id see you again
    Oh how it hurts, every time youve crossed my heart since then
    Gonna give it all it takes
    To hold what might have been,
    But I always thought Id see you again

Now theres no reason to run for the phone
    No need to hold my breath
    Hopin its you
    Each time I see someone we used to know
    Or go some place we used to go
    Its not the same

cause I always thought Id see you again
    oh how it hurts every time
    Youve crossed my heart since then
    Gonna give up all it takes
    To hold what might have been cause I always thought Id see you again

Love doesnt come when you need love
    Its not always there when you fall
    Try as you may, you got nothin to say
    Nothing at all

I always thought Id see you again
    Oh how it hurts every time
    Youve crossed my heart again
    Gotta give it all it takes
    To hold what might have been
    Cause I always thought Id see you again
    Cause I always thought Id see you again
    Again
    Again
    Oh, you're so right. This does fit Sparky a lot.
    Do you have a title and artist?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Have a great vacation! I love the pictures--especially the Ronon one!!!
      Thanks.
      My sister said "he's Jesus with dreadlocks.".lol

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I know. I had never really thought much about that scene either. I may have to rewatch it tomorrow. *makes list*

The pics are great. Your drawings just keep getting better and better. Have a great vacation. We'll be here when you get back.
      Thanks.
      I'm happy if you said it's better. I need to work on Sheppard. I have some problems to draw him.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Beautiful drawings, Probie! Have fun on your vacation, and we'll try not to burn down the forum while you're gone!

Great recap of Vengeance, Eri! I also really enjoy this episode, because it's such a fun and exciting romp that I can (almost) forget the two episodes that open and end this disc on my DVD set.

Even though Elizabeth only really appears at the beginning and the end, her appearances don't feel shoehorned in. Binder did an excellent job at pulling the fakeout call to Atlantis to isolate the team from help.

Michael is uber-creepy. It's from here on that he descends into his evil super-villain mode, which did get rather ham-fisted towards the end. But Binder sets up the background and Michael's motivation for doing what he did beautifully, and Connor Trineer was deliciously cold-blooded in his performance. Yum.

And I have to agree, the big rubber suit was a definite turn-off. One of the reasons why it worked in Alien was because they kept it in the dark and shadows for so much of the film and only fully showed it toward the end. I'm glad they didn't try to use the Super Wraith again.

The eyesex of doom strikes again.
      Thanks.
      Don't burn the forum but put a lot of fanfics, pics,... I will be happy if I have 40 pages to read when I will be back.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      You are so right.
      I never payed much attention to that scene either, but omgosh... his looks are so... waw...

Have a good vacation!
      And heck! I still need to send you that email about the Sparky weekend *headdesk*

The drawings are excellent and I can't wait to see what the Sparky one will look like once it's finished.
      Oh yes the Sparky weekend. I will wait your mail. I will answer you when I will be back.
      Thanks for the comment on my drawing. The Sparky one will take me a lot of time. I will show the pic that I use as model.

Bye Sparky friends. I miss you already.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Waitaminute, you're saying. Pretty Friday? You thought Thursday was Pretty Day? So did I. Except Thursday is supposed to be Fluff Day. Ooops. So this week, you get two Pretty Days for the price of one! Ahahahaha!

It's "I Always Thought I'd See You Again" by Tiffany. And the only reason I know this is because I had a friend in junior high school who was absolutely mad for all things Tiffany.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Thanks.
        Don't burn the forum but put a lot of fanfics, pics,... I will be happy if I have 40 pages to read when I will be back.
        40 pages? We'll try our best! LOL!

*waves to Probie* See you soon!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow. The forum is S-L-O-W...

I need pretties! Anyone, anyone?
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

The forum seems to be running okay for me at the moment, but it was definitely slow last night. Hmm, intermittent problems with the server, perhaps?

Don't have any pretty pics, but I do have a pretty fic to rec!

Sleepy Puppy, by wanderingsmith. After coming back from a mission, John can't sleep and needs some TLC from Elizabeth.

Happy Pretty reading!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The forum seems to be running okay for me at the moment, but it was definitely slow last night. Hmm, intermittent problems with the server, perhaps?

Don't have any pretty pics, but I do have a pretty fic to rec!

Sleepy Puppy, by wanderingsmith. After coming back from a mission, John can't sleep and needs some TLC from Elizabeth.

Happy Pretty reading!
              That fic is just one of the best. And I can help with the pretty.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That fic is just one of the best. And I can help with the pretty.

Spoiler:
                YAY! P-R-E-T-T-Y.

I think I'm going to hold off on questions, guys. I'm not in a 'thinking' mood and actually think I'm suffering from some form of a panic attack from a 'discussion' my boss and I had last night. It wasn't a horrible discussion--I'm not in danger of losing my job, no criticism of my work levelled my way--but it was still a little disconcerting. She sorta has this 'world is out to get her' viewpoint and I don't know how to deal with that very well. All I want to do is my very best for her and the company, and how you reiterate that to someone who's paranoid is kinda hard.

So I'm just going to contribute more pretty.

Is that Elizabeth...

...leaning over John? That's a change.

Comment

YAY! P-R-E-T-T-Y.

I think I'm going to hold off on questions, guys. I'm not in a 'thinking' mood and actually think I'm suffering from some form of a panic attack from a 'discussion' my boss and I had last night. It wasn't a horrible discussion--I'm not in danger of losing my job, no criticism of my work levelled my way--but it was still a little disconcerting. She sorta has this 'world is out to get her' viewpoint and I don't know how to deal with that very well. All I want to do is my very best for her and the company, and how you reiterate that to someone who's paranoid is kinda hard.
                  *huggles and passes a mojito* Methinks you might need one of those...

They're eyesexing of doom again, too. That's always pretty. Pretty hot, that is.

Comment

*huggles and passes a mojito* Methinks you might need one of those...

They're eyesexing of doom again, too. That's always pretty. Pretty hot, that is.
                    *downs mojito* I LOVE THOSE. More plzthx...

And thank you!

Comment

*downs mojito* I LOVE THOSE. More plzthx...

And thank you!
                      *hands over a whole pitcher of mojitos* We can wait for questions. And thanks for the pretty. Here's more.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

yeah it's Tiffany "I Always thought i'd see you again"

Comment

*hands over a whole pitcher of mojitos* We can wait for questions. And thanks for the pretty. Here's more.

Spoiler:
                          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/southernred/sga-3x10-1972.jpg
                          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-2x04_1976.jpg
                          http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-3x20-0492.jpg
                          I might have to watch Duet again. Good for laughs...

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Ah, I love John's impish little puppy grin in the middle pic. So cute! You just want to scratch his head and rub his belly!

I might have to watch Duet again. Good for laughs...
                            Oooh, stick around on the forum and we can thon it!

*passes over another full pitcher of mojitos*

Comment

I will go on vacation tomorrow so it's (maybe) my last post. I will be back in 5 days. But after that I give you some "gifts."

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16834

OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16833

Sparky:
                              I'm a little ashamed to show you this because it's not finished but it's an "insight" of what you will have when I will be back in 5 days.
                              Spoiler:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1488&pictureid=16835

Eri13:
                              Your recap is excellent. I will miss the questions so I'm a little sad.

Bye everyone.
                              Ooo, excellent drawings! The one of Ronon is great, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished Sparky picture.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              was watching the jetsons movie earlier and i heard this song and i thought of Sparky.

Spoiler:
                              <space?>
                              Oh. *is sad* That is a really really Sparky song. Someone should write a songfic with that from John's perspective taking place after TMC.

Thanks.
                              My sister said "he's Jesus with dreadlocks.".lol
                              lol

Thanks.
                              I'm happy if you said it's better. I need to work on Sheppard. I have some problems to draw him.
                              Yeah, I can understand that. I have no idea what it is about that man that makes him so difficult to draw, but he is. It's really kind of annoying actually.

Wonderful recap of Vengeance Eri!

And I'm loving all the pretties.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Duet is on SyFy right now!

Diggin' the alien language sign post. Ah, SGA when they used to care about little details like that.

Oh, hiya Cadman!

Comment

Working...
                                X