Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    We've got the merriest gutter on GW, no, in the entire Stargate fandom! Ahahahah!

Nope, definitely can't go wrong there.

Awww, don't worry, a flash of inspiration will come. Like the baby hedgehogs.
    I hate you. In a good way, but I still hate you. *g*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Anuna+smut... Oh, boy. After the strawberries and ice cream I cant imagine what she could do to biscuits and gravy. (Looks around nervously) Oh *beep*! (Runs away)
      Oh, I could do lots. But there's this one. It's old, and probably very silly and OOC, there's a mention of banana, and well.... Warnings for adult content, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Anuna+smut... Oh, boy. After the strawberries and ice cream I cant imagine what she could do to biscuits and gravy. (Looks around nervously) Oh *beep*! (Runs away)
        Personally, my vote's for hot fudge sauce.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Oh, I could do lots. But there's this one. It's old, and probably very silly and OOC, there's a mention of banana, and well.... Warnings for adult content, guys.
        A banana? Well, that settles that. Hot fudge sauce it is! Just add some whipped cream and a cherry and you'll have a banana split! With Lizzie or John being the ice cream, of course.

I hate you. In a good way, but I still hate you. *g*
        *cackles* Aaaah, my work is done! Heehee!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Personally, my vote's for hot fudge sauce.

A banana? Well, that settles that. Hot fudge sauce it is! Just add some whipped cream and a cherry and you'll have a banana split! With Lizzie or John being the ice cream, of course.

*cackles* Aaaah, my work is done! Heehee!
          Bananas, hot fudge, whipped cream, strawberries, ice cream and a cherry...sounds like a sundae. But I'm not sure where the biscuits and gravy fit in.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Bananas, hot fudge, whipped cream, strawberries, ice cream and a cherry...sounds like a sundae. But I'm not sure where the biscuits and gravy fit in.
            I guess you've got to have something savory to go with the sweets. Though I'd go for a bacon cheeseburger, myself. Maybe with some beer.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I guess you've got to have something savory to go with the sweets. Though I'd go for a bacon cheeseburger, myself.
              You just spawned a plot bunny. Thank you all. I'm writing. It's not smut. But it's funny. I hope.

Comment

You just spawned a plot bunny. Thank you all. I'm writing. It's not smut. But it's funny. I hope.
                Whoo Hoo! Victory is ours! And we can always use more funny fics.

Comment

Want a snippet?

Sure you do.

Spoiler:

“Ice cream.”

“You miss ice cream the most? But we can make it,” said Katie, reaching for the bowl of popcorn, and putting a few into her mouth. “Elizabeth? What did you put in these?”

Kate leaned forward from her place on the couch and took the bowl, then sniffed its contents.

“I believe that’s curry?” she looked at Elizabeth with a smirk on her face. Elizabeth stretched her toes a bit, not feeling like making a move. Eight months of pregnancy could do that to anyone, she thought. Rubbing her quite prominent stomach, she shrugged.

“I like curry – popcorn,” she said, like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Only they were almost out of curry, but there were many interesting Athosian spices. Kate smiled knowingly.

“We hope you’ll kick that particular habit soon,” she said and placed the curry popcorn bowl onto Elizabeth’s stomach. “You eat those. We’ll take the other one.”

“Huh. Okay. Only I don’t remember what I put into that one,” said Elizabeth and for a moment Kate’s and Katie’s hands were hanging in the air.

“I made that one,” said Teyla.

“Gotcha,” Elizabeth grinned over a handful of popcorn. Kate tossed one in her direction, hitting her in the head.

“Why ice cream when we can make ice cream ourselves?” asked Katie again. Elizabeth made a thoughtful face.

“It’s just not the same,” she answered, and for a moment Katie’s face fell. They had things which were close enough, but just not the same. With almost two years cut away from Earth, they had to invent things, and learn how to replace things they loved, but at least Kate managed to grow coffee in the botanic garden. It was still way too early for actual coffee beans, but a better part of the expedition watched that tree like a panacea. Every once in a while Katie had to shoo someone out.

“Yeah, we know about those,” Kate sighed and reached for the cup of coffee substitute. It was some kind of tea. Elizabeth looked at her as she took a sip.

“I hate you now,” she said, patting her belly.

“For this? It’s awful, I hate it, you hate it, everyone hates it,” Kate glanced at the botanist sitting next to her. Katie just rolled her eyes. No, she couldn’t make that poor plant grow any faster.

“It’s caffeine,” groaned Elizabeth. Carson had enforced a veto months ago, because Elizabeth’s blood pressure had the tendency of going up. Elizabeth was at the point of being desperate for anything caffeine resembling, but for the next two weeks, it was still a firm no.

Teyla decided the conversation should move onward. Mentioning caffeine, among few other tings, in front of Elizabeth, wasn’t the best idea.

*g*

Comment

Want a snippet?

Sure you do.

<snipped for space>

*g*
                    ZOMG! *flails and squees* Pregnant!Lizzie! Doing the girl's night in thing with Teyla and Kate and Katie! And yay, they're still cut off from Earth! ('cause, you know, Earth ruins everything for Atlantis, so who needs 'em? ) And ZOMG, the food cravings! *runs around squeeing some more*

Gee, can you tell I liked it?

Comment

ZOMG! *flails and squees* Pregnant!Lizzie! Doing the girl's night in thing with Teyla and Kate and Katie! And yay, they're still cut off from Earth! ('cause, you know, Earth ruins everything for Atlantis, so who needs 'em? ) And ZOMG, the food cravings! *runs around squeeing some more*

Gee, can you tell I liked it?
                      Wooo hooo! I'm so bad at fics like these. I love reading girl talks and I suck at coming up with them. This is a rare occasion indeed! I'm so happy you like it.

This is from Lullaby 'verse, you know. Only set few months in the future.

Comment

Wooo hooo! I'm so bad at fics like these. I love reading girl talks and I suck at coming up with them. This is a rare occasion indeed! I'm so happy you like it.

This is from Lullaby 'verse, you know. Only set few months in the future.
                        Are you kidding? This was damn fun!

Yay, Lullaby 'verse! *squees and twirls*

Comment

Thank you, SK! *huggles*

Comment

Want a snippet?

Sure you do.

Spoiler:

“Ice cream.”

“You miss ice cream the most? But we can make it,” said Katie, reaching for the bowl of popcorn, and putting a few into her mouth. “Elizabeth? What did you put in these?”

Kate leaned forward from her place on the couch and took the bowl, then sniffed its contents.

“I believe that’s curry?” she looked at Elizabeth with a smirk on her face. Elizabeth stretched her toes a bit, not feeling like making a move. Eight months of pregnancy could do that to anyone, she thought. Rubbing her quite prominent stomach, she shrugged.

“I like curry – popcorn,” she said, like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Only they were almost out of curry, but there were many interesting Athosian spices. Kate smiled knowingly.

“We hope you’ll kick that particular habit soon,” she said and placed the curry popcorn bowl onto Elizabeth’s stomach. “You eat those. We’ll take the other one.”

“Huh. Okay. Only I don’t remember what I put into that one,” said Elizabeth and for a moment Kate’s and Katie’s hands were hanging in the air.

“I made that one,” said Teyla.

“Gotcha,” Elizabeth grinned over a handful of popcorn. Kate tossed one in her direction, hitting her in the head.

“Why ice cream when we can make ice cream ourselves?” asked Katie again. Elizabeth made a thoughtful face.

“It’s just not the same,” she answered, and for a moment Katie’s face fell. They had things which were close enough, but just not the same. With almost two years cut away from Earth, they had to invent things, and learn how to replace things they loved, but at least Kate managed to grow coffee in the botanic garden. It was still way too early for actual coffee beans, but a better part of the expedition watched that tree like a panacea. Every once in a while Katie had to shoo someone out.

“Yeah, we know about those,” Kate sighed and reached for the cup of coffee substitute. It was some kind of tea. Elizabeth looked at her as she took a sip.

“I hate you now,” she said, patting her belly.

“For this? It’s awful, I hate it, you hate it, everyone hates it,” Kate glanced at the botanist sitting next to her. Katie just rolled her eyes. No, she couldn’t make that poor plant grow any faster.

“It’s caffeine,” groaned Elizabeth. Carson had enforced a veto months ago, because Elizabeth’s blood pressure had the tendency of going up. Elizabeth was at the point of being desperate for anything caffeine resembling, but for the next two weeks, it was still a firm no.

Teyla decided the conversation should move onward. Mentioning caffeine, among few other tings, in front of Elizabeth, wasn’t the best idea.

*g*
                            I love girl talk too. I wonder how John is dealing with no coffee and Liz's weird cravings?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I love girl talk too. I wonder how John is dealing with no coffee and Liz's weird cravings?
                              Barricaded in Lizzie's office ('cause if Beckett's forbidden her caffeine, he's probably also taken her off duty for the duration, which means John's running the city) with strict orders to keep that other caffeine fiend Rodney very far away from him. LOL!

Comment

Barricaded in Lizzie's office ('cause if Beckett's forbidden her caffeine, he's probably also taken her off duty for the duration, which means John's running the city) with strict orders to keep that other caffeine fiend Rodney very far away from him. LOL!
                                I'm willing to bet Rodney is having weird cravings right along with her. And John has to smack him in the head. OMG! Plot bunny be gone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X