Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'll be here. Though I have to run right after. We're invited to a party. Yay.
    Heh, I've got a dinner to go to afterward, too.

T-minus 1 hour to First Strike!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

In the meantime, I'm finally back to writing Big bang. All I've got until now a re measly 6 000 words. That must be corrected.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        In the meantime, I'm finally back to writing Big bang. All I've got until now a re measly 6 000 words. That must be corrected.
        Yay Big Bang. Yay postathon. Now I must go dry my hair and get ready for some Sparky.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, I hear ya! I want to get in at least 5000 words by Comic-Con in two weeks.

Yay Big Bang. Yay postathon. Now I must go dry my hair and get ready for some Sparky.
          Heehee!

T-minus 40 minutes!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, how much do you have by now? Words in Big Bang, I mean.

Comment

SK, how much do you have by now? Words in Big Bang, I mean.
              Just about 5000. So yeah, I'm looking to double it and get this train outta the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Just about 5000. So yeah, I'm looking to double it and get this train outta the station.
                Well, same here! It's a long road until 40 000. Bah!

Comment

Well, same here! It's a long road until 40 000. Bah!
                  Whew, tell me about it!

T-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

Thanks to all who like the fic. I'll post it elsewhere when it's all done. I think there will be 2 more parts.
                    *claps enthusiastically*
                    Yay!!! Two more parts

Guys, does anyone here remember the Dirty Dancing hype we had 'round this place like two years ago? Anyway I just found this:

Love is strange

It's.... eeeek, so embarrassing! Go on, laugh!
                    Don't remember it, cause I don't think I was around then... but then again, my memory does suck big time...
                    Anyway, vid is not embarrassing, it's Sparky and it's cute and it made me smile and grin. So it's all good

Yay!! BigBang
                    I really should continue writing for that one... I'm around 11.000 words, so it's not bad, but I'm getting behind on schedule... blame the swficathon (which is now around 3000 words) and the bunnies that keep harassing me in between...

T-minus 40 minutes!
                    I'm still ready

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Yay!! BigBang
                      I really should continue writing for that one... I'm around 11.000 words, so it's not bad, but I'm getting behind on schedule... blame the swficathon (which is now around 3000 words) and the bunnies that keep harassing me in between...
                      Or the real-life computer shenanigans...

I'm still ready
                      Heheheh... T-minus 20 minutes!

Comment

I think I'll skip this 'thon. I'm quite tired.

Comment

i wont be able to do first strike but i think when we reach ghost in the machine we need to make a very good commentary for that episode.

Comment

Or the real-life computer shenanigans...
                            *headdesk*
                            Don't get me started on that!!
                            But then again, you know all about that too
                            Then again: I write most of my fic at work

Sig by me

Comment

*headdesk*
                              Don't get me started on that!!
                              But then again, you know all about that too
                              Then again: I write most of my fic at work
                              I used to, but I don't any more. Too risky.

Comment

okay guys. Good night! Sparky dreams!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X