Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    god i love watching SGA in HD its so Cool.
    It totally is! *squeals*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn, John and Elizabeth are eyesexing in her office again! This time in front of Rodney! Do those two have no shame? LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie's all freaked out by what Teyla's seeing in the hypnosis, but John runs after Lizzie when she runs out. Awww... *pets them*

Comment

Holy crap, and now John and Elizabeth are eyesexing in front of Kate! In Lizzie's office! LOL!

Comment

It's just creepy how when Teyla's possessed again, she goes right after Lizzie and only beats up on everyone else to get them out of her way. Poor John, getting smacked around with an IV stand defending Lizzie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              It's just creepy how when Teyla's possessed again, she goes right after Lizzie and only beats up on everyone else to get them out of her way. Poor John, getting smacked around with an IV stand defending Lizzie.
              Wow, when is this? Wanna see it!

BTW, just a quick hello to say I had THE BEST sparky dream last night...however it was a bit *cough*naughty*cough* So i won't discuss it, but it was good.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                Wow, when is this? Wanna see it!
                Oh, SyFy Channel in the US has started rerunning SGA from the beginning, and today's episode was "The Gift."

BTW, just a quick hello to say I had THE BEST sparky dream last night...however it was a bit *cough*naughty*cough* So i won't discuss it, but it was good.
                Awwww! What's wrong with Sparky being a little naughty? Hmm, you could always turn it into a fic...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Lol, I tried catching up on everything when I joined and got close to page 2000, but then lost where I was and gave up
                  Just jump right in and enjoy the fun

*waves* Good to see you again!
                  Love the 'Sanctuary' sig... just started watching the show and I'm liking it

closer... closer... you know you want to

did I shave this morning?

wish she would take me into the dark closet.

I'll never get arms like those *pouts*

Very nice drawing!!
                  LOL. Those are priceless.

Irony of ironies that we were talking earlier about Teyla's gift and the potential threat it poses in relation to "Submersion," because today SyFy is rerunning "The Gift." Complete with Bates and his paranoia.
                  I watched that for a change. We're tired of the news and it was on so.... Good to see the old stuff. Loved the way John ran after Elizabeth and Elizabeth was soooo worried about her friend Teyla but John just wanted info. The military mind at work. Heh.

And on the same note...well sorta. I am working my way back throught S4...what?...now that I know how things turned out it's completely different...anyway....I watched Missing today and I encourage everyone to do the same. After knowing all that comes after with Keller, she doesn't seem half as bad at this point. Also I liked primitive, violent, take charge Teyla and best of all the set up for the Kanaan story was very well done. I don't think all those who complain that Kanaan came out of the blue were paying attention. They talk about how he and Teyla have known each other since childhood and the affection for him is obvious in Teyla. It clearly establishes him as her love interest. Plus John teasing her about having a date clearly establishes him as just a friend. No ambiguity that I can see.

I enjoyed it a lot more than the first time.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    I watched that for a change. We're tired of the news and it was on so.... Good to see the old stuff. Loved the way John ran after Elizabeth and Elizabeth was soooo worried about her friend Teyla but John just wanted info. The military mind at work. Heh.
                    *snickers* Betcha that wasn't the only thing on John's mind... Lizzie's red t-shirt was rather clingy.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    And on the same note...well sorta. I am working my way back throught S4...what?...now that I know how things turned out it's completely different...anyway....I watched Missing today and I encourage everyone to do the same. After knowing all that comes after with Keller, she doesn't seem half as bad at this point. Also I liked primitive, violent, take charge Teyla and best of all the set up for the Kanaan story was very well done. I don't think all those who complain that Kanaan came out of the blue were paying attention. They talk about how he and Teyla have known each other since childhood and the affection for him is obvious in Teyla. It clearly establishes him as her love interest. Plus John teasing her about having a date clearly establishes him as just a friend. No ambiguity that I can see.

I enjoyed it a lot more than the first time.
                    There's a certain warmth in Teyla when she talks about Kanaan that we don't see in her at any other time. It's very like the warmth we see in John and Elizabeth when they're with each other. Definitely no ambiguity there, either.

Comment

Oh, SyFy Channel in the US has started rerunning SGA from the beginning, and today's episode was "The Gift."

Awwww! What's wrong with Sparky being a little naughty? Hmm, you could always turn it into a fic...
                      Oh god, please don't tempt my muse! *puts it back in its box* It does doesn't behave if it gets an idea!!!!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        Lol, I tried catching up on everything when I joined and got close to page 2000, but then lost where I was and gave up
                        Just jump right in and enjoy the fun

*waves* Good to see you again!
                        Love the 'Sanctuary' sig... just started watching the show and I'm liking it

closer... closer... you know you want to

did I shave this morning?

wish she would take me into the dark closet.

I'll never get arms like those *pouts*

Very nice drawing!!
                        it's prety awesome ay!.. i'm a tiny bt parcial to the Vampire, but thats just me

*snuggles down under all the sparkyness*.. ahhh its good to be home
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Oh god, please don't tempt my muse! *puts it back in its box* It does doesn't behave if it gets an idea!!!!
                          LOL!

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          *snuggles down under all the sparkyness*.. ahhh its good to be home
                          *huggles and passes a plate with chocolate-peanut butter cups and mints*

Comment

Howdy folks. I see we have a new sparky here, so Hello. And some old friends popping in, so Hello to y'all. Ah, the naughty sparky dreams. I had one (well I guess its more a thunker) where Lizzie is my Poli Sci prof. After my usual tomfoolery and shenanigans in class, Dr. Weir tells me to see her after class. She says, "You are a naughty boy..." I'll let your imagination take it from there.
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              Howdy folks. I see we have a new sparky here, so Hello. And some old friends popping in, so Hello to y'all. Ah, the naughty sparky dreams. I had one (well I guess its more a thunker) where Lizzie is my Poli Sci prof. After my usual tomfoolery and shenanigans in class, Dr. Weir tells me to see her after class. She says, "You are a naughty boy..." I'll let your imagination take it from there.
                              Naughty, indeed! John's going to have to wash your brain out with soap!

Comment

RAWR! .... smexy hehe
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X