Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey - You're late

Comment

Awww Jack's picking on Elizabeth... meany!

Comment

Jumper to submarine mode!

'You're late." LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Yeah, the cloak got damaged when they backed the Jumper out of the gate room.
          ah, that is a valid reason... sorta...

lol, frozen goods

Sig by me

Comment

'Young strapping Marines.'

LOL!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

:: glares at Jack:: The snarkism is NOT nice

John's looking forward to being fired.. so he can go christen the rest of the buildings with Elizabeth

Comment

lol, Jack totally not happy with the people in the rescue team

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                  Awww Jack's picking on Elizabeth... meany!
                  He's picking on all of them!

Comment

Oh Noes.. the jumper's leaking!!!

Comment

C'mon Jack, stop threatening to fire John, that's not very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        :: glares at Jack:: The snarkism is NOT nice

John's looking forward to being fired.. so he can go christen the rest of the buildings with Elizabeth
                        hehe, exactly! Then they don't have to mind their positions within the expedition

Sig by me

Comment

Team Sparky is in trouble.. oh noes!!!

Meanwhile.. Jack goes for a dip

Comment

So, they can't drain the jumper bay, and now there's water leaking into the jumper. Oops.

Comment

This part of the plan isn't going so well.
                              Gee, John... Ya think??

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                hehe, exactly! Then they don't have to mind their positions within the expedition
                                Well, all they have to do is steal the city and go become space pirates or something. Then they don't have to worry about what Earth thinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X