Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    And sparkly! LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

    Comment


      I never doubted I wasn't a real and true Sparky... the quiz is just dubious

      Aah... precious Liz and John... precious Sparky... Precious!!!!
      *clutches the Liz and John action-figures against her chest*
      Precious!!!!

      Sig by me

      Comment


        ROFL.. so us Sparkies are also Rings fans

        Comment


          I have two wrong answers (the last one too). It is true that the quiz is dubious but hey .. it's just for laughs. And Yunadax, you are beautiful in that dress. I love your dress. I'm jealous.lol
          I have to go to work but I don't want.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

          Comment


            Well, I'm back in action. I just took the last load of family to the airport. It was a wonderful week, but I'm ready for a bit of quiet. And we have a boatload of new Joe fans...AKA "hot Stargate guy".
            sigpic

            Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

            Comment


              Hey guys, my dad's going in for lung surgery today so I'll be a stranger for a while. Thanks for the quiz link, probie, it made me feel a little better.

              Saw the new Trek this weekend with my dad and loved it. I know that's behind the times, but, well, there you have it.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

              Comment


                Wow. just found out that JF will be attending DragonCon in Atlanta. It's almost enough to make me want to go to a convention.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Hey guys, my dad's going in for lung surgery today so I'll be a stranger for a while. Thanks for the quiz link, probie, it made me feel a little better.

                  Saw the new Trek this weekend with my dad and loved it. I know that's behind the times, but, well, there you have it.
                  Sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for your dad.
                  sigpic

                  Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                  Comment


                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday, and... guess what? It's the 18th, and that means it's Sparky Day for the merry month of May!

                    *huggles Eri* I hope your dad pulls through his surgery okay. *more huggles*

                    I hope JF and Torri come to the Creation con out here in LA in November... (still no word yet, though) *pouts*

                    SR... Joe = "hot Stargate guy". LOL!

                    *joins KrisRussel in hugging Sparky action figures* Speaking of the figures, we had a little earthquake in the LA area last night. Knocked down my action figures... and yes, John once again landed on top of Lizzie. Gee, ya think he's trying to tell me something?
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Hey guys, my dad's going in for lung surgery today so I'll be a stranger for a while. Thanks for the quiz link, probie, it made me feel a little better.

                      Saw the new Trek this weekend with my dad and loved it. I know that's behind the times, but, well, there you have it.

                      Pleased that my link made you feel a little better.
                      I hope everything will be OK.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday, and... guess what? It's the 18th, and that means it's Sparky Day for the merry month of May!

                        *huggles Eri* I hope your dad pulls through his surgery okay. *more huggles*

                        I hope JF and Torri come to the Creation con out here in LA in November... (still no word yet, though) *pouts*

                        SR... Joe = "hot Stargate guy". LOL!

                        *joins KrisRussel in hugging Sparky action figures* Speaking of the figures, we had a little earthquake in the LA area last night. Knocked down my action figures... and yes, John once again landed on top of Lizzie. Gee, ya think he's trying to tell me something? :sheppard28:

                        Because it's Sparky Day...

                        The famous kiss
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_-hqIATADI

                        The other famous kiss lol
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivlKUwk620M

                        And because i like this song
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmOcm_OX1YQ

                        I hope that Torri Higginson will do one convention this year. I miss her. I want to know her new projects. And I want to see her in a convention with Joe Flanigan (of course) and David Hewlett. I ask too much huh?

                        For your figures. First let me laugh and second we can see that John wants to protect his Lizzie (=opportunity to stick his body to hers lol)
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Hey guys, my dad's going in for lung surgery today so I'll be a stranger for a while. Thanks for the quiz link, probie, it made me feel a little better.

                          Saw the new Trek this weekend with my dad and loved it. I know that's behind the times, but, well, there you have it.
                          I hope your dad will be ok. Keep us updated.

                          The new Trek is amazing!! I'm going to see it for the 8th time on Wednesday
                          I just have a couple of questions about it for the people who have seen it:
                          Spoiler:
                          1. Why does Spock kneel down when he's beamed to the surface of Vulcan? Just to look cool or does it really have a purpose?
                          2. At a certain point Nero says to Kirk: "I will kill you like I killed your father." (or something along those lines) So, how did Nero know George Kirk was on the USS Kelvin when it slammed into Nero's ship?



                          Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Wow. just found out that JF will be attending DragonCon in Atlanta. It's almost enough to make me want to go to a convention.
                          OMG!! Go!!! GO!!! Get your a$$ over there!!!
                          Honestly, you can see JF in person, don't let that go by you, you'll only regret it for the rest of your life!
                          And we still need someone to verify that he was talking about Elizabeth in his last SG Magazine interview

                          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          *joins KrisRussel in hugging Sparky action figures* Speaking of the figures, we had a little earthquake in the LA area last night. Knocked down my action figures... and yes, John once again landed on top of Lizzie. Gee, ya think he's trying to tell me something?
                          ROFL, mine are actually hugging
                          I couldn't help it when I put them in the glass cupboard (not really a cupboard, but I can't think of another name right now)
                          A couple of days ago a friend of mine visited us and he saw the action figures. He's a sci-fi fan, but not really into Stargate (crazy! I know!). So he doesn't have a clue who the figures are and he was like: "Why are those two hugging?"
                          And I was like: "Errr... well... errr... you see... errr... They just like to hug?"
                          Then he gave me a knowing look and laughed his a$$ off
                          Last edited by KrisRussel; 18 May 2009, 10:34 AM.

                          Sig by me

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Because it's Sparky Day...

                            The famous kiss
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_-hqIATADI

                            The other famous kiss lol
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivlKUwk620M

                            And because i like this song
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmOcm_OX1YQ

                            I hope that Torri Higginson will do one convention this year. I miss her. I want to know her new projects. And I want to see her in a convention with Joe Flanigan (of course) and David Hewlett. I ask too much huh?

                            For your figures. First let me laugh and second we can see that John wants to protect his Lizzie (=opportunity to stick his body to hers lol)
                            Oooh, thanks for the vid links!

                            I've seen Joe in person at Comic-Con, but sadly, I missed the SGA panel with Joe and Torri at Comic-Con in 2006. So I'd really like to get another chance to see them on stage together.

                            My John figures are always sticking to my Lizzie figures. It's so amusing.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              OMG!! Go!!! GO!!! Get your a$$ over there!!!
                              Honestly, you can see JF in person, don't let that go by you, you'll only regret it for the rest of your life!
                              And we still need someone to verify that he was talking about Elizabeth in his last SG Magazine interview
                              There's that, too.

                              Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              ROFL, mine are actually hugging
                              I couldn't help it when I put them in the glass cupboard (not really a cupboard, but I can't think of another name right now)
                              A couple of days ago a friend of mine visited us and he saw the action figures. He's a sci-fi fan, but not really into Stargate (crazy! I know!). So he doesn't have a clue who the figures are and he was like: "Why are those two hugging?"
                              And I was like: "Errr... well... errr... you see... errr... They just like to hug?"
                              Then he gave me a knowing look and laughed his a$$ off
                              LMAO!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                              Comment


                                *hugs Eri* I hope your dad will be okay! Gosh, I miss our show. I miss Sparky! Did we finish the quote game?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X