Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOLYA!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Opening credits!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, no Shep is captured!
        By Kolya!!!
        NOOOOOOO!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Uh oh! Koyla's back and wanting revenge!

Comment

*pets Lizzie 'cause she's gonna need the moral support*

Comment

Firefight! I love Ronon's coat...
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Marines are back, no sign of John. This ain't good...

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  Firefight! I love Ronon's coat...
                  Whoo, one of the pimp coats!

Comment

Liz's being all worried!! Aww

Sig by me

Comment

Ladon comes to visit. He looks just a little too smarmy...

Comment

Hello Radim, long time no see *said sarcatically*

Comment

Love how buttoned up Lizzie is here.

LADON!!!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

John's locked up. I must admit, he looks rather tasty behind bars...

Comment

Yes, John, You should have killed Kolya when you had the chance...

Sig by me

Comment

TODD!

Of course, John can't see him, since his cell is really dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X