Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    Poor Jack.. he dont know which control it is...

Gee for a flooded area its very light down there!
    lol, was thinking the same thing... I just told myself the lighting is working in that area for some weird reason

Sig by me

Comment

Crap. Deadman's switch. Going for attempt #3...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Team Shep is freee!!!! And Jack is not

Comment

lol, Woolsey has to shoot the bad guys... why do I have feeling it's not gonna happen...

Sig by me

Comment

Oh noez, the Replicators are coming!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww poor Jack, I can barely hold my breath fo 45 seconds

Comment

Lizzy's got a gun!!!

What were hyou doing??? Backstroke!

Comment

John's finding slugs... so apparently Woolsey did manage to shoot his rifle... shame they never showed it... it would have brought my appreciation for him up a level...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    lol, Woolsey has to shoot the bad guys... why do I have feeling it's not gonna happen...
                    Well, with all the spent shell casings on the floor, I'd say Woolsey got over it and started shooting pretty quick!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      John's finding slugs... so apparently Woolsey did manage to shoot his rifle... shame they never showed it... it would have brought my appreciation for him up a level...
                      Hee!

Comment

Kinda Roomy

poor guys just got their heads probbed...

Comment

Mind probe!

And Jack's still snarky as ever.

Comment

Oh Noez!!! Niam's awake!!! and disintergrated

Comment

That was it for Niam...

Sig by me

Comment

Eeek! Niam's awake!

Comment

Working...
                                X