No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, Rodney, the bad news keeps coming.
    "we don't leave our people behind..." Ahhh! *sobs* But you did!
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Fight each other to the death as the moon burns up in the atmosphere. *snorts*

Oh crap! Put that helmet on, Rodney!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm so dead.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Really, Rodney, the bad news keeps coming.
          "we don't leave our people behind..." Ahhh! *sobs* But you did!
          *shakes fist* Curse you, TPTW!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ok now I understand why he keeps this clothe
            sigpic

Comment

"if this rock burns up in the atmosphere, I'll fight you to the death myself. " "Deal"
              Love that exchange.
              sigpic

Comment

Awww, Rodney thinks they should all be together when they die. Ain't that sweet?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  "if this rock burns up in the atmosphere, I'll fight you to the death myself. " "Deal"
                  Love that exchange.
                  I know! There's some great stuff between Sheppard and Ronon in this one.

Comment

Sammy suicide. I love rodney
                    sigpic

Comment

'Sammy Suicide.'

LMAO!

Comment

Lizzie is worried
                        sigpic

Comment

Lorne!
                          sigpic

Comment

Back on Atlantis, Lizzie's spidey sense is screaming!

Well, at least she checked in on time and the rescue team is on the way.

Comment

Yay, Lorne!

Comment

And Rodney gets the award for world's fastest helmet putter oner. His face when that space debris comes at him is priceless.

Burning up and being rescued, yeah, very easy to get confused.

"Sammy Suicide" ha. So much Rodney snark in this ep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X