• Show
Clear All

Happy swimming Jack!

Sig by me

Comment

hmm I think the water's cold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Well, all they have to do is steal the city and go become space pirates or something. Then they don't have to worry about what Earth thinks.
        There is that one too

lol @ Jack: don't call out to it... shoot it!

Sig by me

Comment

Uh Oh water leaking through the Jumper,not good

Comment

"you hear something, don't call out to it. Shoot it!"

Hah!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Get ready for a polar bear swim, Jack!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love these underwater scenes.. they look so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                  hmm I think the water's cold!!!
                  it's seawater... of course it's cold! It must be freezing cold...

Sig by me

Comment

Go Jack, go!

Comment

Not so obvious to Jack

Sig by me

Comment

Poor Jack.. he dont know which control it is...

Gee for a flooded area its very light down there!

Comment

I love Swimming, actuality that is what we're doing during my P.E. Class

Comment

And yeah... the lighting below the water is beautiful...

oops... Jack just closed a bulkhead... not smart as now he's locked in...

Sig by me

Comment

Back into the water! And this time, Jack pulls the lever!

Comment

Dead Mans Switch.. why couldn't he jam his shoe or something underneath it.. or pull a Macguiver!

Comment

Working...
                                X