No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've peaked.. then they share a little grin....

Comment

The Princess Bride!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They looks so awkward with so much left unsaid...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          The Princess Bride!
          It is a great movie!

Sig by me

Comment

Erk.. Sheyla moment..... Gee.. Liz travels nice.. all her stuff in one little briefcase...... and one last woobylook before she goes

Comment

Goodbyes at the gate. *sniffs*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First time seeing Elizabeth's Quarters and the view with the moon so beautiful and sad at the same time * starts to cry*

Comment

One last look from Lizzie. *pets her*

Comment

Rofl... John with his sucky team
                    Poor John

Sig by me

Comment

Woolsey needed backup... Woolsey so aint got no balls

Comment

Weeks later...

John's got at team at Stargate Command. They're not as good as his old team.

Comment

Hehe, the Ancients find Woolsey trying... I'm sure they're wishing for Liz back now

Sig by me

Comment

So, the Ancients don't like Woolsey either. Hah! I consider that fair revenge for kicking out the Expedition...

Comment

Poor John wants to be the one making the call...although he would so go nuts with the ancients.

Rodney's whining... again...

GAGH... my disc is playing up!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Weeks later...

John's got at team at Stargate Command. They're not as good as his old team.
                                lol, yeah... he even misses McKay on his team

lol, McKay in his HUGE lab

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X