No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, more Lizzie vs. Kavanaugh snarkage.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      From some of these camera angles, it sorta looks like Shep is putting his arm around Elizabeth.
      His hand is probably on her butt
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

uh yeah, Kavanaugh... she's gonna send Ronon in with you

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzie's got her "don't frak with me" face on.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
            His hand is probably on her butt
            Haha, probably. I also will point out that Chuck tried to sneak a look at Rodney's bum briefly back there.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
              his hand is probably on her butt :d
              rawr! :d

Comment

Haha, probably. I also will point out that Chuck tried to sneak a look at Rodney's bum briefly back there.
                *snorts* See...something for everyone...

Comment

why was Ronon sitting outside of the meeting room? just to make his entry look more intimidating?

Sig by me

Comment

Hmm, maybe Chuck was supposed to be the 'seekrit gay character.'

Nah!

Comment

Carson and Teyla have their first lovers' arguement. Except they're not together yet because he's still with Laura in this one.

Teyla could kill him with her pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        why was Ronon sitting outside of the meeting room? just to make his entry look more intimidating?
                        Absolutely! He excells at that.

Comment

Rodney hates Kavanaugh? Sheesh, talk about pot calling the kettle...

Comment

a tap-dancing explosives expert

Sig by me

Comment

Y'know, Rodney, Cadman can kick her tap-dancing shows in your butt.

Comment

Oh crap, they just plugged in the ZPM to turn on the cloak... live in fear!

Comment

Working...
                                X