Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla back on the mainland...
    Oh, old bat, stop whining, be glad you're dying such old age with the Wraith...

Sig by me

Comment

Back at Camp Athos...

Poor Teyla, she doesn't want to lose Charin.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They need your strength...

Can you please go and give it to them now? Elsewhere?

Sorry, feeling snarky...
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

hihi, next suspect... she's hilarious!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
            They need your strength...

Sorry, feeling snarky...

Comment

Novak and her hiccups. She's so cute! *giggles*

And she thinks Kavanaugh is creepy, too!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

they need your strength...

Sorry, feeling snarky...
                lmao! :d

Comment

'yes sir, eeuh, ma'am'
                  They should have let her have one more hiccup after that

Sig by me

Comment

Wow, is there anyone else in that room Elizabeth? She just goes straight to John and couldn't care less about everyone else!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

LOL at Rodney snarking at Shep trying to simplify Rodney's technobabble.

Comment

Wow, is there anyone else in that room Elizabeth? She just goes straight to John and couldn't care less about everyone else!
                        Sparky is so overly obvious

Sig by me

Comment

Yeah, obvious, much? No wonder Atlantis's rumor mill is always buzzing about them!

Comment

From some of these camera angles, it sorta looks like Shep is putting his arm around Elizabeth.

Comment

'in a heartbeat'
                              Go Lizzie!!

Sig by me

Comment

Kavanaugh knows he can't win this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X