Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    I love how the camera had like, four second of Sparky eyesex there panning back-and-forth.
    Who directed this?
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I love how the camera had like, four second of Sparky eyesex there panning back-and-forth.
      you godda love camera work like that

Sig by me

Comment

They've got the code! They're saved!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mr. Mom *dies laughing*

Sig by me

Comment

This episode is a hotbed of Sparky eyesex!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

yay, Shep claiming his spot on Liz's desk

Sig by me

Comment

"Hey! Loook whose back! It's Mr Mom!"

Comment

"Beaming out a chunk of his brain." Eewww!

"Mr. Mom. How are the kids?" LOL!

Comment

I love this bit of Sparky at the end. Remorseful!Lizzie and John trying to comfort her... *sigh*

Comment

oh, John... give Lizzie a comforting hug!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                        Who directed this?
                        Not sure, but I liked the directing in this episode.

Like the way they directed this scene of Shep on Lizzie's desk. LOTS of pans in this episode.

Comment

Lizzie's playing with her dad's watch. Love how John just sits on the corner of her desk like... oh wait, he does do it all the time. Just like they're always doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            oh, John... give Lizzie a comforting hug!
                            Or a kiss even?

Comment

Oooh, Lizzie music theme!

John, give her a hug!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                                Or a kiss even?
                                Oh yes, definitely a kiss!

Comment

Working...
                                X