Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Caldwell!

Novak!

And ewww, Kavanaugh. He's such a jerk.
      I love this ep. Everyone is in it!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Bugging McKay is Shep's favorite pastime.
        That it is

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          And they get Lord of the Rings
          I guess because it's a more recent reference. And it's more likely they'd watch LotR than a Disney movie.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL Hermiod told Kavanaugh to shut up!

Comment

OMG, they're gonna start dialing the Gate!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                LOL Hermiod told Kavanaugh to shut up!
                Gotta love it!

Comment

lol, Hermiod is shutting Kavanaugh up!! *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

Chuck!! Yup, Everyone is in this!

Sig by me

Comment

"stuck with all those kids..."

*snerks*

Comment

STOP!! McKay being all angsty... love it

Sig by me

Comment

Ronon learns about the Goa'uld. Hee.

Comment

Get Cadman to assist you...

*snickers*

Comment

John and Liz doing Eye!s*x in front of Ronon and Rodney

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney's disconnecting the ZPM.

Comment

Working...
                                X