No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzie comes to the infirmary to visit Rodney and cheer up Carson.

"I feel like the priest in the Exorcist."

OMG, Carson, you did not just say that! LMAO!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww Carson/Elizabeth Bonding

Comment

And now the Wraith have taken Ford away. Uh oh...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh great, and now the little Wraith worshipper is trying to play Sheppard. Stupid little wench.

Comment

LOL the clown comment again.

Rodney and Liz in her office....she's all worried about John still

Rodney's in explination mode... aww hope flairs!!

Comment

Someone got to have John Afraid of clowns fic

Comment

Rodney's okay! Yay!

And now he's briefing Lizzie on what happened. She's not too happy.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                  Someone got to have John Afraid of clowns fic
                  *snickers* A day at the circus gone horribly wrong...

Comment

And the clowns???

Well we fight them too

Comment

Rodney and Caldwell with Zalenka and Lorne... poor Zalenka

Comment

"Simple peaceful people" ya right Wraith worshipper

Comment

Gah, stupid Wraith worshipper wench! Stop snuggling up to John! He belongs to Lizzie!

Comment

OOO he's onto you wraith worhsipper.. HAHA!

Comment

Eww Wraith worshipper cuddenling up to john *shivers up my spine*

Comment

Eeeeep, John's been nabbed again... evil Wraith Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X