Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And John has to almost do it for her. When did he ever have to do that with Elizabeth?
    Yeah, i noticed that too!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Bye bye Davos.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's not sure who's in charge so he goes with his gut and holds off.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Yeah, with her he knew that he could always give his oppinion and she would listen but he didn't have to baby her into making a decision.
          So true!!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Well well well. Wraith mutual annihilation.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, that's right, Woolsey. You frakked up.

Comment

That was a close one. I think Mr. Woolsey needs some clean undies.
                sigpic

Comment

Bye bye Woolsey, see ya in a little more than half a season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay Todd, you've had your fun, now it's time to go back to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      That was a close one. I think Mr. Woolsey needs some clean undies.
                      Oooooh!

Comment

Well, John didn't feel the same need to defend Carters honor as he did Elizabeths, I mean he didn't back her the way he backed Liz.
                        sigpic

Comment

Go stow that smug smile of yours elsewhere, Carter.

Comment

That would have been such a great Sparky moment. Every time I see John and Sam in a scene, I just want to punch a writer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              Well, John didn't feel the same need to defend Carters honor as he did Elizabeths, I mean he didn't back her the way he backed Liz.
                              In a way i think John was just telling Woolsey once again that he supported and will always support Elizabeth's decision in what concerns what happened in "Allies"!
                              sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us for today's snark session, and be sure to come back next week for the return of Jeannie Miller in "Miller's Crossing!" Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X