Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    What's her face evidently brought her curling iron along. Hey, a girl's gotta look put together.
    *snorts* Yeah, what is up with that? Waaayyy too fluffy.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The replicator attacking Atlantis, could have been a cool storyline with an evil Elizabeth
      sigpic

Comment

Carter gets a look at Atlantis going kaboom. Remember when we all freaked out about this when we first saw it?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          John and Rodney fighting over who is the guiltiest over what happened with Elizabeth and the replicators back in 'Lifeline'.
          And I do agree that Rodney shouldn't have opened his big mouth back then and everything would have been so much better now.

And poor John looks like he's been punched in the stomach.
          Me too, in a way i still think everything that happened was Rodney's fault. Ok, Elizabeth agreed with the plan, but if Rodney would have kept his mouth shut, none of what happened would have happened.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            The replicator attacking Atlantis, could have been a cool storyline with an evil Elizabeth
            Very cool!

Comment

John looks like he's about to punch Woolsey in the face.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh uh, and now Todd have a plan and wraith hive ship are on their way.
                sigpic

Comment

Todd, Todd, Todd... threatening John is never a good idea.

Comment

And there's Teyla's not so well hidden pregnancy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Once again someone needs to say "with words" how skilful Dr. Keller is, i wonder why?
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Fresh from a visit to the Atlantis spa, Davros (or whatever) finds the balcony. And now we learn Teyla's secret.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now the seer tells Teyla that her people are alive, and someone now knows that she's having a baby.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fresh from a visit to the Atlantis spa, Davros (or whatever) finds the balcony. And now we learn Teyla's secret.
                            I never considered it a big secret, i could easily tell what was going on even before they told us, and in spite i didn't know what was going on backstage.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yep, spa robe complete with fuzzy collar!

Comment

I love this scene. A treat indeed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X