Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 5 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Previously on...

Hi Todd!

Comment

Ah, back to the good old days on when we got Elizabeth in the episodes.
              sigpic

Comment

And we're up to date and Teyla needs to talk.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John looks like he's trying not to laugh. Yeah, he gets Teyla totally. *snark*
                  sigpic

Comment

Eh, in Elizabeth's old office.

And Rodney is sceptic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Briefing time!

And Teyla wants to consult with a psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        John looks like he's trying not to laugh. Yeah, he gets Teyla totally. *snark*
                        Yesh, I can see that, and he doesn't look very comfortable in that chair (or the office now) either.
                        sigpic

Comment

Best behavior. The hell you say, flyboy. You're not the boss of me. That look on Teyla's face.
                          sigpic

Comment

And they knew they were coming...

Comment

Oh look, it's the opening credits of fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Eh, in Elizabeth's old office.

And Rodney is sceptic.
                                And they suddenly decided to decorate Elizabeth's office with comfy chairs. AFTER 3 FRELLING YEARS!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X