No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love seeing John running to catch up with Liz, anyone can guess how often he does that?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And here comes the Sparky eyesex of wow!
      Wow and woe, if you think about it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Love seeing John running to catch up with Liz, anyone can guess how often he does that?
        Probably quite a bit.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Opening creadits.
          sigpic

Comment

I miss the old opening credits.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Probably quite a bit.

Yeah, can't blame him though...
              sigpic

Comment

John and Zelenka have devised a plot for a recon mission. Sweet. *high-fives the boys*

Comment

I forgot about this scene. Look how close they are. Their arms are almost touching.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    I miss the old opening credits.
                    I think we all do. *wibbles*

Comment

Liz and John are always in the same camera shot, more then they are not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh sends John and Teyla on a mission. Off they go into the wild...never mind.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL at John "repeating" Elizabeth's orders to stay the frak away from the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Lizzeh sends John and Teyla on a mission. Off they go into the wild...never mind.
                            *snorts*

Comment

I have my moments.

We don't have time for that now John.

Right. Check on Wraith progress, first.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hmmm, Binder wrote this. It shows already.

And we meet the new cast of Braveheart.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X