No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Bates, but I can't stand the Lakers.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

McKay's messege...oh wow, just wow...and yeah, McKay it was pure gold, all about your cat and the girl you kissed as a kid.
      sigpic

Comment

Now Teyla's being resonable. *headdesk*
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney.

May require some editing? Yeah, that's gotta be the understatement of the year.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Who can?

Comment

No Ford, you're not looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Who can?
                LMAO! *high-fives mandogater*

Comment

Rodney does your ego have any kind of limit?

Comment

Ford is being so diplomatic. Unusual with Rodney. This is just so perfect.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

LMAO at Rodney's melodramatic recap of their impending doom. *snorts and sporks Rodney*

Comment

LMAO! *high-fives mandogater*
                        *High-fives Scary Kitty back*

Comment

Nope, not really.

Comment

Evidently not.

Didn't Joe say his kids are Lakers fans? Just askin'.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, WTF is up with that weird beam weapon thingy? I wish we'd found out what that was.

Comment

Funny, how the he says that he wants a closer look at the beam but when you see him looking at it is the same exact view he had from the jumper.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X