No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! There is still a few hours left until the post-a-thon tonight but I’m exited to watch “Letters from Pegasus" again.

It always sucks when good shows get cancelled. The shows that I usually watch though will be back like ‘Supernatural’, ‘TVD’, ‘True Blood’, ‘TBBT’, ‘GG’ and I don’t know about ‘Bones’ yet but I’m hopping for it and there are still episodes left. They also recently started airing Sci-Fi Show ‘Falling Skies’ here and I just love it and I heard that season 2 will start airing in America in June so I’m very exited about that even if it’s only 10 episodes per season like with ‘TWD’ and ‘GoT’ it’s seem to be the new thing when it comes to big production TV-shows to only make it 10 episodes, it’s a good idea in a way but at the same time since you always want to see more if you love a show 10 episodes never feels enough.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      In the meantime I was mindblown by Castle! As was everyone, I believe, hehe. That's how you do a proper ship (Did you watch it? You did, right?)
      A word of caution... not everyone has made it to the end of the season so spoilers for this under the cut. I really don't need to know how season 4 will end (I have an inkling and not happy about it).

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      ...it’s seem to be the new thing when it comes to big production TV-shows to only make it 10 episodes, it’s a good idea in a way but at the same time since you always want to see more if you love a show 10 episodes never feels enough.
      Means they can spend their money wisely and don't have to spend time doing bottle episodes or episodes that don't further the plot. I'm perfectly happy with 10 brilliant episodes.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!

And... S-minus 5 hours and 30 minutes to today's Letters From Pegasus post-a-thon! I'll be going out to brunch earlier in the morning, but I should be back in time for the 'thon. Get ready for some good clean SNARK!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Hell on Wheels is about the building of the Transcontinental railroad. Colm Meany and Chris Heyerdahl are in it, and the lead guy, Mr. Bohannan, reminds me of John Sheppard. It's very gritty and realistic and...muddy. LOL And the ship is truly great.
        RAWR. I hope we get to see Bohannan get a little more muddy this season.

Did you say railroad? I think I already like it. We all know that Colm Meany equals awesomesauce, so I'll have to persuade a friend of mine to get her hands on this for me.

Ooooo, Hodgkins had something good to do? In that case I may watch this ep. I'll skip Booth and Brennan parts if they're too sugary. In the meantime I was mindblown by Castle! As was everyone, I believe, hehe. That's how you do a proper ship (Did you watch it? You did, right?)

Two days ago husband and I wanted to watch SGA and he picked Skanktuary, of all episodes! Luckily, I convinced him to drop it in favor of The Brotherhood, which is slightly better. S1 eps were good, at least most of them were. I love how there were parallel, equally important plots during that ep. And we watched Hot Zone too, and did I squee when John said "E-lizabeth" for the first time.
        *giggles at the "Skanktuary" nickname* You've got to join us for a post-a-thon if you can! We've been watching all the classic S1 episodes. Ahh, memories.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          A word of caution... not everyone has made it to the end of the season so spoilers for this under the cut. I really don't need to know how season 4 will end (I have an inkling and not happy about it).

Means they can spend their money wisely and don't have to spend time doing bottle episodes or episodes that don't further the plot. I'm perfectly happy with 10 brilliant episodes.
          Oooo, noted, FH! I didn't know that. Ooops. I won't spoil you. Care to share that inkling with me? I would like to know what's bothering you. *huggles*
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!

And... S-minus 5 hours and 30 minutes to today's Letters From Pegasus post-a-thon! I'll be going out to brunch earlier in the morning, but I should be back in time for the 'thon. Get ready for some good clean SNARK!

RAWR. I hope we get to see Bohannan get a little more muddy this season.

*giggles at the "Skanktuary" nickname* You've got to join us for a post-a-thon if you can! We've been watching all the classic S1 episodes. Ahh, memories.
            I would love to jump in! It does depend on when it is, because I work early tomorrow - uhhhhh.

Comment

Oooo, noted, FH! I didn't know that. Ooops. I won't spoil you. Care to share that inkling with me? I would like to know what's bothering you. *huggles*
              I'll send you a PM.

Comment

I'll send you a PM.
                Yep, do that

Comment

I would love to jump in! It does depend on when it is, because I work early tomorrow - uhhhhh.
                  Ewwww, sucktastic! *hugs*

We hold the 'thon every Sunday at 1:30 pm Pacific Time, which should be around 10:30 pm in Croatia. We only do one episode a week, so we'd be done in about 45 minutes, around 11:15 pm or thereabouts.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Ewwww, sucktastic! *hugs*

We hold the 'thon every Sunday at 1:30 pm Pacific Time, which should be around 10:30 pm in Croatia. We only do one episode a week, so we'd be done in about 45 minutes, around 11:15 pm or thereabouts.
                    Tight time schedule but I could make it!

Comment

I'll send you a PM.
                      And I have replied!

Comment

Tight time schedule but I could make it!
                        Oooooh! *flaily flails* I hope you can make it! We've missed your snark at the 'thons!

Comment

Oooo, I'll sharpen my snark - pitchfork and come to play. Let's just hope my tooth and other things don't start hurting again.

Comment

Anuna - you've reached your maximum capacity concerning PM messages. Just so you know. I tried answering but you'll have to empty it out before you can receive any more.

All I wanted to say was "We'll just have to wait and see, I guess." ...

Comment

Anuna - you've reached your maximum capacity concerning PM messages. Just so you know. I tried answering but you'll have to empty it out before you can receive any more.

All I wanted to say was "We'll just have to wait and see, I guess." ...
                              I just cleared up the space! *G* Sovvyyyy!

Heee, I can't wait to see that thing we were talking about.

Comment

Did you say railroad? I think I already like it. We all know that Colm Meany equals awesomesauce, so I'll have to persuade a friend of mine to get her hands on this for me.

Ooooo, Hodgkins had something good to do? In that case I may watch this ep. I'll skip Booth and Brennan parts if they're too sugary. In the meantime I was mindblown by Castle! As was everyone, I believe, hehe. That's how you do a proper ship (Did you watch it? You did, right?)

Two days ago husband and I wanted to watch SGA and he picked Skanktuary, of all episodes! Luckily, I convinced him to drop it in favor of The Brotherhood, which is slightly better. S1 eps were good, at least most of them were. I love how there were parallel, equally important plots during that ep. And we watched Hot Zone too, and did I squee when John said "E-lizabeth" for the first time.
                                Ooh, Colm Meany is such a...ahem...meany on Hell on Wheels. He makes Cowan look like a fluffy bunny. Heh. And Chris H just rules as the Swede Norweigan. (Inside joke you'll get if you watch.)

Bones is not going too sugary, but has been cute. At least IMHO. And Castle was just love...what more to say.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Hello everyone! There is still a few hours left until the post-a-thon tonight but I’m exited to watch “Letters from Pegasus" again.

It always sucks when good shows get cancelled. The shows that I usually watch though will be back like ‘Supernatural’, ‘TVD’, ‘True Blood’, ‘TBBT’, ‘GG’ and I don’t know about ‘Bones’ yet but I’m hopping for it and there are still episodes left. They also recently started airing Sci-Fi Show ‘Falling Skies’ here and I just love it and I heard that season 2 will start airing in America in June so I’m very exited about that even if it’s only 10 episodes per season like with ‘TWD’ and ‘GoT’ it’s seem to be the new thing when it comes to big production TV-shows to only make it 10 episodes, it’s a good idea in a way but at the same time since you always want to see more if you love a show 10 episodes never feels enough.
                                Bones has been renewed.

I like Falling Skies also. Have you seen The Walking Dead? It has a bit more soap opera than FS, but even Mr. SR likes it, so it passes the test. LOL
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X