No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashback to the episode we saw last weeks episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Briefing time.

There's no reason to panic. Yet. *snorts*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So here we go with the big meeting around the aluminum table.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ford suggests taking the ZPM from Planet Kid. Eep.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Wraith are coming! The Wraith are coming!
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And Ford is in the dog house already and gets the Lizzeh snark.
              sigpic

Comment

Atlantis meeting

"Any ideas?"
                "Other than panic?"
                "Other than panic!"

I love Elizabeth and Teyla here, girls rules.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney suggests the SOS through the gate.

Comment

And suddenly we learn we can send a message. Thanks Rodney. We could have used that info earlier.

Don't be so analog. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Ford suggests taking the ZPM from Planet Kid. Eep.

Go stand in the corner Ford!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

McKay being his smart-behind self. Though he does on ocation have a few good ideas...ok, more then on ocation but don't tell him that.
                        sigpic

Comment

And here comes the Sparky eyesex of wow!
                          sigpic

Comment

Do it.

Doing it.

Love that so much.

Comment

Ooooh! Did you just see that shot of John and Elizabeth framed by the gate in the background? Love that shot!

Opening credits!

Comment

Once again Joe doesn't get up. We need to start a list.

Oh look, more Sparky. Did he just give her the once over? You saw that, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X