No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 4 of RTP pt. 2 is now up. I am so excited for everybody to read this one. You are going to be thrilled and surprised.
    Spoiler:
    There is a space battle to die for and Kanaan mans up in a whole new way. I just love how the Athosian part of this is working out.
    We have the best writers in the entire universe.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Alrighty. *deep nervous breath* I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, and I'm trying not to freak out too much (never been put under before). Pray for me/wish me luck!
      I had my share of teeth pulled, just think fluffy Sparky thoughts and the pain will go away =D

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I haven't seen the movie, but I watched the trailer and saw a similarity. I also think JF should have played the part. *Tries not to think of those little tights, which he probably would refuse to wear anyway.*
      I would have been eating up JF in tights.....but that's just the Period, Costume Drama buff in me.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

*is counting to ten to let off steam*
        not Rising related

*counting isn't working*
        probably cause I'm upset and pissed at the same time

I concur that chapter 4 has epic visual effects - the whole budget was blown for it - thank you SK!!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          *is counting to ten to let off steam*
          not Rising related

*counting isn't working*
          probably cause I'm upset and pissed at the same time
          Join the club I am shaking in anger.
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Join the club I am shaking in anger.
            Great - can I be president?

Comment

Great - can I be president?
              As long as I am your VP!
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

That's settled then!

Comment

*giggles* I just noticed I'm being mentioned on the blog (by SR) - in the comments in regards to our GW Rising thread. That mention officially makes me the only person in Gate history (as far as I know) to have been mentioned on both the Blog of Doom, and our very own Writer's Blog. Except, the latter is more positive than the former.

Comment

*giggles* I just noticed I'm being mentioned on the blog (by SR) - in the comments in regards to our GW Rising thread. That mention officially makes me the only person in Gate history (as far as I know) to have been mentioned on both the Blog of Doom, and our very own Writer's Blog. Except, the latter is more positive than the former.
                    *waves* I hope you don't mind me throwing your name out there. You are sort of our official ambassador and general all around objective source. You'll never know how much we at SGARising appreciate all you do for us. We'll always be positive when it come to our FH.
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves* I hope you don't mind me throwing your name out there. You are sort of our official ambassador and general all around objective source. You'll never know how much we at SGARising appreciate all you do for us. We'll always be positive when it come to our FH.
                      While we're at it, you can mention me too. *iz attention whore* Just kidding. I just left my very first comment on our season six thread here on GW.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        While we're at it, you can mention me too. *iz attention whore* Just kidding. I just left my very first comment on our season six thread here on GW.
                        I'm sure I will get to you at some point. Heh.

Yes, and you were very good. I don't think that situation is going to end well though.

Meanwhile, just to remember why we're here.

sigpic

Comment

I don't mind.

I just got this warm, fuzzy feeling when I saw it... and a little giggle at the way things turned out. From a branded anti to a Rising ambassador and all round objective source (as you put it).

Comment

I'm sure I will get to you at some point. Heh.

Yes, and you were very good. I don't think that situation is going to end well though.

Meanwhile, just to remember why we're here.

Exactly - point made! Other than that, an old song says "you can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself". A lovely philosophy, that. (and don't you love me for quoting country music to you?)
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

You were mentioned personally on the blog of doom? I'm impressed! Sugar for you.

sugar.jpg

Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'll read it when I get home and I can fully devote my attention to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Exactly - point made! Other than that, an old song says "you can't please everyone so you gotta please yourself". A lovely philosophy, that. (and don't you love me for quoting country music to you?)
                                I'll always love you, Sweetie. No matter what you quote.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                You were mentioned personally on the blog of doom? I'm impressed! Sugar for you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30357[/ATTACH]

Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'll read it when I get home and I can fully devote my attention to it.
                                She's a star. A lot of people thought I was mentioned once when JM referred to "that doofus from Virginia" but it wasn't me, I swear. Maybe I will spice up the Writers Block on SGARising. *snicker*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X