Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*playing catch up on the meme*

FYI, I would like to answer the 15th question though I promise it won't get you into trouble, or me for that matter... but I'm not there yet.

Spoiler:
    Day 15: Least favorite pairing
    Day 16: Favorite season
    Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
    Day 18: Favorite side character
    Day 19: Most annoying side character
    Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
    Day 21: Best quote
    Day 22: Worst quote
    Day 23: Saddest character death
    Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
    Day 25: Favorite kiss
    Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
    Day 27: Funniest screen cap
    Day 28: Favorite enemy
    Day 29: Least favorite enemy
    Day 30: One thing you would change
    Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 14: Favorite pairing

Canon: Laura/Carson & Katie/Rodney
    I also tend to like Teyla/Kanaan but I must add that the way it was handled leaves much to be desired.

Fanon: Teyla/Kate & Kate/John
    And I also like Elizabeth/John, Elizabeth/John/Kate, Kate/Elizabeth, Teyla/Kate/Elizabeth, Elizabeth/Teyla, Kate/Lorne, Teyla/Carson, Laura/Kate/John, Laura/Kate, Laura/Teyla, .... and then some...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      *howls of laughter*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We used to have mints also. What have you put in that jar you bought?
      Actually, I don't have anything in the jar at the moment. It's carefully packed away in its box, awaiting a proper display case.

Here's another video that might make you change your mind. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRKhLqi1dc
      Ahahahahaha!!!! Oh Joe, you slay me.

And just a quick announcement. I'm going down to visit my bro today for the weekend. I'll check in while there but won't be around as much as usual. Try to miss me.
      *glomps and clings*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      I dont know where this fits into the recent convo, but:

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28930[/ATTACH]

Dr Weir: What do you think you're doing?

Caldwell: Ma'am, you wouldn't let me sit on your desk like Sheppard does, so I requisitioned one of my own
      *snorts* Give up, Steven, you ain't gonna get any from Elizabeth!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      This one I found whilst I was looking for the next one

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28931[/ATTACH]

I dont know what was in that coffee, but this is a great way to start the day

Spoiler:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]28932[/ATTACH]

John, you never listen. I said I wanted to Wang Chung tonight, not a chunky wang tonight *shakes head*
      Bwahahahaha! Oh, poor John. *snickers*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here's another video that might make you change your mind. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psRKhLqi1dc
        Ey Joe I am turning the big 21 this year! Wanna sing at my party? I'll let you drink from my "Finally 21" pimp cup?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          Ey Joe I am turning the big 21 this year! Wanna sing at my party? I'll let you drink from my "Finally 21" pimp cup?
          lol, that'd be a very intertesting party ... but remember, no clowns... they're scary *starts packing sleepingbag and cloths*

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
            lol, that'd be a very intertesting party ... but remember, no clowns... they're scary *starts packing sleepingbag and cloths*
            YAY PARTY AT MY HOUSE AT FIRE ISLAND.....And don't worry I'll get Joe

*Gets into a wrestling match with Kolya over his Harpoon*
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Can someone tell me the first line of his song? I can understand the last part but not the first one.

TLM: 21....you're so young. Lucky you. I remember the time when I was 21. Old good time.......
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

aww, thanks for sharing that vid. its really good, i like claudias story in it

see ya SR - have a good weekend!!
                Love the video, thanks Southern! I liked Claudia's story as well Torri. The dynamic between the group cracked me up.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  YAY PARTY AT MY HOUSE AT FIRE ISLAND.....And don't worry I'll get Joe

*Gets into a wrestling match with Kolya over his Harpoon*
                  harpoon? TLM..we dont just want his 'left-overs' ..we want WHOLE-JOE!!

Comment

harpoon? TLM..we dont just want his 'left-overs' ..we want WHOLE-JOE!!
                    Torri has a point Lady. Although the harpoon did in fact leave him whole, just maybe a little bruised.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Torri has a point Lady. Although the harpoon did in fact leave him whole, just maybe a little bruised.
                      well...we could live with bruises.... he couldnt run away due to all the pain when we go all mental about him being there and handing him loads of pics to sign
                      Last edited by Torri012; 15 January 2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

AHEM. There will be no assaulting of actors on this thread. GW does not tolerate that kind of behavior here. Torri012, you might want to revise your statement before we get modded.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          AHEM. There will be no assaulting of actors on this thread. GW does not tolerate that kind of behavior here. Torri012, you might want to revise your statement before we get modded.
                          sry, didnt mean it in a bad way or anything we all know he's flipping well hot so, edited

Comment

well...we could live with bruises.... he couldnt run away due to all the pain when we go all mental about him being there and handing him loads of pics to sign
                            I really don't think he would run away if we tried to get him to sign some pictures, and take some too. We really don't want him in pain because then he won't be able to enjoy the party.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

sry, didnt mean it in a bad way or anything we all know he's flipping well hot so, edited
                              Oh we all know, it's just that there are some people who would jump on any excuse to cause trouble for us, so we try to not give them any ammunition. No harm, no foul, just remember to be more careful next time.

I really don't think he would run away if we tried to get him to sign some pictures, and take some too. We really don't want him in pain because then he won't be able to enjoy the party.
                              True fax, that.

Comment

well, i bet if people are always after you you'd be fed up pretty quickly... at least i would be i think XD
                                thats true...i've got singstar (disney) to make the pary even better

Comment

Working...
                                X