X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    It's official: I'm sad and sick.lol
    It's the end for us. We had a good team but no luck. I hate Spain.lol
    Now I can be focus on Sparky but no this week because I have to accept that we are loosers.lol
    Oh, Probie. Welcome to the club. *hugs* I was rooting for you all as I watched (I like Nadal and Spanish music but do not support Spain in everything!)
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      It's official: I'm sad and sick.lol
      It's the end for us. We had a good team but no luck. I hate Spain.lol
      Now I can be focus on Sparky but no this week because I have to accept that we are loosers.lol
      Awww, I'm sorry you're sad. I hate it when my team loses.

I'm starting to feel really abused with all the Firefox love. *clings to Safari*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I loooooove my Firefox. It fixes my spelling
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I loooooove my Firefox. It fixes my spelling
          So does Safari. Pfffftttt! And there's top sites. How can you not looovveee top sites? If you try top sites, you will never use Firefox again. *nods*
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
            I think I will survive.lol I had almost no voice after the game but now I lost it.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Watching Rising Part 1 and I gotta say they cut out a lot of stuff from the version they showed on scifi all those years ago. I forgot how much of a harda$$ Colonel Sumner was. I mean he represents the serious military type then again he was a marine and they're always serious.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 29 June 2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

*hugs Probie* Sorry to hear about your team.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                So does Safari. Pfffftttt! And there's top sites. How can you not looovveee top sites? If you try top sites, you will never use Firefox again. *nods*
                My top sites are always open in my tabs... which Firefox never closes unless I want to
                *clings to Teh Fox*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  Watching Rising Part 1 and I gotta say they cut out a lot of stuff from the version they showed on scifi all those years ago. I forgot how much of a harda$$ Colonel Sumner was. I mean he represents the serious military type then again he was a marine and they're always serious.
                  I watched that too. OMG! Butchers! Mr. SR is working late so I was lonely and put on SciFi. OMG! Butchers! They cut the last Shep/O'Neill helicopter scene. Butchers! I may have to watch my DVD just to get over the trauma.

And Mr. SR is a Marine and he's never serious. Unless you put a weapon in his hands. Semper Fi!
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched that too. OMG! Butchers! Mr. SR is working late so I was lonely and put on SciFi. OMG! Butchers! They cut the last Shep/O'Neill helicopter scene. Butchers! I may have to watch my DVD just to get over the trauma.

And Mr. SR is a Marine and he's never serious. Unless you put a weapon in his hands. Semper Fi!
                    Hee, I was watching Rising today, too! Butchers, indeed! They even cut the 'saying goodbye to Earth' montage before they went through the gate. I felt so nostalgic that I had to listen to the SGA soundtrack afterward.

And just remember, what happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis. Like John totally checking out Elizabeth while she was squeeing over the champagne bottle while Sumner is gritting his teeth.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hee, I was watching Rising today, too! Butchers, indeed! They even cut the 'saying goodbye to Earth' montage before they went through the gate. I felt so nostalgic that I had to listen to the SGA soundtrack afterward.

And just remember, what happens in Atlantis stays in Atlantis. Like John totally checking out Elizabeth while she was squeeing over the champagne bottle while Sumner is gritting his teeth.
                      You noticed that too. I don't think I ever tuned into that before but it was sooooo obvious. They also cut that cute "hurts like hell sir" moment between Ford and Shep. Butchers!
                      sigpic

Comment

You noticed that too. I don't think I ever tuned into that before but it was sooooo obvious. They also cut that cute "hurts like hell sir" moment between Ford and Shep. Butchers!
                        ZOMG, that's right! I thought that scene looked a little chopped. Damned SyFy butchers! How dare they cut that scene?! It was so cute!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey SR I have a question for you. How long was Mr. SR in the marines for? and I would like to say for the record I have much respect for the people that serve in the military. My JROTC instructor was a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army and during that tine I got to know him and what he did in the service.

Comment

Hello all! *waves*

The discussion earlier on the novels (*giant headdesk and eyeroll*) and the Teyla/Kanaan relationship inspired me to make a new sig for our project. As did SR's new tag line.

Large version:
                            Spoiler:

Smaller, sig sized version:
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Hello all! *waves*

The discussion earlier on the novels (*giant headdesk and eyeroll*) and the Teyla/Kanaan relationship inspired me to make a new sig for our project. As did SR's new tag line.

Large version:
                              http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...tkcanonsig.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...onsigsmall.jpg
                              Eeeee! They're so cute! *squishes Teyla and Kanaan* Look at that smile on Teyla's face! She's GLOWING, for pity's sake! You don't do that except for the man you love! *squees some more*

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Hello all! *waves*

Large version:
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Ooooh, i'm gonna take that one. I love it!
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X