Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

Was trying to post at work earlier but the Internet went down. Dang it! I will reply to posts when I get a chance later, but I have some pics that y'all *coughs SK might enjoy!

10 minutes later--

Heh. I love having the PhotoBucket app on my iPod!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Awwww....You just responded to a good night sparky shippers The shift in your heart is beginning- beware! Sparky is addictive as he**!
      *cackles* In-very-deed, Zandra is right! Join the dark side... We have cookies!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Hey all!

Was trying to post at work earlier but the Internet went down. Dang it! I will reply to posts when I get a chance later, but I have some pics that y'all *coughs SK might enjoy!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...r/Chipotle.jpg

10 minutes later--
        http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...10minlater.jpg

Heh. I love having the PhotoBucket app on my iPod!
        OMG.

SW, you are pure, unadulterated EVIL!!!!! Waaaa, you're making me hungry! LMAO!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *cackles* In-very-deed, Zandra is right! Join the dark side... We have cookies!
          THAT'S MY LINE
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Day 15: Least favorite pairing
            EDIT: taking the 5th. . (see SK's post below)

Spoiler:
            Day 16: Favorite season
            Day 17: Favorite team (Ford or Ronon? Weir or Carter?)
            Day 18: Favorite side character
            Day 19: Most annoying side character
            Day 20: Unpopular opinion time!
            Day 21: Best quote
            Day 22: Worst quote
            Day 23: Saddest character death
            Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
            Day 25: Favorite kiss
            Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
            Day 27: Funniest screen cap
            Day 28: Favorite enemy
            Day 29: Least favorite enemy
            Day 30: One thing you would change
            Day 31: How it should have ended

Anyhow, I have some house work to catch up, so as much as I hate to, I gotta go.

But the fic bunnies are waking up from their drug induced hibernation, so there will be more stories along soon!!!
            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 14 January 2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

OMG.

SW, you are pure, unadulterated EVIL!!!!! Waaaa, you're making me hungry! LMAO!
              Mwahahahaha!!!

I mean, uh. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                THAT'S MY LINE
                Heehee!

As for the daily meme, I seem to recall that we decided to not do the "least favorite pairing" one because we didn't want to get modded because of people from other ships complaining that we were 'bashing' their ships. SW, you might want to change your post...

Comment

Heehee!

As for the daily meme, I seem to recall that we decided to not do the "least favorite pairing" one because we didn't want to get modded because of people from other ships complaining that we were 'bashing' their ships. SW, you might want to change your post...
                  Gotcha. Thanks, sis!

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks, sis!
                    Heehee!

I'm going to post my opinion in a spoiler so that I don't easily offend someone.

Spoiler:
                    I honestly think that people who get offended over someone else's opinions need to grow up some. I mean I realize everyone does it but people are allowed their own separate opinions and if you don't like what they have to say, don't respond.

Also, if people from other "Ships"/"Pairings" are on this thread, then they should be prepared for the people on this thread to NOT like their own. Did that make sense?

I apologize if I've offended anyone. I tend to follow "To Each His Own" very closely.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Heehee!

Reminds me of the pairing wars in the Tudors fandom. Alot of people wanted to kick my ass because I hate Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn as a pairing....16th century TOMKAT FTW! (Actually they are the reinaissance Sparky to me)
                      BALCONIES
                      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks, sis!
                        *salutes*

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        I'm going to post my opinion in a spoiler so that I don't easily offend someone.

Spoiler:
                        I honestly think that people who get offended over someone else's opinions need to grow up some. I mean I realize everyone does it but people are allowed their own separate opinions and if you don't like what they have to say, don't respond.

Also, if people from other "Ships"/"Pairings" are on this thread, then they should be prepared for the people on this thread to NOT like their own. Did that make sense?

I apologize if I've offended anyone. I tend to follow "To Each His Own" very closely.
                        That absolutely makes sense, and I thank you for keeping an open mind about ships you don't support. Unfortunately, others on GW are not so open-minded and have gone out of their way to cause trouble for us in the past, simply because they hate Sparky and hate Weir as direct rivals to their ship of choice. So I hope you can understand why we've become a bit gun-shy about talking about alternate ships, even in a fair, open and non-antagonistic discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          Reminds me of the pairing wars in the Tudors fandom. Alot of people wanted to kick my ass because I hate Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn as a pairing....16th century TOMKAT FTW! (Actually they are the reinaissance Sparky to me)
                          Geeze, I guess I should be glad I never got further into the Tudors fandom than snerching a few delicious costume pictures, eh?

Comment

*salutes*

That absolutely makes sense, and I thank you for keeping an open mind about ships you don't support. Unfortunately, others on GW are not so open-minded and have gone out of their way to cause trouble for us in the past, simply because they hate Sparky and hate Weir as direct rivals to their ship of choice. So I hope you can understand why we've become a bit gun-shy about talking about alternate ships, even in a fair, open and non-antagonistic discussion.
                            Is their ship of choice
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla? Because they were in no way rivals. Not in the show at least. In fact, I never really saw any of them as rivals of each other when it came to ships. Except Ronon and Rodney of course but that was blatantly obvious.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Is their ship of choice
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla? Because they were in no way rivals. Not in the show at least. In fact, I never really saw any of them as rivals of each other when it came to ships. Except Ronon and Rodney of course but that was blatantly obvious.
                              I'm gonna take this to PM, simply because, well, like I said, we're gun-shy about it.

Comment

I'm gonna take this to PM, simply because, well, like I said, we're gun-shy about it.
                                Ok.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X