Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I'm sorry, I know I'm a complete moron right now, but where is it written? I go to the episodes section, click on an episode and get nothing but the summary. Am I going to the wrong place? Is it computer/user error? Am I just that idiotic? LOL I'm sorry for bugging you all like this, really, it's quite embarrassing.
    I should have been more specific... it is being written as we speak...

Sorry for the confusion.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I should have been more specific... it is being written as we speak...

Sorry for the confusion.
      LOL Ok, at least I know I'm not crazy! Do we know when anything will be posted? All the episodes sound wonderfully fantastic.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Do we know when anything will be posted? All the episodes sound wonderfully fantastic.
        There was talk about that very subject some pages back, but I can't really remember what was said. I do remember saying that they shouldn't rush ahead but do it right the first time, and if that meant waiting a little longer than that is what we have to do.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Dang ya'll, I don't like this probie thing. I feel like the little kid tugging on my parent's leg while they socialize at the big party. I just saw that things I tried to post earlier in the day still are not up, so when they do post- and I'm a day late and a buck short on all the conversation- take pity on me. I'm generally not that slow.... BTW how long does it usually take before they set you loose on the forum? I'm already dreaming of pretty pics for my profile...
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            There was talk about that very subject some pages back, but I can't really remember what was said. I do remember saying that they shouldn't rush ahead but do it right the first time, and if that meant waiting a little longer than that is what we have to do.
            Very true! Thanks for answering all my questions. I'm sorry there were so many.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

LOL Ok, at least I know I'm not crazy! Do we know when anything will be posted? All the episodes sound wonderfully fantastic.
              The short answer: We're not quite sure yet. Maybe not until summer.

The long answer: As one of our major goals with this project is to try to stick as closely to canon as possible (while still logically evolving the story and characters), that means that we're going to also be incorporating new canon introduced on Stargate Universe. The consensus was that since we're still waiting for the final ten episodes to be aired (including the SGU/SGA crossover episode), we're probably best off taking a 'wait and see' approach until we've got a better idea of what Atlantis's status is during SGU. All we know so far is that the final ten episodes are going to be aired in the spring, and there's nothing on SyFy's schedule for January or February, so we're figuring they'll probably start in March (around ratings 'sweeps' time). So potentially, we could be looking at May or June to start releasing our episodes, but we just don't know for sure since there's so much else up in the air. Hopefully we'll have a better answer soon!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
              Dang ya'll, I don't like this probie thing. I feel like the little kid tugging on my parent's leg while they socialize at the big party. I just saw that things I tried to post earlier in the day still are not up, so when they do post- and I'm a day late and a buck short on all the conversation- take pity on me. I'm generally not that slow.... BTW how long does it usually take before they set you loose on the forum? I'm already dreaming of pretty pics for my profile...
              I think the mods have kept the exact number to themselves, but you should be getting pretty close now. Hang in there!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think the mods have kept the exact number to themselves, but you should be getting pretty close now. Hang in there! [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the encouragement! When I become official, I'll have to host a party. So.....Chipotle?
                sigpic

Comment

I think the mods have kept the exact number to themselves, but you should be getting pretty close now. Hang in there!

Thanks for the encouragement! When I become official, I'll have to host a party. So.....Chipotle?[/QUOTE]

IM GOING THERE WITH MY ROOMMIE ON MONDAY!

I shall have burrito in Sparky's honor!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't heard of Chipotle, is it specific to a certain region?

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement! When I become official, I'll have to host a party. So.....Chipotle?
                      Chipotle? You betcha! Bring on the carnitas, chips and guac!

I haven't heard of Chipotle, is it specific to a certain region?
                      No Chipotle in New Mexico? Oh, that sucks!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love this pic
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Chipotle? You betcha! Bring on the carnitas, chips and guac!

No Chipotle in New Mexico? Oh, that sucks!
                          Yeehawito! I may have arrived- that last post went right away. So...tell me the menu and I'll whip up some goodies and......*shameless plea* I need a sig....anyone bored, snowed in, or got one to spare?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeehawito! I may have arrived- that last post went right away. So...tell me the menu and I'll whip up some goodies and......*shameless plea* I need a sig....anyone bored, snowed in, or got one to spare?
                            I can make one!
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              I can make one!
                              Ohh goody, because your's is awful yummy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Thank you.

Hmmm........

1/You won't forget to post a message each day to show your love for this couple
                                2/You will read a fic per day about the powerful love between John and Elizabeth
                                3/You will do "propaganda" for SGA rising

My other Sparky friends will help me with those commandments.lol
                                I love the commandments. Those work for me. Even though we all break one on occasion we still have Sparky in our hearts.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Hallelujah!

*cracks up* OMG, that was hysterical! I can't stop laughing at it, no matter how many times I've seen it!

Now that's a tasty reward!

Ah, I see gateraid and Falcon Horus have already given you the lowdown on our Atlantis Rising virtual season project, so let me just follow up by inviting you to not only check us out, but pass the word in the fandom, and stay tuned for our season premiere!
                                Yes, look for the URL in my sig and do keep checking back. Also take a look at the writers blog for updates and tidbits.

Our project has the endorsement of no less than Joe Flanigan who has on occasion passed out our business cards and talked us up to other fans. So we are justifiably proud of our little plan. We aim to write episodes that appeal to all fans not just Sparky shippers.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X