Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Love your sig btw!

What are the Sparky Commandments? I'm interested in hearing them. Who knows, maybe I could learn something?
    Thank you.

Hmmm........

1/You won't forget to post a message each day to show your love for this couple
    2/You will read a fic per day about the powerful love between John and Elizabeth
    3/You will do "propaganda" for SGA rising

My other Sparky friends will help me with those commandments.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I doubt he was thinking that. Joe hates McDonald's. He was probably thinking about a nice bottle of 16 year old single malt Scotch with a big juicy steak on the side and some of his homegrown organic veggies.
      Or that! Or he was humming to himself:

Love is a burning thing
      and it makes a firery ring
      bound by wild desire
      I fell in to a ring of fire...

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
      I went down,down,down
      and the flames went higher.
      And it burns,burns,burns
      the ring of fire
      the ring of fire.

The taste of love is sweet
      when hearts like our's meet
      I fell for you like a child
      oh, but the fire went wild..

I fell in to a burning ring of fire

Imagine what happened when he went home:

Mrs. Flanigan (Her name is Katherine I believe): HI HONEY HOW WAS YOUR DAY!
      Joe: I was bound and gagged to a chair how'd you think my day was.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Or that! Or he was humming to himself:

Imagine what happened when he went home:

Mrs. Flanigan (Her name is Katherine I believe): HI HONEY HOW WAS YOUR DAY!
        Joe: I was bound and gagged to a chair how'd you think my day was.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          2/You will read a fic per day about the powerful love between John and Elizabeth
          Oh dear, apart from number three I may have broken all the above... Oops!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When you all say SGA rising are you solely referring to the episode or is there something else out there that I don't know about?

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              I think there is a deleted scene on the Season 4 DVDs were Caldwell is complaining to Sheppard, I think, about being a glorified bus driver or something like that.
              I'm unsure on the exact wording, but it's something like nobody is more sorry about the loss of the midway station than I am. I love my ship, but going back and forth between pegasus and the milky way like a glorified bus driver isn't exactly my idea of fun.

I doubt he was thinking that. Joe hates McDonald's. He was probably thinking about a nice bottle of 16 year old single malt Scotch with a big juicy steak on the side and some of his homegrown organic veggies.
              Sounds yum. I wonder if he has a spare seat at the table

Thank you.

Hmmm........

My other Sparky friends will help me with those commandments.lol
              Oh *looks at floor and moves foot in a circle*

Already I have failed the commandments

When you all say SGA rising are you solely referring to the episode or is there something else out there that I don't know about?
              Some of the sparky fans are writing a virtual season six. I believe there are twenty two(??) eps slated for this season. The links are in Probie's, Southern Red's, Scary Kitty's, Eri13's sigs, just click on any of them and it will take you to the official site.
              sigpic

Comment

SGA RISING
                By the fans, for the fans.

It's a virtual season 6, written by some talented people from this thread, and sticking as close to canon as is humanly possible. Expansion will eventually happen as the universe is so big, the city is so big ... and TPTW gave us so little (in my personal opinion that is).

It's written for a wide audience and not just Sparky.

An early trailer that was made (by me) when Rising was still in its very early stage, and we didn't even have a title yet for the project, but it could give you some idea as to what is going on:

Spoiler:

And OT a bit, related to the Harry Potter verse:

Spoiler:
                Watch this HP vid - Marchin On - even if you're not a fan of it... it totally rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Some of the sparky fans are writing a virtual season six. I believe there are twenty two(??) eps slated for this season. The links are in Probie's, Southern Red's, Scary Kitty's, Eri13's sigs, just click on any of them and it will take you to the official site.
                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  SGA RISING

It's a virtual season 6, written by some talented people from this thread, and sticking as close to canon as is humanly possible. Expansion will eventually happen as the universe is so big, the city is so big ... and TPTW gave us so little (in my personal opinion that is).

An early trailer that was made (by me) when Rising was still in its very early stage, and we didn't even have a title yet for the project, but it could give you some idea as to what is going on:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Watch this HP vid - Marchin On - even if you're not a fan of it... it totally rocks.
                  Thanks, I'll check it out!

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

AMEN SISTERS!!!!!

Yes Sparky is my religion. I have my 10 Sparky commandments.lol
                    Hallelujah!

... I thought it was hilarious, especially how David and Paul talk about in the extra's on the DVD. Makes it even more hilarious.
                    *cracks up* OMG, that was hysterical! I can't stop laughing at it, no matter how many times I've seen it!

Now that's a tasty reward!

Ah, I see gateraid and Falcon Horus have already given you the lowdown on our Atlantis Rising virtual season project, so let me just follow up by inviting you to not only check us out, but pass the word in the fandom, and stay tuned for our season premiere!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ok, is it a written thing or will it be like a graphic novel? I'm sorry, I checked out the site but I'm still a little confused.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

SGA RISING

As usual, said more eloquently and more accurately than I ever could

Spoiler:
                        *Martin Gero sigh* I may actually have to watch these movies, they look quite good.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Ah, I see gateraid and Falcon Horus have already given you the lowdown on our Atlantis Rising virtual season project, so let me just follow up by inviting you to not only check us out, but pass the word in the fandom, and stay tuned for our season premiere!
                        Can't hardly wait
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, is it a written thing or will it be like a graphic novel? I'm sorry, I checked out the site but I'm still a little confused.
                          It's written.

Comment

It's written.
                            I'm sorry, I know I'm a complete moron right now, but where is it written? I go to the episodes section, click on an episode and get nothing but the summary. Am I going to the wrong place? Is it computer/user error? Am I just that idiotic? LOL I'm sorry for bugging you all like this, really, it's quite embarrassing.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

By graphic novel, I take it you mean like a comic book type thing? No, it won't be like that.

I believe the plan is that each 'episode' will be about fourty-five pages long (?) or thereabouts, in a written format. That is the length of an Atlantis script on the show - anywhere from 45 to 60 pages. Much like the show itself, there are some standalone eps (as in, they can be read in isolation, without reading the others) while the rest will contribute to a larger arc/theme for the season.

I'm not sure of all the formats that these episodes will be available in, but you will still have to read them like you would any book. I understand there is art to be included, as well as some videos (like the one in Falcon Horus' previous post).

Edited to add: It's still in the writing stage, so there is nothing there sans the summaries and some teasers. There will be more to come soon
                              sigpic

Comment

SGA RISING

Spoiler:
                                [video=youtube;NdCKjKwfds8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdCKjKwfds8[video]

Spoiler:
                                Christ that trailer was intense!
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X