Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Anyone up for some cider?
    Zelenka's probably in charge of the moonshine brewery.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Zelenka's probably in charge of the moonshine brewery.
      Of course, from the sound of Joe Flanigan's wish list from this year's LAX Creation con, it seems he wanted Sheppard to be the keeper of the Atlantis moonshine still...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Was watching sanctuary today and I gotta admit I would love to see Torri and Joe on Sanctuary. As for their characters maybe a Doctor and a Military Officer that knew of the sanctuary network or as abnormals.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Was watching sanctuary today and I gotta admit I would love to see Torri and Joe on Sanctuary. As for their characters maybe a Doctor and a Military Officer that knew of the sanctuary network or as abnormals.
          It'd be fun to see the parallel turned on its head; have Torri play the military officer and Joe the doctor.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Swedish con is now in progress, here some news from @FlanInfo on twitter

[NEWS] (Sarah Geary) RT @mjulok: @FlanInfo I've got news about Sarah, she's not getting better but he went to the movies with her this week.
            [NEWS] [CONS] 2011 RT @mjulok: Joe confirms VanCon, Chicago Con and FedCon. alas no UK cons yet #SweCon
            [CON] [INFO] Filming in UK?? RT @mjulok: Joe Flanigan at #SweCon. 'Spore is a farce and takes place one evening at the British countryside'
            [CON] RT @lilind: #SweCon and @JoeFlanigan also appologized for lack of recent tweets due to work load and kids keeping him busy

Comment

Time to get into the spirit of the season. Bring on the Christmas art.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Thanks for the update tweets, ForestFern! Hmm, no confirmation for the LAX con yet; it's currently scheduled for the weekend before Thanksgiving (bad move on Creation's part, methinks).

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...resentshep.jpg
                Heeheehee! That's a cute one! All nekkid and scruffy and ready to play!

Comment

It'd be fun to see the parallel turned on its head; have Torri play the military officer and Joe the doctor.
                  I gotta agree on that. Just because we know Torri can do it (TLG) and John would make a smokin hot awesome doctor ...

Comment

And cuz I got bored again, and some of you said the products of my boredom are a good thing:

The fic bunnies did that one, FYI ...

Now that I can get back on to PB, gonna be making some new stuff. That one's from Paint. Serious. I can teach "How to use Paint and make it look like PhotoBucket" at the local community college.

Wow. Arrogant. Where'd THAT come from???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      I gotta agree on that. Just because we know Torri can do it (TLG) and John would make a smokin hot awesome doctor ...
                      I think Joe's played the 'smokin hot awesome doctor' before, too. I believe it was the TV series Providence. Yum, yum.

And cuz I got bored again, and some of you said the products of my boredom are a good thing:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Doctorssig.png

The fic bunnies did that one, FYI ...
                      Yikes, now there's a scary spoiler! *hides under blanket*

Now that I can get back on to PB, gonna be making some new stuff. That one's from Paint. Serious. I can teach "How to use Paint and make it look like PhotoBucket" at the local community college.

Wow. Arrogant. Where'd THAT come from???
                      Nah, that's just snark. We like snark around here.

Comment

Hi Sparkies, wish you all a very nice weekend. Here in Italy it's chilly and tomorrow is going to snow. I plan to stay at home and enjoy my cats and some sci-fi.
                        I'm watching Earth Final Conflict (a series I never heard of) and I'm catching some small similarities with Atlantis, especially on one episode called "In Memory" where Lili Marquette is tricked by Jaridians the same way as Elizabeth was tricked by Replicators in "The Real World".
                        These similarities make me miss Stargate Atlantis more and more
                        Hope that SGA Rising will cheer me up soon!

Comment

I think Joe's played the 'smokin hot awesome doctor' before, too. I believe it was the TV series Providence. Yum, yum.
                          Wasn't that when they sprayed his hair gray to make him look older?

And I think he also played a psychologist or psychiatrist on Profiler.

And speaking of smokin' hot. Have you guys seen the pics coming out of Sweden? Probie must be in hog heaven.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Hi Sparkies, wish you all a very nice weekend. Here in Italy it's chilly and tomorrow is going to snow. I plan to stay at home and enjoy my cats and some sci-fi.
                            I'm watching Earth Final Conflict (a series I never heard of) and I'm catching some small similarities with Atlantis, especially on one episode called "In Memory" where Lili Marquette is tricked by Jaridians the same way as Elizabeth was tricked by Replicators in "The Real World".
                            These similarities make me miss Stargate Atlantis more and more
                            Hope that SGA Rising will cheer me up soon!
                            I remember that show! I never really got into it, so I didn't watch it much.

Must get back to work on Return to Pegasus 2... *cracks whip over head*

Wasn't that when they sprayed his hair gray to make him look older?

And I think he also played a psychologist or psychiatrist on Profiler.

And speaking of smokin' hot. Have you guys seen the pics coming out of Sweden? Probie must be in hog heaven.
                            OMG, I think they did give him some gray hair on that one. LOL!

Those pics are so yummy. *wipes drool off chin*

Comment

Spoiler:
                              SR! Gasp! Shouldn't Christmas be the season of pure thoughts?!

Ah well... who cares 'bout tradition when you can have smokinhot Christmas, right?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                SR! Gasp! Shouldn't Christmas be the season of pure thoughts?!
                                Pure thoughts looking at Joe? Are you blind or what?

*che bel pezzo di figo!* (sorry can't find a proper translation for this)

Comment

Working...
                                X