X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *drowsily drops in*

Hey, peeps. I'm sick. Yay!!!

Entirely sarcastic. Sore throat last night transitioned into full blown head cold today. Sinus headache, runny nose, the works. Add to that the urge I've had on and off all day to throw up, and I'm done for. Headache is finally starting to go away a little. Should get some sleep.

On the plus side, being sick is very good inspiration for Sparky fluff.

I'll probably be here for post-a-thon tomorrow, which is great because ... I've never seen "Sanctuary". Hee hee! Have a good night, everyone!
    Oh dear. Head colds are the worst. Feel better soon.

You've never seen Sanctuary! Well, you are in for a treat then to be watching it for the first time in the post-a-thon because the snark will be epic. Don't miss it!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone! I’m already ready for tonight’s ‘Sanctuary’ post-a-thon.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *staggers in* I am so full. *looks for antacid*

But seriously, it was a great day. The rain held off until we finished the wine tastings, which were wonderful. We wanted to buy some of everything. One place had a live singer who reminded me of Emmylou Harris a bit. It was a perfect day in the hills and valleys of beautiful Virginia. And then we ate way too many mussels at a great seafood place and now I need to collapse.

Love the icon SK. My sentiments exactly.
      Glad to hear that you had a great day.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      *drowsily drops in*

Hey, peeps. I'm sick. Yay!!!

Entirely sarcastic. Sore throat last night transitioned into full blown head cold today. Sinus headache, runny nose, the works. Add to that the urge I've had on and off all day to throw up, and I'm done for. Headache is finally starting to go away a little. Should get some sleep.

On the plus side, being sick is very good inspiration for Sparky fluff.

I'll probably be here for post-a-thon tomorrow, which is great because ... I've never seen "Sanctuary". Hee hee! Have a good night, everyone!
      That sucks but watching SGA is a great medicine so I’m glad to hear that you’ll be joining us tonight, especially if you haven’t watched the episode before.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! And... S-minus 4 hours and 15 minutes to our Sanctuary post-a-thon!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 2 hours and 30 minutes to the Sanctuary post-a-thon!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm ready, especially since this one lends itself to so very much good snark.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Great fics, ShipperWriter and Southern Red! Sparky = love.

Looking forward to the post-a-thon!

Comment

*Hugs Everyone*

Sorry Guys, been a little distracted lately by this new relationship thing (lets see how long before it implodes!) Sunday evenings is the only full evening we have together at the moment so I may not be around for too many post-a-thons

Will love reading you thoroughly impartial commentary later though

Baby James still has Teh Hair
                Spoiler:

Although he's a scrawny little mite - only put on 1/2lb in 4 weeks..... looks kinda like a little plucked chicken (I love my Nephew really )
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 30 minutes to the Sanctuary post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I'm ready, especially since this one lends itself to so very much good snark.
                  I can't wait!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  *Hugs Everyone*

Sorry Guys, been a little distracted lately by this new relationship thing (lets see how long before it implodes!) Sunday evenings is the only full evening we have together at the moment so I may not be around for too many post-a-thons

Spoiler:

Although he's a scrawny little mite - only put on 1/2lb in 4 weeks..... looks kinda like a little plucked chicken (I love my Nephew really )
                  Eeeee! Your nephew's a cutie! And yay, relationship! May you two find your own inner John and Elizabeth! And maybe if you're lucky, you can turn your SO into a Sparky fan too!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 April 2012, 07:33 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

I won't be able to make it for Sanctuary. I just packed up my DVD's to start moving my stuff to my own little place on this green earth.

And I'm also a wee bit too tired from walking around the Fantasy Fair I went to today. I bought a bodhrán (an Irish drum), a green dragon which I dubbed Eire, and a pendant with the Celtic sign for my birth month. Notice the Irish theme...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to the Sanctuary post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I won't be able to make it for Sanctuary. I just packed up my DVD's to start moving my stuff to my own little place on this green earth.

And I'm also a wee bit too tired from walking around the Fantasy Fair I went to today. I bought a bodhrán (an Irish drum), a green dragon which I dubbed Eire, and a pendant with the Celtic sign for my birth month. Notice the Irish theme...
                      We'll miss you at the 'thon! But yay for getting ready for the move to your happy new abode! And another yay for the Fantasy Fair! Always good to get out and do some fun shopping for yourself.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to the Sanctuary post-a-thon!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          *Hugs Everyone*

Spoiler:

Soooooooo cute!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Congrats on moving to your own place! I know you've wanted that for awhile.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Sanctuary!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Sanctuary!

Comment

I’m here and I’m ready.

Congratulations on your new place Falcon Horus.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X