• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *drops in after midnight*

600th POST!!!

Whoop!

That's over.

Goin to sleep. Night!!! Happy Sparky and SGARising dreams!!!
    Congrats! You'll have that custom avatar in no time.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Someone just tweeted me that Joe was handing out our promo cards!! Guess Probie did a good job too
    Have you seen that little vid from Sweden? You can see a stack of our cards on the table next to him. I think this makes Probie queen of the thread. We have to give her such a welcome home party. But the fact that he said he supports us is the huge thing. We have to start a campaign to get him to follow us on Twitter. That would really increase the visitors. So exciting.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

NJo, i'm still not over these news - isn't Joe just awesome?????
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        NJo, i'm still not over these news - isn't Joe just awesome?????
        He's awesomesauce with a cherry on top!
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Of course, I think we're all still too excited to be lazy...

Someone just tweeted me that Joe was handing out our promo cards!! Guess Probie did a good job too
          OMG!

And this is what was tweeted to Shipperwriter!
          I'm just bouncing right now

@ShipperWriter he was giving away those Cards and mentioned to many that it's good inititive which he supports http://twitpic.com/3b0fkl
          Even the claims from Fedcon that Joe isn't gonna be there can't bring me down atm!!!
          *faints*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Have you seen that little vid from Sweden? You can see a stack of our cards on the table next to him. I think this makes Probie queen of the thread. We have to give her such a welcome home party. But the fact that he said he supports us is the huge thing. We have to start a campaign to get him to follow us on Twitter. That would really increase the visitors. So exciting.
          Vid? There's a vid? Aaaaahhhh! *runs around in circles*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And this is what was tweeted to Shipperwriter!
            I'm just bouncing right now
            Even the claims from Fedcon that Joe isn't gonna be there can't bring me down atm!!!
            Congrats! You'll have that custom avatar in no time.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Of course, I think we're all still too excited to be lazy...

OMG!

*faints*

Vid? There's a vid? Aaaaahhhh! *runs around in circles*
            Massive YAY to everything said above!!! I hadn't even checked Twitter yet!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a long time now. But I wanted to come out of lurkdom to congratulate you guys on the SGA Rising stuff. I was squeeling for you all! Can't wait to read it!!

Comment

Just found the vid. *flails* Yeehaw!

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 28 November 2010, 07:06 AM.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just found the vid. *flails* Yeehaw!

Spoiler:
                  I saw that! YAY! And everything about his body language is saying "I'm nice, quiet and shy". I love how he shakes hands with people,a nd really Joe, so cute, so popular, truly loved by fans, and still, I think he has insecurities. HE'S SO CUTE.

Comment

I saw that! YAY! And everything about his body language is saying "I'm nice, quiet and shy". I love how he shakes hands with people,a nd really Joe, so cute, so popular, truly loved by fans, and still, I think he has insecurities. HE'S SO CUTE.
                    Hee! He is totally cute and adorkable and... awww!

Comment

Hee! He is totally cute and adorkable and... awww!
                      He totally is!!!!
                      Didn't think I could love him more!

Sig by me

Comment

New pic from the con this weekend. Yup, I'm drooling
                        And still bouncing

http://eyewitness.se/2010/11/joe-fla...-scifi-massan/
                        Spoiler:
                        *giggles* *drools with you* OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a long time now. But I wanted to come out of lurkdom to congratulate you guys on the SGA Rising stuff. I was squeeling for you all! Can't wait to read it!!
                          Massive welcome! And we are excited too. I know you are going to love it.

Now you see what I was trying to tell you after ChiCon. I'm so glad someone with body language reading skillz got to see him being Joe. When people say he is "aloof" I just don't think they get it. He's shy but if you talk to him he's very personable. Watch how he talks more to the minder next to him. He's comfortable with her and has established a relationship since getting to know her. That's what shy people do. They will grasp onto the familiar and someone else might feel slighted but that's not true. You can see how genuinely interested he is in the fans. Don't make me have to slap the next person who says he's aloof.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Hi everyone. I've been lurking here for a long time now.
                            Hey there, fellow lurker! *waves*
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Massive welcome! And we are excited too. I know you are going to love it.

Now you see what I was trying to tell you after ChiCon. I'm so glad someone with body language reading skillz got to see him being Joe. When people say he is "aloof" I just don't think they get it. He's shy but if you talk to him he's very personable. Watch how he talks more to the minder next to him. He's comfortable with her and has established a relationship since getting to know her. That's what shy people do. They will grasp onto the familiar and someone else might feel slighted but that's not true. You can see how genuinely interested he is in the fans. Don't make me have to slap the next person who says he's aloof.
                              I can relate, because I'm like that. I need to relate to someone, to show that I'm personable and talkative. But when surrounded with many people I'm not familiar with I'm very much like him, which is why I can read this kind of body language - not only training but personal experience too. Also, notice how sincerely he's shaking hands. That takes effort. he's being genuinely polite and kind to people. That's why he gets quite tired when the whole thing is over. I can relate to that too, talking to people tends to be exhausting when you're giving so much.

Comment

I've made an email address so people can contact the sgarising team without needing to give an actual address from someone.
                                I can filter the emails and send them to the right people, but if anyone else wants the log-in, let me know and I'll email you the log-in data.
                                The address is: [email protected]
                                Can someone send a test message? Thx!

On Twitter, Nuna, SK and me were talking about putting a cast list (with a bit of an explanation) on the site.
                                I was also thinking of putting a crew list up. So people have a nice overview of who does what. Not sure what you guys think of this.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X