Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
    Just for fun

Any prompts? Or motto?
    Dang, he looks good dead.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Nice one

And yay!! I finally got the Twitter feed on the website up and running
    While watching the 'Instinct' rerun!
    And is it me, or is Elizabeth leaning in between John's legs during the infirmary scene? Maybe it's just my wishful thinking

Now I can focus on the RSS feed... *sighs*
    I remember all the "He straddled a bed. OMG! He straddled a bed." talk after that one came out. And yeah, it did look like she was standing between his legs. She looked really comfortable there.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Dang, he looks good dead.
      LOL It's weird.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        LOL It's weird.
        No, not really.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Watching the 'Conversion' rerun and Caldwell is so on to them!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I have one!
            "Things we don in life aren't important. But it's important that we do them" (or something like that). I think it was said by Ghandi.
            Hope you like my picture choice for that

Spoiler:

Comment

Sga rerun will start next week in France and SGU will be just after it.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I remember all the "He straddled a bed. OMG! He straddled a bed." talk after that one came out. And yeah, it did look like she was standing between his legs. She looked really comfortable there.
                Haha!! I love the fact that he straddled the bed and I am so certain she's leaning one hand on that bad in between his legs
                I'm gonna see if it's visible in a screencap.

Ooooh, Liz really is not happy with Caldwell changing the military protocols!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                  Hope you like my picture choice for that

Very nice. I'm in love with Elizabeth's hair in the pic you chose. Wish my hair would do that!
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Very nice. I'm in love with Elizabeth's hair in the pic you chose. Wish my hair would do that!
                    Not even in my best dreams. That's why I cut it *very* short!

Comment

Ooh, that's great. I am glad you will get to meet Joe. Tell him we all love his tweets.
                      I certainly will do. Now if Torri would just become a member of tweeter land to. Mind you she may not be be into such things or simply not have the time. There was a time she was frequently on My Space (and she verify it was her at the Con in Northampton) but she's not been on it for over a year now. Will report back when I finish work on the Sunday. Working until 12 midnight not sure what the time is with you then.

Comment

Liz is so worried for John... and she's brave, visiting him in his quarters alone...

And it's funny how a soldier with a German flag on his uniform has an American accent

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, Liz is visiting him again, even thought guards tell her that's a really bad idea...

Sig by me

Comment

John: "If you won't then kill me now."
                            Liz: *casting her eyes away* "John..."
                            John: "It's better for the both of us."

Honestly... that last sentence says it all, doesn't it?

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, yes! I nearly forgot you were going to see him in Glasgow!! You lucky, lucky girl!!
                              Like SR said: Tell him we love his tweets and give him the best from the season 6 team
                              Have fun!!! And we expect a very detailed report ;

Will tell him, but I'll leave all the goodness about season for Southern Red to tell him. I'll certainly give you all the juicy details though if I remember correctly it not the same as the Chevron con's and you don't get much time to speak with the Actor's. Mind you I could accost him in the Dealers Room and its massive so......

Oooh, thank you so much!
                              For that very sweet comment I'll post the next chapter earlier than usual [/QUOTE]

Goes to read newest fic with pink pig cake in one hand and coffee in the other.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                John: "If you won't then kill me now."
                                Liz: *casting her eyes away* "John..."
                                John: "It's better for the both of us."

Honestly... that last sentence says it all, doesn't it?
                                Yes, because he refers only to him and Elizabeth: *it's best for the both of us*
                                He doesn't mention Atlantis or the rest of the them.
                                That *speaks loud*!

Comment

Working...
                                X