Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Chaya.

I like Freya/Anise too (Tok'ra in SG1 that I think pretty everyone else hates).

Too bad there are not many (read: no one) sharing that like so there's little to no fic about these ladies. Ladies in general draw the short stick anyway.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      I'm just waiting for Kindle 3 to be released to see if it's worth the purchase.
      I love my books but have no room enough to buy others. Only an ebook reader will save me ... and the trees!
      Lol, that would actually be my reason too for eventually buying an e-reader. My collection of books is overflowing my house!! But I can't seem to stop buying them... why do books have to be so good?

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I saw your comment about Joe's twitter. Is it true he has bad comments or strange comments about his tweets?
      Yeah, people thought he was serious about shooting animals and started freaking out about it. Others started saying that drinking wasn't good and all that.
      Can't they see a joke when it's staring and kicking them in the face?

My reply to Joe's last tweet was: Keep the beer flowing!! *chases away evil leprechauns with a very big stick*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Looks like I'm going to miss a bunch of birthdays while I'm gone for most of Oct. So early Happy Birthday to everybody. We had a funny situation in my family. My grandpa was Aug 30, my bro Aug 31 and my dad on Sept 2. So in college when I dated a guy born on Sept 1 they thought he was the one. LOL I had other ideas. But Mr. SR's b-day is Aug 10. Pretty close. And his dad and sister share a birthday. Plus his mom's is the day before SR. Jr. Weird all around. Me? I'm all alone in February. LOL
      My birthday is in February too!! So you're not alone

And I wanted to add this to my sig, but there's not enough room and I don't want to change it. So I'll just try to remember to post it at least once a day. Hee.

Spoiler:
      Cool!!!! And totally in tune with where Joe is at the moment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      I'm guessing Joe can probably make many places his happy place if there is good beer involved. Good for him!
      Oh yes! Fedcon was his happy place when everyone kept buying him beer
      He was one happy camper

I agree. What a waste of a Villain. It would be like killing Todd off in an episode featuring Bill Nye and a freeze ray.
      Idea for season 7? Nah, just kidding

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I like Chaya.

Too bad there are not many (read: no one) sharing that like so there's little to no fic about these ladies. Ladies in general draw the short stick anyway.
        I liked Anise/Freya, too, she was a good counterpoint and had a true role in the story (aka she was NOT just standing around and looking hot).

I agree on liking Jeff Buckley. I don't particularly dislike Robert Pattinson, but I agree on not wanting to have the screaming fans in the theatre with me when I watch the Jeff Buckley film *g*

I'm off to go camping for the weekend. If I do not drown or freeze to death, I'll be back on Monday. Stupid weather!

EDIT: All this talk about Ireland makes me miss Dublin again
        Last edited by Fionnait; 06 August 2010, 07:24 AM.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          I'm off to go camping for the weekend. If I do not drown or freeze to death, I'll be back on Monday. Stupid weather!
          Oh dear...

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          EDIT: All this talk about Ireland makes me miss Dublin again
          Ireland as a whole in fact.

Comment

Ireland as a whole in fact.
            Well, I've only spent two weeks looking at the whole island, but I spent one year in Dublin, so I miss it more *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Okay, you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                I share my birthday with my nephew. 18 years after me. I told to my brother that his second kid will be born the same day that me. He didn't believe me but when I received this famous call the day of my birthday, I just said "I knew it".lol My niece and my other nephew share their birthday too.

SR OT

My war against Twilight fans will start.lol
                I think I see what you mean. Though after awhile they all look alike to me. Don't hate me girls. The best part of that vid was the comments. LOL Anyway, I agree about the screaming. That's part of why we don't ever go to see kids movies in the theater. BTW, OT on movies.

Spoiler:
                Has anyone else seen "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs?" It's just the cutest movie and the guy has John hair. LOL

*LOL!* I have an autographed picture of Pattinson from 'before he was famous'. I keep contemplating whether or not I should put it on Ebay. I might be able to pay off my new car.

I'm guessing Joe can probably make many places his happy place if there is good beer involved. Good for him!
                Guinness: It's not just for breakfast anymore. I need a pic of Joe with beer.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Lol, that would actually be my reason too for eventually buying an e-reader. My collection of books is overflowing my house!! But I can't seem to stop buying them... why do books have to be so good?
                  You tell me. I'm a huge reader of SciFi, Fantasy, Horror and books about Ancient Egypt.
                  And I read them more than once, so it's impossible to convince me to sell used books, I want to keep them all, LOL

Yeah, people thought he was serious about shooting animals and started freaking out about it. Others started saying that drinking wasn't good and all that.
                  Can't they see a joke when it's staring and kicking them in the face?
                  People are strange ... he just has to ignore them

My last reply to him was: "Hic hic, all this beer doesn't do you any good at the end of the movie you're a dead man " but he's smart and will not think I want him dead. On the other hand, someone else will do.

Comment

Pics from Ireland: http://twitpic.com/photos/Topomanyare I think they must be having a ball playing in the mud.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                      You tell me. I'm a huge reader of SciFi, Fantasy, Horror and books about Ancient Egypt.
                      And I read them more than once, so it's impossible to convince me to sell used books, I want to keep them all, LOL

People are strange ... he just has to ignore them

My last reply to him was: "Hic hic, all this beer doesn't do you any good at the end of the movie you're a dead man " but he's smart and will not think I want him dead. On the other hand, someone else will do.
                      Do you think he's going to get killed off in the movie? Yikes! Too much whump for the Colonel!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like Chaya.

I like Chaya too. Never really had a problem with Sanctuary except for the plotline being weak. But Chaya herself? I thought she was pretty cool.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          Do you think he's going to get killed off in the movie? Yikes! Too much whump for the Colonel!
                          Doesn't the star usually survive in these things? The other Marines, however, I think are goners. LOL The big question on my mind is does he get the girl? I see a possibility there in the pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

Doesn't the star usually survive in these things? The other Marines, however, I think are goners. LOL The big question on my mind is does he get the girl? I see a possibility there in the pics.
                            Reading the tweets between Dagmar Doring and Yare Jegbefume I think they are the ones getting the kissing scene...
                            They wrote each other:
                            @dagmarvellous get ready for some kissy time lol
                            @Topomanyare ha ha ha! I can't sleep I'm so excited about it... ha!
                            @dagmarvellous Neither can I..been thinking about it for some time now...hope you bring breath mints lol
                            @Topomanyare I'm lipbalming as we speak...

Kinda cute
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              Reading the tweets between Dagmar Doring and Yare Jegbefume I think they are the ones getting the kissing scene...
                              They wrote each other:
                              @dagmarvellous get ready for some kissy time lol
                              @Topomanyare ha ha ha! I can't sleep I'm so excited about it... ha!
                              @dagmarvellous Neither can I..been thinking about it for some time now...hope you bring breath mints lol
                              @Topomanyare I'm lipbalming as we speak...

Kinda cute
                              Cute. Sounds like everyone is getting to be good friends also. And I see they all have good things to say about Joe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cute. Sounds like everyone is getting to be good friends also. And I see they all have good things to say about Joe.
                                Does this mean Joe's playing the Sumner Role? Like a Bad@$$ Colonel leader type?
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X