Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    radekzelenka @rodneymckay you up for a little game to prove who is the smartest?
    rodneymckay @radekzelenka Of course! It will only prove I am smarter than you.

Just like the last time.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Just like the last time.
      johnsheppard: @rodneymckay Remember how shocked you were when you found out I passed the MENSA test? It's time for a repeat.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just like the last time.
        radekzelenka: @rodneymckay pfff, last time you got lucky! That was the only reason you won.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          johnsheppard: @rodneymckay Remember how shocked you were when you found out I passed the MENSA test? It's time for a repeat.
          rodneymckay @johnsheppard Yeah you *passed* it. I scored among the top ten.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

rodneymckay @johnsheppard Yeah you *passed* it. I scored among the top ten.
            elizabethweir: @rodneymckay @johnsheppard And which of us has two Ph.D.'s? Oh, that's right. Me. Sorry boys, you've just been pwned.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Wanna see something that will make you go "awwww"?

Joe is also having a dog contest on his twitter. Enter your mutt pooch today and see pics of his friends Oscar and Grover.
              Too bad I don't have a dog but when he will do a "kid contest", I will use my nephew.lol It's horrible what I said.

I love your SGA twitter.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

elizabethweir: @rodneymckay @johnsheppard And which of us has two Ph.D.'s? Oh, that's right. Me. Sorry boys, you've just been pwned.
                johnsheppard: @elizabethweir Awww, you're no fun. But I know how to solve that. I have chocolate. Want some?

Comment

johnsheppard: @elizabethweir Awww, you're no fun. But I know how to solve that. I have chocolate. Want some?
                  elizabethweir: @johnsheppard Are you trying to bribe me, Colonel? That won't work. *looks around making sure no one's watching* My quarters in 15 minutes?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    elizabethweir: @johnsheppard Are you trying to bribe me, Colonel? That won't work. *looks around making sure no one's watching* My quarters in 15 minutes?
                    johnsheppard: @elizabethweir Those 15 minutes of waiting will be an eternity. But I'll endure anything for the sweet rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Too bad I don't have a dog but when he will do a "kid contest", I will use my nephew.lol It's horrible what I said.

I love your SGA twitter.
                      Joe's taken to Twitter like a duck to water. Who'da thunk?
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Twitter is his new drug after....beer....cigar....surf....
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I think he's lonely over there and filling the time. The true test will be when he gets home. I hope he tells us about going surfing and to his kids' soccer games and all that.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Heehee! It's something to amuse him, at any rate.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Twitter is his new drug after....beer....cigar....surf....
                            Hahahaha!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I think he's lonely over there and filling the time. The true test will be when he gets home. I hope he tells us about going surfing and to his kids' soccer games and all that.
                            Oh yes, gotta hear about all the surfing... maybe he can get Jason to start tweeting about their surf dates.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              Hi Sparkies, see that you're having fun with tweets, keep it coming, it's really entertaining!
                              One of my cats decided to almost kill mommy yesterday, she landed on my face while I was in bed (she was running) and now I have a deep scratch under my left eye and a blue bruise just like I got a punch
                              Damn it! And Joe hates cats, I'll vote only for David Hewlett from now on!
                              Oww, that sucks; cat scratches really hurt sometimes especially in the face.
                              sigpic

Comment

I bring you: Missing Moments Chapter 17: The Siege.
                                Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                                17: The Siege

(after the eps)

It had been a rollercoaster and it had left her with one big eyeopening conclusion: she loved John Sheppard. When he had appeared again after his suicide mission, she couldn't hold herself back and had hugged him... it had taken every fiber of her body to stop herself from kissing him in the middle of a very busy gateroom.

Now she was standing on the balcony, outside of the control room, looking over her city, barely believing they could go back to Earth and get back to Atlantis. She couldn't believe Atlantis and her people had survived this impossible situation.

When the door swooshed open, she knew who it was by the bounce in his step.

"Everything is ready and we'll be leaving in two hours."

"Thank you, Major."

He frowned. It had been months since she had called him by his title, besides jokingly, when it was just the two of them. Had he done something wrong?

"Euhm... yeah... no problem."

He noticed her posture was tense... what was wrong with her? For the first time in a long while, he was unable to read her.

"So..." He continued. "Can you believe we're going back to Earth?"

"Yes, it's great." She didn't sound exciting... she didn't make it sound like it was great.

"Elizabeth, what's wrong?"

"Look, Major...."

"And what's up with the rank all of a sudden?" He interrupted her, clearly irritated by her sudden change in posture towards him.

She sighed and turned to him. "I can't do this anymore."

He frowned. "Do what?"

"This..." She sighed again and flayed her hand between them. "Us..."

"Elizabeth..."

"When you were on that suicide mission and I thought you had died, it nearly killed me. I realized... I couldn't..." She sighed again, more out of frustration than anything else because it was only with him that she lost track of what she wanted to say. He was the only one who could render her speechless with one well-aimed puppy-look.

"Lizbeth..." John tried again, softer this time, but she raised her hand and that shut him up.

"We can't continue with this, John. We just can't..."

"And what's this, Elizabeth? Sharing a bed so we can both sleep? Sharing our problems and frustrations? We haven't gone beyond the point of friendship yet, so what's the problem?"

"See, John, you said it. We haven't gone beyond the point of friendship YET. But you know just as well as I do that we will go beyond that point much sooner than later and we can't afford that. Not now, not ever. Not with our positions and responsibilities and I still have Simon to think about, especially now that we're returning to Earth."

The sudden pain on his face was clearly visible, but he quickly hid it. She had seen it though and felt a twitch of guilt.

His face turned blank and he gave her a curt nod. "I'll see you in the gateroom in two hours."

She nodded, turned back to the ocean and heard him leave. Letting out a deep breath, she couldn't help but wonder if she had made the right decision, especially now that they had lost so many of their people and close friends and needed each others support.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X