X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I could send in a pic of my stuffed dogs
    I was thinking the same thing. I have a stuffed squirrel. I should send him that. LOL

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    *dies and iz ded*

Now we need a sleepy John fic.
    Somehow the name on the shirt and the US Marines part just made me squee out loud.

Anyway, take one bored housewife and add one rainy day and I give you:

Spoiler:

There's a second version I actually like better. But I'll have to put that one on my LJ due to some issues. Friends go look. Or I will PM it to you.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR, I am intrigued, what did you do, you naughty person?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. I have a stuffed squirrel. I should send him that. LOL
        Hmm, should I send him a pic of my dragon plushies?

Somehow the name on the shirt and the US Marines part just made me squee out loud.

Anyway, take one bored housewife and add one rainy day and I give you:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Sparkylove.jpg

There's a second version I actually like better. But I'll have to put that one on my LJ due to some issues. Friends go look. Or I will PM it to you.
        Eeee, it's beautiful!

A second one, eh? Hmm, gonna have to go stalk LJ for a bit... heheheh...

*snickers* This I can't wait to see!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Go look, duh. You are my friend. Would you expect any less of me than to be naughty?
          sigpic

Comment

I saw. Bwahahahahaha. I love it.

Comment

Go look, duh. You are my friend. Would you expect any less of me than to be naughty?
              *looks, giggles* You're a wicked, wicked girl, and we love you for it!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I saw. Bwahahahahaha. I love it.
                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *looks, giggles* You're a wicked, wicked girl, and we love you for it!
                It must be the weather. You know that low pressure systems have an effect on the brain. Yeah, that's it.
                sigpic

Comment

*checks LJ*
                  Bwahahahahaha!!!!! You naughty, naughty girl!!! I love it... and you
                  *huggles* You rock!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

conan @rodneymckay Who said I'll share?

conan @xena You comin tonight?

xena @conan Admit it, you were hoping that I would not. Bring your sticks.
                    conan @xena I will wipe the floor with you. You'll beg me for more.

xena @conan You only wish.

rodneymckay @conan @xena What is with you people? All you're talking about today is - I don't even wanna think it.

Comment

*checks LJ*
                      Bwahahahahaha!!!!! You naughty, naughty girl!!! I love it... and you
                      *huggles* You rock!!!!
                      Aw shucks. I try.

conan @xena I will wipe the floor with you. You'll beg me for more.

xena @conan You only wish.

rodneymckay @conan @xena What is with you people? All you're talking about today is - I don't even wanna think it.
                      xena @rodneymckay You have been misinformed. Meet me in the gym. Bring padding.

conan @rodneymckay Forget the pads. Bring bandages.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw shucks. I try.

LAMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carsonbeckett @rodneymckay @conan @xena Oh dear, are ye plannin' to get someone injured?

Comment

Hi Sparkies, see that you're having fun with tweets, keep it coming, it's really entertaining!
                          One of my cats decided to almost kill mommy yesterday, she landed on my face while I was in bed (she was running) and now I have a deep scratch under my left eye and a blue bruise just like I got a punch
                          Damn it! And Joe hates cats, I'll vote only for David Hewlett from now on!

Comment

plantlover @rodneymckay sweetie, please be careful. Last time you went sparing you had trouble walking for two days.

Sig by me

Comment

plantlover @rodneymckay sweetie, please be careful. Last time you went sparing you had trouble walking for two days.
                              radekzelenka @plantlover Didn't he? *snickering*

rodneymckay @radekzelenka @conan @xena Oh yes, yes, go laugh at me. Don't forget I can kill you with my brainz. *evil laugh*

Comment

radekzelenka @plantlover Didn't he? *snickering*

rodneymckay @radekzelenka @conan @xena Oh yes, yes, go laugh at me. Don't forget I can kill you with my brainz. *evil laugh*
                                radekzelenka @rodneymckay you up for a little game to prove who is the smartest?

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X