Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Hey, maybe Creation will be smart and try and get Torri to fill Jason's shoes.
    For SR and the other Sparkies going: that would be awesome.
    But for me... I'm sorta hoping not... cause I won't be able to make it and I'd prolly have some sort of nervous breakdown if I have to miss a Sparky con

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      For SR and the other Sparkies going: that would be awesome.
      But for me... I'm sorta hoping not... cause I won't be able to make it and I'd prolly have some sort of nervous breakdown if I have to miss a Sparky con
      Sorry but I'm totally selfish. I just sent an email saying just that. LOL Besides it would be so popular they would want to continue doing it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sorry but I'm totally selfish. I just sent an email saying just that. LOL Besides it would be so popular they would want to continue doing it.
        Damn... if Torri would do it, then I'd have to find a way to make it... *goes to check airline prices*
        Crap... I'm gonna be broke... no, make that even more broke *headdesk*
        *Iz also selfish* Please, Torri, don't! *puppy eyes*
        But now I feel bad for SR

Sig by me

Comment

Damn... if Torri would do it, then I'd have to find a way to make it... *goes to check airline prices*
          Crap... I'm gonna be broke... no, make that even more broke *headdesk*
          *Iz also selfish* Please, Torri, don't! *puppy eyes*
          But now I feel bad for SR
          But I've still got Joe!
          sigpic

Comment

Hello thread! Yep, I too vote on waiting a little until we present our work to Martin. But we definitely have something to show off- or, we would, soon I hope.

Hey, SR, just relax. I do think Joe will make it
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Hello thread! Yep, I too vote on waiting a little until we present our work to Martin. But we definitely have something to show off- or, we would, soon I hope.

Hey, SR, just relax. I do think Joe will make it
              Yeah, I think so too. But I'm a worrier. I won't believe it until I see his face.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think so too. But I'm a worrier. I won't believe it until I see his face.
                He's got be there. I couldn't stand the disappointment. The poor Jason fans must be upset, but at least they will get to see him in several big projects. JF, sending you thoughtwaves: Come to the Chicago con.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerbud View Post
                  He's got be there. I couldn't stand the disappointment. The poor Jason fans must be upset, but at least they will get to see him in several big projects. JF, sending you thoughtwaves: Come to the Chicago con.
                  Maybe the two of us sending thoughts his way will make it all happen. I know he'll be there unless something big comes up. *bites nails*
                  sigpic

Comment

But I've still got Joe!
                    True that

I'm like that too!
                    At Fedcon I didn't believe Joe would show up until I saw him at the bar and at Shore Leave I was anxious until I saw Torri at her table.

Cons are fun, but quite stressful

Sig by me

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Goodmorning Sparkies!!
                      It's my final workday for the week, so I'm happy
                      For the moment my boss is out, but I really hope he won't start snarking once he's back and still manage to frak up my day.
                      *sporks Kris's boss*

*raises hand*
                      Mine too!
                      And he totally deserves a free invite to our Atlantis Rising convention, doesn't he?
                      Should I let him know about the virtual season? Or should I wait with that until we get the first ep up and running?
                      I do have to agree with the others to hold off until we start posting episodes. He's got a lot of work to do on his project, so hopefully, by the time he's done, we'll have some stories up for him to enjoy on his break.

Though, speaking of the SGA_Rising Twitter, we now have twenty-four followers! I recognize a few of the names, but I have no idea who most of these people are!

I just learned that Jason has canceled Chicago due to work. So that's one down. I'm disappointed and can't imagine how I would feel if it were Joe. *shudders*

But one of the guys in Joe's movie tweeted that they wrap at the end of next week. So that's plenty of time for him to make Scotland and have a week off before Chicago. No need to panic. Yet. My stomach hurts.
                      Eeek! Though Eri's right, between Conan and Game of Thrones, Jason's got a lot of work right now. Joe's movie isn't so big.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Hey, maybe Creation will be smart and try and get Torri to fill Jason's shoes.
                      Aaaaahhh! ZOMG, wouldn't that be a trip? Gah, the cost of airfare and a hotel room would be obscene, though. Of course, once the con was over, I could do some railfanning and take the train back to LA. Hmm...

Cons are fun, but quite stressful
                      Yup.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I give you: Missing Moments Chapter 11: Hot Zone

Enjoy!!

Spoiler:
                        11: Hot Zone

(after the ep)

McKay looked between the two commanders and noticed the tension that hung thick in the air. The annoyed look on John’s face was also a dead give-away that their timing had sucked.

“Maybe we should…” He said to Carson while pointing to the door.

“Aye… we really should.” Carson replied instantly, also noticing the tension and annoyed looks.

“Right.” Rodney said and walked outside, closely followed by Carson.

John turned back to Elizabeth and sighed before looking her straight in the eye.

“Yes, I do trust you.”

His intense gaze nearly made her catch her breath, but instead she shoved the feelings deftly aside and stared back, unwavering.

“Then why didn’t you follow my instructions? Why did you force Bates to disobey me? Why did you risk everyone’s live in the city?”

He cast his eyes away, unable to hold her calculated gaze.

“Your life was at risk.” He finally said quietly, looking back into her eyes.

The many emotions she saw cross over his eyes did take her breath away and she was lost for words for just a few moments.

~Let it be an Air Force flyboy to make you speechless for the first time in your life.~ The thought was accompanied by a mental groan.

Now it was her turn to cast her eyes away and sigh. “My life isn’t any more important than anyone else’s.”

“Bullsh*t.” John said, not missing a beat and almost sounding offended. “Without you none of us would even be here to begin with.”

“That doesn’t matter, John. I do not want you to put my life in front of anyone else’s or in front of the safety of this city.”

The silent looks that followed between them conveyed much more than words ever could.

“Fine.” He finally sighed dejectedly.

“Thank you.”

“Can I go get some sleep now?” He asked quietly.

“Of course.” Elizabeth said and watched him get up from the chair and move out of her office without looking back.

Today had broken something between them and she wasn’t sure how long they would need to get it fixed.

Sig by me

Comment

For all you Vegas fans, have you seen THIS ebay thingy?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          *sporks Kris's boss*
                          I think the sporking helped
                          He barely said anything to me besides during a meeting and now I won't have to see him for two full weeks because he's on vacation! *pumps fist*

Though, speaking of the SGA_Rising Twitter, we now have twenty-four followers! I recognize a few of the names, but I have no idea who most of these people are!
                          Awesome!!! We really are getting the word spread

Aaaaahhh! ZOMG, wouldn't that be a trip? Gah, the cost of airfare and a hotel room would be obscene, though. Of course, once the con was over, I could do some railfanning and take the train back to LA. Hmm...
                          See, I can't take the train back to Belgium
                          I could take a boat, but that would take me several days and I don't have that many vacation days anymore...

Sig by me

Comment

Duet rerun
                            And lol @ Ronon eating with his hands

Sig by me

Comment

Ooooh, Rodney is hearing voices!! Well, one voice

Sig by me

Comment

"So he just looks crazy?" Lol @ John

Sig by me

Comment