Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two "Conversion" motivators

Comment

Picardo ls adoooorable. Taking a break waiting for wraith. Joe is on the way. Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Picardo ls adoooorable. Taking a break waiting for wraith. Joe is on the way. Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
        Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, can't wait for your report after you meet Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Have fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          If you want (and if you allow me to) I would be very happy to add a page to my website with all your missing moments and a sparky picture for every moment. Let me know if you like the idea
          Ooh, that would be cool! But I'm gonna put them on CD eventually. Not sure when yet though as I already have two unfinished fics on there and I hate leaving fics unfinished.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Glad I could help out

You're on a roll!!

Picardo is HILARIOUS!!!!! Last time I saw him at Fedcon I barely had time to breathe during his panel because I was laughing so hard
          Euhm... Waiting for Wraith? I really hope they won't try to feed off of you!
          And yay!!!!!!!!! Joe is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a silly little dance*

Sig by me

Comment

Those are fantastic!

Hee! I was just looking at today's schedule and wondering what you were up to.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A bit later than usual cause I wasn't home, but now I present:
              Missing Moments, Chapter 26: The Lost Boys
              It's a short one, but Enjoy!

Spoiler:
              26: The Lost Boys

(before the ep)

John groaned at the blaring sound of the alarm and slammed it into silence.

"Don't kill my alarm clock." Elizabeth pleaded and John gave her a grin.

"I'll try to restrain myself."

Elizabeth giggled and buried her face in his chest again. "Idiot."

John laughed and wrapped his arms tightly around her. "I try."

"You're succeeding." She said and traced his naked chest with her fingers.

John let out a contented sigh. He loved these calm moments together in the morning the most. These were the moments when everything still felt right, when nothing had gone wrong yet.

"When do we get a day off so we can just stay in bed like this all day long?"

He could feel Elizabeth smile against his skin and knew she longed for a day like that just as much as he did.

"Not soon enough." She answered with a sigh.

"No kidding." He groaned.

"And I don't want to break the mood, but we do have a mission briefing to go to."

John huffed. "Why do I have a feeling this mission is going to go sour?"

"Don't curse it." She warned him with a half-hearted glare and he grinned innocently.

"Ok, nothing will go wrong. I'll try to keep McKay in check."

"You'd better." She quipped and kissed his chest before crawling out of bed. "Time to face your team, Colonel."

He let out an overly-dramatic sigh and followed her out of bed.

Sig by me

Comment

((hugs)) SK. How are you?
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  A bit later than usual cause I wasn't home, but now I present:
                  Missing Moments, Chapter 26: The Lost Boys
                  It's a short one, but Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                  26: The Lost Boys

(before the ep)

John groaned at the blaring sound of the alarm and slammed it into silence.

"Don't kill my alarm clock." Elizabeth pleaded and John gave her a grin.

"I'll try to restrain myself."

Elizabeth giggled and buried her face in his chest again. "Idiot."

John laughed and wrapped his arms tightly around her. "I try."

"You're succeeding." She said and traced his naked chest with her fingers.

John let out a contented sigh. He loved these calm moments together in the morning the most. These were the moments when everything still felt right, when nothing had gone wrong yet.

"When do we get a day off so we can just stay in bed like this all day long?"

He could feel Elizabeth smile against his skin and knew she longed for a day like that just as much as he did.

"Not soon enough." She answered with a sigh.

"No kidding." He groaned.

"And I don't want to break the mood, but we do have a mission briefing to go to."

John huffed. "Why do I have a feeling this mission is going to go sour?"

"Don't curse it." She warned him with a half-hearted glare and he grinned innocently.

"Ok, nothing will go wrong. I'll try to keep McKay in check."

"You'd better." She quipped and kissed his chest before crawling out of bed. "Time to face your team, Colonel."

He let out an overly-dramatic sigh and followed her out of bed.

Whoo hoo! Gotta love Sparky pillow talk!

But where are John's dog tags? I'll bet Lizzeh loves to play with 'em.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  ((hugs)) SK. How are you?
                  I'm well; busy plotting away and tinkering with some artwork for Atlantis Rising at the moment. How are you doing?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Awww, thank you so much!
                    And I knew there was a reason I never was fond of ff.net... it tries to crash computers!!
                    If you want fic-fixes, you could always try CD. Tons and tons of fics there...
                    And one of these days I'm gonna start uploading Missing Moments on there... some day...
                    You're welcome!
                    I tend to only go to sheppardweir.com only if someone here recs a fic posted there. Otherwise I read stuff posted here or on LJ.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Todd is my new BFF. They said no personalized photos but when I told Chris he was the best part of every show he's in, he asked my name and personalized the photo. He said I was very sweet. Hee. What a great guy he is.

Then Mr. SR evidently bonded with Picardo. Something about hair. *shrugs* Also a very nice guy. We talked about how long we've been married and he made the photo out to both of us. Hee again.

We just had a performance by Alphonso, he's Robert Picardo's Italian cousin. Sings great opera. Has a sign up list for women and has made multiple copies of his room key. Heh.

I have my Joe photo at 10AM. Oh boy. I hope I can sleep.

I have found them very easy to talk to, so I'm hoping to not be so nervous. Think about me.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Todd is my new BFF. They said no personalized photos but when I told Chris he was the best part of every show he's in, he asked my name and personalized the photo. He said I was very sweet. Hee. What a great guy he is.
                        Awww, what a teddy bear! Squee!

Then Mr. SR evidently bonded with Picardo. Something about hair. *shrugs* Also a very nice guy. We talked about how long we've been married and he made the photo out to both of us. Hee again.

We just had a performance by Alphonso, he's Robert Picardo's Italian cousin. Sings great opera. Has a sign up list for women and has made multiple copies of his room key. Heh.
                        Bwahahahaha! Oh, that sounds like a load of fun! I'm so glad you're having such a good time!

I have found them very easy to talk to, so I'm hoping to not be so nervous. Think about me.
                        Eeeee! Well, at least it'll be early so you're not sitting around all day getting nervous.

Comment

*hugs SR and Flowerbud*

Have fun, you girls! And say hi to Joe and thank him for the best sci fi character ever!

*hugs thread*

Erin, thank you so much!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Whoo hoo! Gotta love Sparky pillow talk!

But where are John's dog tags? I'll bet Lizzeh loves to play with 'em.
                            Dogtags? Damn it!!! Will prolly fit that in somewhere in the final version
                            Thx

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            You're welcome!
                            I tend to only go to sheppardweir.com only if someone here recs a fic posted there. Otherwise I read stuff posted here or on LJ.
                            I think I read nearly everything in CD
                            I love the site and check it almost daily for updates!!

I heard before that he's a very sweet guy! So happy for you that he really is a great guy

Picardo is really sweet. Saw him twice at Fedcon before. And looking forward to meeting him at Facts again. Glad Mr. SR and he had something to bond over

Ooooh, Alphonso is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Try to sleep a bit, you need to look your best for the photo!!!!!!

Will keep my fingers crossed!! And I'm sure you'll do fine.

Sig by me

Comment

So, guys, anyone of you watching "Glee"?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Me! Although I admit to sometime skipping some of the story lines. It's cute.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X