• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
    Have a sparky Monday everybody!
    Spoiler:
    *flails* I love that one!!!!! *snurches*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And now I must run to go and pick up my new wee kitty cat.
    Aawww, kitty cat
    I want to see pictures!!!

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I got a new little kitty cat a few days ago, he is so adorabe ; but i seem to be allergic to him.
    So sorry to hear that

And all that talking about animals leads me to Sparky: if John and Elizabeth were to get an animal, do you think they'd stick to a dog? Or would go for something else? They have both demanding jobs, so they have to keep that in mind when buying an animal.

Sig by me

Comment

Oooo, lots of Sparky pretty to enjoy! Thanks!

Probie, sorry to hear about your troubles. Having encountered some of that when I first joined is why I chose to stay inside the Sparky thread most of the time.

Well, my RL is finally caught up with me--I've been fighting it off for months, but I haven't been able to post in here and it's driving me nuts! (I do lurk and enjoy what I can).

However, this week it's gotten to the point where I don't have time to play on anything. So the only thing I'm going to be doing is working on SS6. If you have specific questions about it, PM me, because I may not be checking the forums that much. I should have my timeline up today at lunchtime, though, so we can move forward.

When I have the chance (or need a stress break!) I'll pop in and say hi, but forgive my absence. I'm sorry I can't contribute more to the march to 100,000.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Oooh, I forgot to put animated gifs on the list of things we can do. Thanks CO.

Spoiler:
        You are very welcome! *pokes hot john under the spoiler quote* I WANT MORE. CAN I HAVE MORE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
        Sparky eye!sex gifs would do too... *sigh*

Comment

Awww

I love cats! I wish I could have one, but working the whole day and leaving the cute thing alone at home is a no. And mom don't let me have one. Or the 7 I want. fail. What? They can't feel alone if I'm not home

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            *flails* I love that one!!!!! *snurches*

Aawww, kitty cat
            I want to see pictures!!!

So sorry to hear that

And all that talking about animals leads me to Sparky: if John and Elizabeth were to get an animal, do you think they'd stick to a dog? Or would go for something else? They have both demanding jobs, so they have to keep that in mind when buying an animal.
            Dogs need a lot of attention so maybe not a dog; cats are very independant and pretty easy to take care of compared to dogs(my kitty figured out the litter box in a day even though hed never seen one). Ferrets arent bad(I've had those); they stay in a cage(they have multi-sory cages for them) and they can take them out to play/go for a walk when they have time. I can picture Elizabeth with a bird for some reason, maybe a cockateil or parrot. Maybe a little lizard lol, and aquariums are always nice.
            sigpic

Comment

I got a new little kitty cat a few days ago, he is so adorabe ; but i seem to be allergic to him.
              There's a powder (called Allerpet in Italy) that you can put on your cat and seems to solve problems with human allergies to cats.
              I don't have this problem, lucke me because I have 8 cats (3 males and 5 females, their names are Billy - Aeryn Sun - Delenn - Dana Scully - Lyta Alexander - Fox Mulder - Iside - Yuri). I'm a crazy cat woman

Comment

Awww

I love cats! I wish I could have one, but working the whole day and leaving the cute thing alone at home is a no. And mom don't let me have one. Or the 7 I want. fail. What? They can't feel alone if I'm not home
                lol at one point I had 2 mamma cats and 6 kittens living in my house. It got a little crazy lol
                sigpic

Comment

lol at one point I had 2 mamma cats and 6 kittens living in my house. It got a little crazy lol
                  Oh when I was a little kid - 4~6 years - I had about 9 cats, 1 dog, baby chickens, baby ducks and baby cows. lol
                  The cows didn't used to live with us (lived with grandpa), but the other animals used to live in our backyard. Lol, it was awesome.

Hmm... and now I want Sparky fic with pets. John giving elizabeth a puppy or a kitty cat :3
                  Any rec?

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                    There's a powder (called Allerpet in Italy) that you can put on your cat and seems to solve problems with human allergies to cats.
                    I don't have this problem, lucke me because I have 8 cats (3 males and 5 females, their names are Billy - Aeryn Sun - Delenn - Dana Scully - Lyta Alexander - Fox Mulder - Iside - Yuri). I'm a crazy cat woman
                    I gotta go look for some of that, i've never been so allergic before, I don't know y now(this ones hair might be a bit longer though). lol I'm known as the lady with the cats on my block, I feed strays too so there are a lot outside.
                    I think if John and Elizabeth had a cat they'd probably have a short haired cat lol. Maybe a siamese.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh when I was a little kid - 4~6 years - I had about 9 cats, 1 dog, baby chickens, baby ducks and baby cows. lol
                      The cows didn't used to live with us (lived with grandpa), but the other animals used to live in our backyard. Lol, it was awesome.

Hmm... and now I want Sparky fic with pets. John giving elizabeth a puppy or a kitty cat :3
                      Any rec?
                      I've had 2 ferretts, a bunny, a cockateil, hamsters, dogs, fish, a frog, a turtle. Now i just have cats, and one fish.
                      LOl , yeah does anyone have a sparky fic with pets.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've had 2 ferretts, a bunny, a cockateil, hamsters, dogs, fish, a frog, a turtle. Now i just have cats, and one fish.
                        LOl , yeah does anyone have a sparky fic with pets.
                        I had fishes and tutles too. But they had tragic ends

And damn. I hate frogs. The last time I've been close to one was like 10 years ago. And it gave me a panic attack. DNW. In my house used to have lie tons of it showing up every summer. I really hated. Thank god (and my parents divorce) we moved to the city. No more pets, but no more frogs at all.

If Elizabeth had a male puppy she would probably name him John, lol.

Comment

I think if John and Elizabeth had a cat they'd probably have a short haired cat lol. Maybe a siamese.
                          Among my cats there are two siamese females and one oriental male. They have a temper and they are very chatty. A siamese cat would be perfect for Sparky

Comment

You are very welcome! *pokes hot john under the spoiler quote* I WANT MORE. CAN I HAVE MORE? PLEASE? PLEASE?
                            Sparky eye!sex gifs would do too... *sigh*
                            Your wish. My command and all that.

Spoiler:
                            Leetle one

Beeeg one. I think he's saying "Elizabeth" there. What about you?

I'll also go ahead and say I'd rather have a dog than a cat just to prove we all don't march in lockstep. Ha!
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Among my cats there are two siamese females and one oriental male. They have a temper and they are very chatty. A siamese cat would be perfect for Sparky
                              I had a siamese female too! She indeed had a temper.
                              I agree, siamese would be perfect for them.
                              I'm imagining and saing "awwww" aloud, because John+Elizabeth+Kitty = cuteness cuteness cuteness

Comment

Yes, siamese are very pretty; and great for sparky. John can get her one as a gift. I almost went and bought one. Most of my cats have been strays I've taken in or have adopted from shelter groups.
                                I can see Elizabeth with a Persian too if they want to go long haired.
                                Or even a plain little Tabby.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X