Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It seems I'm missing something here... did anything happen while I was on holiday?
    remember that can of worms.......

Falcon Horus read your post earlier about your vaction. It sounded like you had a great time and really fun.

anyway, everyone who is temporarily leaving or going on vacation have fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      remember that can of worms.......
      Oh... yeah, that one.

Falcon Horus read your post earlier about your vaction. It sounded like you had a great time and really fun.
      Yup, it was fun. Fun and tiresome, hence why I spend today lying around in the couch doing absolutely nothing, other then watch the first season of McLeod's Daughters.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh... yeah, that one.

Yup, it was fun. Fun and tiresome, hence why I spend today lying around in the couch doing absolutely nothing, other then watch the first season of McLeod's Daughters.
        Doing nothing but watch TV can be fun too sometimes.
        sigpic

Comment

It seems I'm missing something here... did anything happen while I was on holiday?
          Yeah, your can of worm exploded and it was impossible to get all the worms back in the can. So the can was locked and discarded. And once again FH is proven to be a prophet.

Meanwhile.

Spoiler:
          Rodney: Worms?
          Elizabeth: Yes, I'm afraid so. All over the gateroom. See what you can do Major.
          John: I'm on it.
          Teyla: Not again.
          Ford: Cool! We can go fishing.
          Guy with no name: It wasn't my fault, Sir.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yeah, your can of worm exploded and it was impossible to get all the worms back in the can. So the can was locked and discarded. And once again FH is proven to be a prophet.

Meanwhile.

Spoiler:
            Elizabeth: Yes, I'm afraid so. All over the gateroom. See what you can do Major.
            LOL @ the cap, cute.
            sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile.

Spoiler:
              *chokes with an incredible delicious dessert*

And I find it rather embarrassing that every time I click in a spoiler quote, and is a made up caption, I start laughing aloud even before I actually read the cap.

And count me in helping with the 100k, I'm planning on iconizing SGA very soon.
              And more vids and walls and picspams and fanmixes and etc.

Anuna, I'm gonna miss you!!! A lot! Will start Let's be Friends this week, I promisse (I haven't started yet. fail)!

Comment

wow, less than 700 posts to go.
                sigpic

Comment

Considering history tends to repeat itself on GW a lot - anyone could have seen that one coming.

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                  ...I'm planning on iconizing SGA very soon...
                  Err... any chance of maybe Kate H. creeping into those icons - I could do with a few new ones. *shows off most cutest lemming-smile she can muster*

Comment

Meanwhile.

Spoiler:
                    You know, all this talk of worms reminds me of seeing something on a show (can't remember what the heck it was about, it was years and years ago), where they showed a sort of rite of passage for young Marines in training. They had to eat worms for breakfast. They could either eat them with scrambled eggs, or just plain.

I wonder if Atlantis's military contingent has developed any similar rituals?

wow, less than 700 posts to go.
                    Yeehaw!

Considering history tends to repeat itself on GW a lot - anyone could have seen that one coming.
                    Hence why I stayed the frak outta there. I just didn't want to deal.

Err... any chance of maybe Kate H. creeping into those icons - I could do with a few new ones. *shows off most cutest lemming-smile she can muster*
                    Oooh, some nice Kate iconage would be nice!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Meanwhile.

Spoiler:
                      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/105x222a.jpg
                      ROFL @ guy with no name

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Smart move.

Comment

Will keep that in mind when doing it

Have a sparky Monday everybody!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post
                            Will keep that in mind when doing it
                            Squee - thanks!

And now I must run to go and pick up my new wee kitty cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              You know, all this talk of worms reminds me of seeing something on a show (can't remember what the heck it was about, it was years and years ago), where they showed a sort of rite of passage for young Marines in training. They had to eat worms for breakfast. They could either eat them with scrambled eggs, or just plain.

I wonder if Atlantis's military contingent has developed any similar rituals?

Yeehaw!

Oooh, some nice Kate iconage would be nice!
                              I just yelled out to Mr. SR and asked if he ever had to eat worms in the Marines. He said "no, just C-Rations, which was worse". He says they did that kind of thing in Vietnam a lot.

Oooh, I forgot to put animated gifs on the list of things we can do. Thanks CO.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Squee - thanks!

And now I must run to go and pick up my new wee kitty cat.

I got a new little kitty cat a few days ago, he is so adorabe ; but i seem to be allergic to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X