Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Oulà! I didn't see all the posts.lol Thanks for your support, guys. I won't leave this thread forever. I like to be here but it's just that I'm tense for the moment. I hate to be attack and I don't want to be rude with some people so I stop talking. I'm not in a mood for the moment to be in conflict with someone. I'm already pissed with my left shoulder and with some others things that bother me in real life (nothing very serious).
    I'm trying to "clean" my contacts, solve my little problems and I will be back.
    Yay, so glad you're not leaving forever. It's hard not to take things personally I know. ((hugs))
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      I'd kill to get my hands on that tablet... or you know... I just wish I could afford it...
      Second that.

If I take up that course on special effects or 3D I want to do next semester I could buy that tablet instead of a new computer. That would be so sweet.

But for now I'll stick to my cute little Bamboo tablet, it does the trick so far really great.

I like to be here but it's just that I'm tense for the moment. I hate to be attack and I don't want to be rude with some people so I stop talking.
      If you feel like venting, PM me - I'm right here on Heightmeyer's shoulder. And she's always there in case you should have need of her. Her office doors are always open (well closed but open to everyone).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        If I take up that course on special effects or 3D I want to do next semester I could buy that tablet instead of a new computer. That would be so sweet.

But for now I'll stick to my cute little Bamboo tablet, it does the trick so far really great.
        What special effects or 3D course would that be? *iz interested*

I use a Bamboo tablet too

Sig by me

Comment

Oulà! I didn't see all the posts.lol Thanks for your support, guys. I won't leave this thread forever. I like to be here but it's just that I'm tense for the moment. I hate to be attack and I don't want to be rude with some people so I stop talking. I'm not in a mood for the moment to be in conflict with someone. I'm already pissed with my left shoulder and with some others things that bother me in real life (nothing very serious).
          I'm trying to "clean" my contacts, solve my little problems and I will be back.
          *huggles Probie* I'm glad you're not leaving! *clings* I know it's really frustrating when things turn nasty. Safer to stay here. *more hugs*

Second that.

If you feel like venting, PM me - I'm right here on Heightmeyer's shoulder. And she's always there in case you should have need of her. Her office doors are always open (well closed but open to everyone).
          What special effects or 3D course would that be? *iz interested*

I use a Bamboo tablet too
          I've been looking at getting the Bamboo Fun... which Bamboo tablet are you two using? How do you like it?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            LOL!

Joe's been asked about it, but he's never given a reason. I guess it's one of the great mysteries of Shep.
            That actually sounds like a good fanfic prompt - all of John's friends are trying to guess why he has the armband, and there even might be a betting pool?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              That actually sounds like a good fanfic prompt - all of John's friends are trying to guess why he has the armband, and there even might be a betting pool?
              Hahahah! I love having a betting pool on the armband!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been looking at getting the Bamboo Fun... which Bamboo tablet are you two using? How do you like it?
                Will have to go to my desktop for that and I really don't want to get out of the couch *iz lazy today*
                But I've had mine for years and I doubt it's still available. It wasn't last time I checked anyway...

Sig by me

Comment

Will have to go to my desktop for that and I really don't want to get out of the couch *iz lazy today*
                  But I've had mine for years and I doubt it's still available. It wasn't last time I checked anyway...
                  Hey, it is Lazy Sunday, after all.

I admit, I'm used to working with large pads of paper (anywhere from 9x12 up to 17x14), so one of my concerns is the small active area; I'm even considering the Intuos Large as an alternate choice.

Comment

Sparky drive by:

A lazy Sunday in Atlantis.

Elizabeth: Now if I could just figure out a way to get everybody else except John to leave.
                    John: Just another inch John. C'm on, you can do it. So close.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*puts McLeod's Daughters on pause*

Kris, I'll send you a PM.

I'll get back to you in a bit. At the moment I'm downstairs (in the couch) but I'll be upstairs in a bit. ... Where my tablet is.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Sparky drive by:

Elizabeth: Now if I could just figure out a way to get everybody else except John to leave.
                        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tl_204_816.jpg
                        LOL!
                        C'mon John, you can do it

I'll get back to you in a bit. At the moment I'm downstairs (in the couch) but I'll be upstairs in a bit. ... Where my tablet is.
                        It really is lazy Sunday, everyone's relaxing in the couch

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Sparky drive by:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tl_204_816.jpg
                          Aww, John's sleepy and he just wants to put his head in Lizzeh's lap. *pets John* That reminds me of one of my favorite fics to relax to: Sleepy Puppy, by wanderingsmith. John is so adorkable when he's sleep deprived.

Comment

Aww, John's sleepy and he just wants to put his head in Lizzeh's lap. *pets John* That reminds me of one of my favorite fics to relax to: Sleepy Puppy, by wanderingsmith. John is so adorkable when he's sleep deprived.
                            Oh that is such great, incredibly relaxing fic! Just the right thing before I go to bed.

Okay, my lovelies, this isn't the favorite part of my vacation but - I am packed, am tired, slightly nervous. I'll see you in eight days! Don't break the forum while I'm gone, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (that was a joke, a la Rick Castle). Also, if you happen to reach 100 000 posts, celebrate for me too, will ya? I will do my best to come back with a fic.

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Okay, my lovelies, this isn't the favorite part of my vacation but - I am packed, am tired, slightly nervous. I'll see you in eight days! Don't break the forum while I'm gone, and don't do anything I wouldn't do (that was a joke, a la Rick Castle). Also, if you happen to reach 100 000 posts, celebrate for me too, will ya? I will do my best to come back with a fic.

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!
                              Have fun!!!!!!!!!! Miss you already too!!!!!!! *hugs*

Sig by me

Comment

Oh that is such great, incredibly relaxing fic! Just the right thing before I go to bed.

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!
                                Yay, I'm glad the fic hit just the right spot!

Have lots and lots of fun and relaxation on your vacation, I know you've been looking forward to that for a while. *huggles* We'll try not to burn down the internet while you're gone, LOL! 100,000 posts by August 1? We'll try!

I miss you already, too! *big hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X