Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Back to a somewhat Sparky/Atlantis Rising-related note: Damn, compiling this list of important locations in Atlantis for the blueprint/map is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.
    Sounds like a lot of work!! *hugs* you're doing it for a good cause, remember that!

The amazing Torrealis let her awesome skillz loose on my card and I think it looks pretty awesome now. If I get it to the printer, I should have them right before I leave for the US
    The hi-res version is HERE.
    Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Sounds like a lot of work!! *hugs* you're doing it for a good cause, remember that!

The amazing Torrealis let her awesome skillz loose on my card and I think it looks pretty awesome now. If I get it to the printer, I should have them right before I leave for the US
      Those are fabulous. Added to the list of artwork. First time using my recently installed ClipMenu for doing multiple copy/paste. Works like a charm. Yay skilz!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        Good morning Sparkies! What's the craic?
        I have taken a day off to study French for my exam next week and I have decided to visit bf. Now he's at work and I have the whole apartment to myself. Now it's a real apartment, not like my 1-room student shack. *feels like the Lady of the house*
        But it's very hot. I will now retreat to the home office and study at the antique desk that belonged to my great-grandmother. *har*
        And later on I will cook. I think I'd make a good housewife
        Hee!

You betcha it's for a good cause, and I'm quite glad to do it. It's a lot of work, but it's also a lot of fun!

ETA: And, by the way, that new card is awesome! Thanks, Torrealis!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Those are fabulous. Added to the list of artwork. First time using my recently installed ClipMenu for doing multiple copy/paste. Works like a charm. Yay skilz!
        Whoo hoo! Yay, skillz!
        Last edited by Scary Kitty; 02 July 2010, 07:31 AM.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I apologize for another post of fail, guys, and I apologize if I insulted anyone - lately it seems to be all I am capable of doing. :/
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I ate too much honey. My voice is not better and I'm sure I will have diabetes.lol

Brazil is loosing......I'm sad because I love this team but it's some way it's good because I don't like when it's always the same winner each World Cup.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I apologize for another post of fail, guys, and I apologize if I insulted anyone - lately it seems to be all I am capable of doing. :/
              What now? You expressed an opinion some of us disagree with including me. What's wrong with that? Or did I miss something.
              sigpic

Comment

What now? You expressed an opinion some of us disagree with including me. What's wrong with that? Or did I miss something.
                It's me being fail - y for quite a while now. I feel like I'm hurting people right and left.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Happy Friday sparkys. Hope everyone has a good day. Holy 3000th post batman I just passed 3,000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    Happy Friday sparkys. Hope everyone has a good day. Holy 3000th post batman I just passed 3,000 posts.
                    Not a wonderful day but not so bad. It's so hot here and with the fever I'm burning.lol
                    Hopefully drugs are with me.lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      It's me being fail - y for quite a while now. I feel like I'm hurting people right and left.
                      Well, everyone here loves you. Just take some time to do something that makes you feel good.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Congrats!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Not a wonderful day but not so bad. It's so hot here and with the fever I'm burning.lol
                      Hopefully drugs are with me.lol
                      I hope the drugs work. We have had a few days of the most perfect weather I've ever seen but the heat is returning next week. Meanwhile it is always hot in the Sparky thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Sparkies, I'm on holyday. Finally.
                        Last weeks were a nightmare. I'm angry and nervous. My head hurts. I wanna sleep 24 hours. I don't wanna see a phone and a headphone for 3 weeks. I just wanna rest and the only reason to access the computer has to be for having a good time.
                        Finally I will have time to create my videos and start my Sparky fic.
                        The only positive thing is that I've lost 13 kgs weight. My diet works. 12 kgs more to go!
                        Have a nice weekend everybody. I go to bed. Early. With all my 8 cats to purr at me.
                        Sweet Sparky Dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          Last weeks were a nightmare. I'm angry and nervous. My head hurts. I wanna sleep 24 hours. I don't wanna see a phone and a headphone for 3 weeks. I just wanna rest and the only reason to access the computer has to be for having a good time.
                          The only positive thing is that I've lost 13 kgs weight. My diet works. 12 kgs more to go!
                          Have a nice weekend everybody. I go to bed. Early. With all my 8 cats to purr at me.
                          Sweet Sparky Dreams!
                          Excellent news on the weight loss. Now you can go shopping. Hee.

And we really need both new vids and new fic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                            Sweet Sparky Dreams!
                            *hugs* hope you feel better soon.
                            And you know a diet that works? Tell me the secret, please!

OT: Ugh... the Dutch won again... I think they're gonna play the final against Germany... that's my prognoses. Neither team is my fav, but it will make for some awesome football....

Sig by me

Comment

*hugs* hope you feel better soon.
                              And you know a diet that works? Tell me the secret, please!

OT: Ugh... the Dutch won again... I think they're gonna play the final against Germany... that's my prognoses. Neither team is my fav, but it will make for some awesome football....
                              They all work. Keeping it off is the trick. Mr. SR and I have cut back on portions lately and I've lost 7 lbs. But once you go back to your old habits it all comes back. Plus age slows your metabolism so that's a factor with us also. I have to look good for my pics in Chicago. *grin*
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope the drugs work. We have had a few days of the most perfect weather I've ever seen but the heat is returning next week. Meanwhile it is always hot in the Sparky thread.
                                Oh yes they work. I'm so relax.lol
                                But now it's week end. I will sleep all the day tomorrow and be fine sunday.
                                I don't like Dutch team because they are a little violent for me but it was a good game. They deserved it. I hope Argentina will win tomorrow. It's not that I don't like the German team but I bet on Maradonna's team.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X