Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yup.

True. Not bad for a washed up former Special Ops rotor pilot, eh?

We can but only hope we'll have different news...

*glomps and clings some more*

Hmm, I keep thinking Rodney might be too fractious for Frodo. We're still missing a Gandalf, too...
    Gandalf has got to be Halling. Now who is Gollum? Lucius? LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Someone else on Killdeer's journal put Todd as Gollum which made me LOL.

I put Jack O'Neill as Gandalf because he's died and come back to life enough...
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

That works too. Todd's certainly got the lisp for it. And I'd like to hear him call John "my preciiiiiiiooooouuuusssss".
        sigpic

Comment

Halling was my first thought for Gandalf, too. But I like Eri's suggestion of Jack O'Neill.

Lucius for Gollum? ZOMG, that is just so sick and wrong! LOL!

Todd?!? Ohhhh, that's brilliant!

That works too. Todd's certainly got the lisp for it. And I'd like to hear him call John "my preciiiiiiiooooouuuusssss".
          AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *dies laughing*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Um. Don't throw sticks at me, but I kind of hate Arwen. I see her as way, way too passive. Also, the Aragorn/Arwen ship in the movies did absolutely nothing for me. A complete lack of chemistry, just as another ship we know.... (movie!Eowyn had more chemistry with Aragorn). *runs and hides*
            AMEN! I thought I was the only one who has this opinion.

OT

I lost my voice yesterday. My doc said to me "DON'T TALK" so since yesterday night and said 3 sentences (Lost my voice. Can't talk with customers. Soryy lol). I'm frustrated. And I have to eat "honey" and I hate this........I want to scream but I can't.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

OT

I lost my voice yesterday. My doc said to me "DON'T TALK" so since yesterday night and said 3 sentences (Lost my voice. Can't talk with customers. Soryy lol). I'm frustrated. And I have to eat "honey" and I hate this........I want to scream but I can't.lol
              Oh no! You're supposed to whump Sheppard, not yourself! I hope you get your voice back and start feeling better soon! *hugs Probie and sends more honey*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT

Were you screaming too much during the Spain/Portugal game?

Feel better! And use that honey, it really helps!

Comment

OT

Sorry you lost your voice. I will make you some chicken soup.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh no! You're supposed to whump Sheppard, not yourself! I hope you get your voice back and start feeling better soon! *hugs Probie and sends more honey*
                    Whump Shep...I will keep it in my mind. *sends back honey* I don't like it.lol
                    Were you screaming too much during the Spain/Portugal game?

Feel better! And use that honey, it really helps!
                    No I didn't yell. I was sure Spain will win and I was already sick. But I had my voice.grrr

Sorry you lost your voice. I will make you some chicken soup.
                    I'm hungry now.lol

I'm never sick but thiis year I have all the virus.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Whump Shep...I will keep it in my mind. *sends back honey* I don't like it.lol
                      Oh no you don't... *sends honey back* Eri's right, the honey helps. Put it in some hot tea. And eat SR's chicken soup! *huggles*

And of course it's good to whump Shep... that always makes me feel better.

Comment

I could also see Michael being Gollum. He was the first one that popped into my head anyway.

*laughs picturing Jack as Gandalf, rolling his eyes as he leads the merry band over some mountains* But of course, if number of times dying and coming back are qualifications for Gandalf, Daniel would at least have to be considered.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

LOL. Jack as Gandalf. "You cannot pass! if you want to pass, you'll get the infamous tuna torture."

I'd much rather see an AU where SGA chjaracters are cast into "A knight's tale" type of story. I think it's much more fitting for SGA and Sparky.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

LOL. Jack as Gandalf. "You cannot pass! if you want to pass, you'll get the infamous tuna torture."

I'd much rather see an AU where SGA chjaracters are cast into "A knight's tale" type of story. I think it's much more fitting for SGA and Sparky.
                            There's a story out there that's an AU that's all medieval, where Elizabeth is a Queen of some kind of kingdom or something and John's the knight of a neighboring kingdom. Recently got updated or something?

And, of course, pkprd's story about questing John and the Penguins?!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              I could also see Michael being Gollum. He was the first one that popped into my head anyway.
                              That could work, actually.... *shivers*

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              *laughs picturing Jack as Gandalf, rolling his eyes as he leads the merry band over some mountains* But of course, if number of times dying and coming back are qualifications for Gandalf, Daniel would at least have to be considered.
                              *cackles* Daniel! ZOMG, Daniel would so rock as Gandalf!

Or maybe Jack-as-Gandalf would demand a tribute payment of cake before allowing anyone to pass. Because, you know, it's all about the cake.

Mmm, A Knight's Tale. John getting all hot and sweaty and bloodied up while jousting. Yum.

Comment

@ SK -

John - William/Sir Ulrich
                                Elizabeth - Jocelyn (although I'd have her verbally kick butt more often than movie Jocelyn did)
                                Teyla - Kate the blacksmith
                                Ronon - Wat
                                Rodney - Chaucer
                                Lorne - Roland
                                Kolya - Adhemar
                                Mitchell - Prince Edward

IT FITS PERFECTLY.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X