Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    There's a story out there that's an AU that's all medieval, where Elizabeth is a Queen of some kind of kingdom or something and John's the knight of a neighboring kingdom. Recently got updated or something?
    Stargate: Renaissance. Which did indeed just get updated...
    Spoiler:
    John just returned to Caldora after racing to Atalan when he heard Elizabeth was ill. She's okay, and he's now officially (though it hasn't been publicly announced) courting her, but he needed to go back to Caldora to help in the rebuilding after the Goa'uld invasion. So no Sparky kisses for a while. *sighs*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    And, of course, pkprd's story about questing John and the Penguins?!
    He had so better post that story in its entirety somewhere when it's done. It's really good!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      @ SK -

John - William/Sir Ulrich
      Elizabeth - Jocelyn (although I'd have her verbally kick butt more often than movie Jocelyn did)
      Teyla - Kate the blacksmith
      Ronon - Wat
      Rodney - Chaucer
      Lorne - Roland
      Kolya - Adhemar
      Mitchell - Prince Edward

IT FITS PERFECTLY.
      ZOMG, yes it does! *squees*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
        zomg, yes it does! *squees* :d
        someone write it please?????????
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

All this talk of medieval/fantasy AUs and Sparky reminded me of another fic in that vein...

Stars in the Shadows, by soapbox_solo38.
          Summary: With Atlantis beseiged, it's queen is forced to make a difficult choice.

Happy Sparky Reading!

Comment

LOL. Jack as Gandalf. "You cannot pass! if you want to pass, you'll get the infamous tuna torture."

I'd much rather see an AU where SGA chjaracters are cast into "A knight's tale" type of story. I think it's much more fitting for SGA and Sparky.
            Ooh, I love that and I love A Knight's Tale. Especially the music.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            That could work, actually.... *shivers*

*cackles* Daniel! ZOMG, Daniel would so rock as Gandalf!

Or maybe Jack-as-Gandalf would demand a tribute payment of cake before allowing anyone to pass. Because, you know, it's all about the cake.

Mmm, A Knight's Tale. John getting all hot and sweaty and bloodied up while jousting. Yum.
            And fishing. You have to work in fishing for Jack somehow.

Jousting!John. He's going to need attention.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Ooh, I love that and I love A Knight's Tale. Especially the music.

And fishing. You have to work in fishing for Jack somehow.

Jousting!John. He's going to need attention.
              Oh yes, there's got to be fishing. We'll have to have Jack-as-Gandalf and Carson-as-Merry exchanging fishing tips.

Jousting!John needing attention... the Lady Elizabeth bandaging his ribs after a particularly rough day... rawr.

Comment

Um. Define jousting for me?
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I always thought of those type of stories as something John told his kids when they were younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    I always thought of those type of stories as something John told his kids when they were younger.
                    He so would, wouldn't he? Aww, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

My sister and I started a Sparky fairytale once... a round robin between the two of us but we never finished it...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Like in A Knight's Tale

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I think Anuna was being a wee bit facetious... not that any of us mind the video eyecandy...

Back to a somewhat Sparky/Atlantis Rising-related note: Damn, compiling this list of important locations in Atlantis for the blueprint/map is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

Comment

That could work, actually.... *shivers*
                            Yeah, he's definitely got the whole crazy obsessive thing down pat.

*cackles* Daniel! ZOMG, Daniel would so rock as Gandalf!

Or maybe Jack-as-Gandalf would demand a tribute payment of cake before allowing anyone to pass. Because, you know, it's all about the cake.
                            LOL.

@ SK -

John - William/Sir Ulrich
                            Elizabeth - Jocelyn (although I'd have her verbally kick butt more often than movie Jocelyn did)
                            Teyla - Kate the blacksmith
                            Ronon - Wat
                            Rodney - Chaucer
                            Lorne - Roland
                            Kolya - Adhemar
                            Mitchell - Prince Edward

IT FITS PERFECTLY.
                            Ooo, that would be awesome! I love that movie.
                            sigpic
                            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Yeah, he's definitely got the whole crazy obsessive thing down pat.
                              That's for sure. Michael was one sick puppy.

But seriously, Zen!Daniel as Gandalf would be awesome. Cake-obsessed Jack would just be cracktastic fun. Because really, who doesn't like cake? I admit, I understand Jack's obsession with cake rather well, as I am rather fond of it myself.

Comment

Good morning Sparkies! What's the craic?
                                I have taken a day off to study French for my exam next week and I have decided to visit bf. Now he's at work and I have the whole apartment to myself. Now it's a real apartment, not like my 1-room student shack. *feels like the Lady of the house*
                                But it's very hot. I will now retreat to the home office and study at the antique desk that belonged to my great-grandmother. *har*
                                And later on I will cook. I think I'd make a good housewife

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X