Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    We all do the same thing. My Portugal shirt is ready for the World Football Cup. I also have te flag.lol
    And I'm writing and NEW GOAL!!!!!!!! 2.0 for Portugal. I won't scream or mom will beat me
    I have my Germany shirt ready, too

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'll have to go dig up the pages where we were discussing it. But Eri's right, we never did completely work out the cast order. I do seem to recall that we were leaning towards not putting Torri back in the credits until Quietus, thus following the precedent set when the new Season 2 credits with Jason didn't come in until Duet (the episode after Ronon was introduced), and giving Torri 'special guest star' title cards for her cameo in Box of Dreams, and Weir's reintroduction in Primum Movens.

I heartily agree with this. And in light of that, I'd also like to ask permission to do a soundtrack for What Dreams May Come. The cover art will probably also be turned into a poster.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your friend comes up with for the opening credits!
      So, what does putting Torri in later mean for the website? We could easily work something out for the individual episodes but the banner on the website shows everybody and considering that readers will come along at different times, needs to have all the cast.

Permission granted and recorded on an official stickie.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Pobre de su mama! Pues, tu madre adoptiva le gusta los deportes, so venga por aya. O aqui conmigo, porque me gusta el tenis mucho. Voy a jugar en la tarde.

I'm going to have to stop or I'll be thinking in spanish as I'm doing graphics.
        Me gusta hablar en esta lengua porque no puedo hablar mucho en espanol. Recuerdo algunas de mis clases. Estoy limitado.
        I will live with my american mommy and I will see you and play tennis with you. It's Roland Garros here. I was watching Soderling/Federer. I was so excited when Soderling won.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        I have my Germany shirt ready, too
        In 10 days, the compettion will start. Good luck Germany. You won Eurovision but football is another thing.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Me gusta hablar en esta lengua porque no puedo hablar mucho en espanol. Recuerdo algunas de mis clases. Estoy limitado.
          I will live with my american mommy and I will see you and play tennis with you. It's Roland Garros here. I was watching Soderling/Federer. I was so excited when Soderling won.

In 10 days, the compettion will start. Good luck Germany. You won Eurovision but football is another thing.lol
          Oh yay. I'll fix up your room.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Oh yay. I'll fix up your room.
            Are you sure? Because I can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
            Ahhhhhhhhhh 2.1 grrrrrrrrrrr.
            sigpic

Comment

So, what does putting Torri in later mean for the website? We could easily work something out for the individual episodes but the banner on the website shows everybody and considering that readers will come along at different times, needs to have all the cast.

Permission granted and recorded on an official stickie.
              How about we do two banner headers, one with Torri and one without? We'll essentially keep the whole thing non-obvious, but perhaps with hints around the website...like shades of Elizabeth somewhere. Or her picture appearing without explanation on posters for Primum Movens like I'm kinda sorta trying to do.

When we release the new credits after Primum Movens, we will put up the banner with her.

For show synopsis, we'll keep it GENERIC on the official site. Like, we won't do show summaries for post PM. We'll build to the two parter and then release all the Elizabeth information after her 'return'.

I WAS EXCITED SODERLING BEAT FEDERER! Nothing against Roger, but I root for underdogs. Except for Nadal. El es mi heroe.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I WAS EXCITED SODERLING BEAT FEDERER! Nothing against Roger, but I root for underdogs. Except for Nadal. El es mi heroe.
                I LOVE SODERLING.He's my new hero. I lost my Marat Safin so I try to find someone else.
                But sorry to say that but I hate Nadal.

It's official. i wan tto kill the guy who make the comment on the match. He can't stop insult Portugal. But hey guy, your french team is worst.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's a secret that we're getting Liz back, so I don't think that it's a problem for the art-work that much. But it's different for the series as she is simply not in the early eps, so it would be stupid to have her in the opening credits.

Sig by me

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
                    3.1 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry
                    sigpic

Comment

I can sleep in peace. We won. Viva Portugal.

I hope we (yes I'm a member of the team lol) will play like this against Brazil....Oh my...it will be hard.

I stop my "blabla". Sorry for all my OT post.
                      See you soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Are you sure? Because I can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
                        Ahhhhhhhhhh 2.1 grrrrrrrrrrr.
                        No problem. You can help with the housework.

How about we do two banner headers, one with Torri and one without? We'll essentially keep the whole thing non-obvious, but perhaps with hints around the website...like shades of Elizabeth somewhere. Or her picture appearing without explanation on posters for Primum Movens like I'm kinda sorta trying to do.

When we release the new credits after Primum Movens, we will put up the banner with her.

For show synopsis, we'll keep it GENERIC on the official site. Like, we won't do show summaries for post PM. We'll build to the two parter and then release all the Elizabeth information after her 'return'.

Okay, that works. We don't attempt to keep it secret but we only roll her out when we get to the eps she is in.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        I don't think it's a secret that we're getting Liz back, so I don't think that it's a problem for the art-work that much. But it's different for the series as she is simply not in the early eps, so it would be stupid to have her in the opening credits.
                        True. We wouldn't want her in credits for something she's not in.
                        sigpic

Comment

So in effect, viewers will see the website 'evolving' alongside the story? I really like that idea! I think it'll give the whole Season 6 experience more of an interactive feeling for the audience. They'll have more to look forward to each week besides just the story.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            So in effect, viewers will see the website 'evolving' alongside the story? I really like that idea! I think it'll give the whole Season 6 experience more of an interactive feeling for the audience. They'll have more to look forward to each week besides just the story.
                            True and as it progresses the audience will grow and grow. If we get a trailer up on YouTube that will bring in the fans who aren't on GW or LJ.
                            sigpic

Comment

True and as it progresses the audience will grow and grow. If we get a trailer up on YouTube that will bring in the fans who aren't on GW or LJ.
                              Yup, gotta get that word-of-mouth avalanche rolling!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Not sure if any of you are any good at crack!fics, but this is a sentence that has to be made into a crack!fic.
                                "Every morning Weir goes to her closet, opens it up and goes "What do I wear? Red t-shirt V-neck, red t-shirt scoop neck, red t-shirt longsleeve, red t-shirt short sleeve?" Stressful!"
                                This is from multicolour on LJ
                                Any takers? Please, pretty please with chocolate on top? ;^)

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X