No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so, about the website, changing it for each episode is actually not that difficult and I already made the adjustments to make it easy

So, now I need to know who wants to make their own header to go with their episode, or who has someone in mind to make a header for them. If you want to make it yourself, or have it made, I'll send you the files that need to be adjusted, so you already have that information.

And I changed the lay-out again... no more actors this time, so no spoilers Check it out HERE.

Sig by me

Comment

Is the site actually up KR?

Comment

Ghostbusters: didn't venkman say to peck this man has no....(insert male anatomy here). I could imagine Sheppard saying something like that to Woolsey or Woolly as I like to call him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Is the site actually up KR?
          Nope, not yet. It would be cool though to have something up by Shore Leave, so we can tell Torri where to look if she wants to check it out

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Nope, not yet. It would be cool though to have something up by Shore Leave, so we can tell Torri where to look if she wants to check it out
            When's Shore Leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              When's Shore Leave?
              July 9th till 11th

Sig by me

Comment

There is not vid for Fedcon because it's impossible ti film this convention. I heard Joe talking in french because somewhere on the net, someone put the soundtrack of this convention. Don't ask me the link. I didn't keep it.lol

Yes it was very funny when Joe talked about his wife and when he said he wants to kick Torri's ass. He said at the beginning it was suppose to be him and Rachel in space but nothing happened and then they wanted to know what Torri said about ship and the reaction of Joe is very funny.

Time to go to work. Maybe not work because we will watch the tennis game with a coworker.lol
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  There is not vid for Fedcon because it's impossible ti film this convention. I heard Joe talking in french because somewhere on the net, someone put the soundtrack of this convention. Don't ask me the link. I didn't keep it.lol

Yes it was very funny when Joe talked about his wife and when he said he wants to kick Torri's ass. He said at the beginning it was suppose to be him and Rachel in space but nothing happened and then they wanted to know what Torri said about ship and the reaction of Joe is very funny.

Time to go to work. Maybe not work because we will watch the tennis game with a coworker.lol
                  Oh, such a shame you didn't keep the link!!! Find it again, I tell you!!
                  And yes, Joe's reaction to Torri's interview was very funny

One more hour and I'm finished at work for today and then: WEEKEND!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    What about Winston?

And you forgot this classic: "He slimed me!"

I would've been quite happy with it, though.

*snickers*
                    I would have been happy if the series ended after Vegas too. Just think about what a firestorm would have swept through fandom. But when stopping to think about it logically, this would have been a perfect solution. You know trouble is a-coming to the Pegasus. Our gang is in hot water...maybe. Will they survive? Vegas Shep is already dead. Could that happen to our Shep? And on and on. Then they could have done EatG as a movie and taken their time to do it right.

Very true and I think the people who were filming just kept it to themselves instead of putting it on YouTube because Fedcon came with the "if we find out it's you we'll black-list you" rule.
                    And I think it's because technology is outrunning them, that they came up with that rule.

Oh, yes!! I loved that statement!!
                    But what I still don't get is how little applause it got... I was applauding like crazy, but I was one of the few
                    So either people loved that final ep, or they didn't like Vegas... or they just didn't get what David meant

See, it's been ages since I've seen Ghostbusters and now I want to watch it again, just so I'm able to follow this conversation
                    Vegas is probably the most polarizing episode of all time. The Ronon and Teyla fans tended to hate it. And some others who don't like CSI also hated it. The whole thing for me was Joe and David's acting and the sad and wonderful mess that Vegas!John had become.

Ok, so, about the website, changing it for each episode is actually not that difficult and I already made the adjustments to make it easy

So, now I need to know who wants to make their own header to go with their episode, or who has someone in mind to make a header for them. If you want to make it yourself, or have it made, I'll send you the files that need to be adjusted, so you already have that information.

And I changed the lay-out again... no more actors this time, so no spoilers Check it out HERE.
                    Good solution. Love it. We can start with that one and add on as needed. Thanks Kris.

Originally posted by Probie View Post

Oh, such a shame you didn't keep the link!!! Find it again, I tell you!!
                    And yes, Joe's reaction to Torri's interview was very funny

One more hour and I'm finished at work for today and then: WEEKEND!!!!!!! Yay!!!
                    Wait wait wait. Hold on. Back the bus up you two. What is this about Joe talking about ship and Torri's interview. Is this the part where he gets upset because he thinks Torri didn't pick him? What did he say about him and Rachel in space? Details please with jam on top.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Before I hit the rack (on nights)... my favorite Ghostbusters quotes!

Spoiler:
                      (as winston zeddemore) Ray, if someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!!!
                      All right... This chick is TOAST!!!

Grab your stick!
                      HOLDIN!
                      Heat em up!
                      SMOKIN!
                      Make em hard!
                      READY!
                      Let's show this prehistoric b**ch how we do things downtown. THROW IT!

And some smutty ones

Do you want this body?
                      Is this a trick question?

I want you inside me!

And hmm... Lizzie levitating above the bed. Not what I need to think about before I hit the rack

"I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I would have been happy if the series ended after Vegas too. Just think about what a firestorm would have swept through fandom. But when stopping to think about it logically, this would have been a perfect solution. You know trouble is a-coming to the Pegasus. Our gang is in hot water...maybe. Will they survive? Vegas Shep is already dead. Could that happen to our Shep? And on and on. Then they could have done EatG as a movie and taken their time to do it right.
                        Ah, but are we certain Vegas!Shep is really dead? Maybe he did survive
                        But you're right, it would have been the perfect solution and it really would have created a firestorm through the fandom
                        And I'm sure Joe and David think about it like that too, otherwise they never would have mentioned it.

Wait wait wait. Hold on. Back the bus up you two. What is this about Joe talking about ship and Torri's interview. Is this the part where he gets upset because he thinks Torri didn't pick him? What did he say about him and Rachel in space? Details please with jam on top.
                        Oh, boy, let me see if I remember this correctly.
                        Someone from the audience asked something about shipping and Joe commented off-hand that John and Teyla would be in a jumper in space, but that that never happened.
                        Then someone (don't remember if it was the same one) said that Torri had once said in an interview (somewhere during s1) that she would prefer McKay for Elizabeth, because Elizabeth could have an intelligent conversation with him. David was all "whoohoo" and Joe said: "I'm gonna kick her a*s for saying that."
                        That's about all I remember about it from the top of my head.

Sig by me

Comment

Ah, but are we certain Vegas!Shep is really dead? Maybe he did survive
                          But you're right, it would have been the perfect solution and it really would have created a firestorm through the fandom
                          And I'm sure Joe and David think about it like that too, otherwise they never would have mentioned it.

Oh, boy, let me see if I remember this correctly.
                          Someone from the audience asked something about shipping and Joe commented off-hand that John and Teyla would be in a jumper in space, but that that never happened.
                          Then someone (don't remember if it was the same one) said that Torri had once said in an interview (somewhere during s1) that she would prefer McKay for Elizabeth, because Elizabeth could have an intelligent conversation with him. David was all "whoohoo" and Joe said: "I'm gonna kick her a*s for saying that."
                          That's about all I remember about it from the top of my head.
                          Oh okay, that's about what I thought. They did start out with John and Teyla in a jumper. LOL But it certainly never went anywhere. It's so cute the way they both wanted Torri to pick them. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh okay, that's about what I thought. They did start out with John and Teyla in a jumper. LOL But it certainly never went anywhere. It's so cute the way they both wanted Torri to pick them. LOL
                            Haha, it so was!! Joe was glaring at David who was beaming It was hilarious!

Sig by me

Comment

OooOooOoooo...I love that header.

I think this is where we should start reaching out to the fan artist community and asking if there are any takers. We can give them header dimensions and have them design headers for the individual episodes, giving them episode synopsis to help, and then having them speak with the individual writers.

Anyone want to be a liason for that?
                              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                OooOooOoooo...I love that header.

I think this is where we should start reaching out to the fan artist community and asking if there are any takers. We can give them header dimensions and have them design headers for the individual episodes, giving them episode synopsis to help, and then having them speak with the individual writers.

Anyone want to be a liason for that?
                                Good idea. I forgot to mention that I'm not capable enough to do my own art so I'll need someone to do that for my 2. I'm betting we will get some great stuff from talented people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X