Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Okay,coming out of lurking mode to share this:

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/pjtl4e/GIFs/ARTWORK/th_Sparky1-1.jpg

Learning to use GIMP and this is what I came up with.
    Oh wow, I love that. You should come out of lurkdom more often.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/..._Sparky1-1.jpg

Oh, that is gorgeous!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a468/pjtl4e/GIFs/ARTWORK/th_Sparky1-1.jpg

Very nice!!

Comment

Hello Sparkies, and happy football Saturday. My Hokies play my alma mater East Carolina today, so either way I can't lose. But I'm still rooting for VT.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Oh wow, I love that. You should come out of lurkdom more often.
            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oh, that is gorgeous!
            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Very nice!!
            Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.... I will try and de-lurk more often
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday!

Today, my USC Trojans open conference play against one of the new teams in the Pac-12, Utah. I wonder what'll be more interesting, the matchup on the field, or the matchup between the coaching staffs.

ETA: In the meantime, we've got one of those lovely late-summer storms going on over Casa Kitty right now. Light rain, but lots of thunder and lightning. I'm just sitting here watching it all.
              Last edited by Scary Kitty; 10 September 2011, 07:41 AM.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday!

Today, my USC Trojans open conference play against one of the new teams in the Pac-12, Utah. I wonder what'll be more interesting, the matchup on the field, or the matchup between the coaching staffs.

ETA: In the meantime, we've got one of those lovely late-summer storms going on over Casa Kitty right now. Light rain, but lots of thunder and lightning. I'm just sitting here watching it all.
                Check your basement. *iz now paranoid* And Go USC!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Check your basement. *iz now paranoid* And Go USC!
                  We don't have a basement. And we live on the highest point of the hill, so the water runs away from us. Of course, there's always lightning...

And Go Hokies!

Comment

Attention everyone:

Most Heroic Moments in Stargate Atlantis

If anyone still wants to put in a vote - I'm delaying the results until tomorrow!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hah! Nobody can say I forgot this week, I submitted my answers last night!

Comment

Hah! Nobody can say I forgot this week, I submitted my answers last night!
                        Good for you. I forgot this time, but I'll do it now. Too busy mopping up flood water.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah damn it I forgot again. I'm 2 for 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            Ah damn it I forgot again. I'm 2 for 4.
                            You still have time!

Comment

Due to the little interest still remaining to answer the polls this will be the last one I post.

1. John flies a jumper into a Hive ship - Seige II (4)
                              2. Elizabeth sacrifices herself to save her team - Lifeline (4)
                              3. Elizabeth stays behind to save the expedition - Before I Sleep (3)
                              4. AU John takes on a Wraith single handed - Vegas (2)
                              5. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth - The Eye (2)
                              6. John breaks quarantine to reach out to Elizabeth and help her fight the nanites that have taken over her mind - The Real World (2)
                              7. Rodney saving the city from the entity - Hide and Seek (2)
                              8. Franibeth saving John - Ghost in the Machine (2)
                              9. John flies the jumper into the building to save Keller - The Seed
                              10. Sheppard saving Weir from Koyla - The Eye
                              11. Peter Grodin sacrificing himself to fire the canon - The Siege I
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Due to the little interest still remaining to answer the polls this will be the last one I post.

1. John flies a jumper into a Hive ship - Seige II (4)
                                2. Elizabeth sacrifices herself to save her team - Lifeline (4)
                                3. Elizabeth stays behind to save the expedition - Before I Sleep (3)
                                4. AU John takes on a Wraith single handed - Vegas (2)
                                5. Rodney steps in front of a gun for Elizabeth - The Eye (2)
                                6. John breaks quarantine to reach out to Elizabeth and help her fight the nanites that have taken over her mind - The Real World (2)
                                7. Rodney saving the city from the entity - Hide and Seek (2)
                                8. Franibeth saving John - Ghost in the Machine (2)
                                9. John flies the jumper into the building to save Keller - The Seed
                                10. Sheppard saving Weir from Koyla - The Eye
                                11. Peter Grodin sacrificing himself to fire the canon - The Siege I
                                Aww, that's too bad. I really enjoyed these.

Thanks, FH, for doing this! You deserve some sugar:
                                sugar.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X