Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    it makes me also wonder how they replaced all the doors that got blown up in that episode as well.
    Definitely, espacially the really nice colored windows they have in like the control room, they seem to break in every other episode and the only time it made sense that they could fix it was in "the return" when they blow up the whole upper part of the tower and the replicators fixed it, but other then that it was pretty amazing how fast they were usually fixed, must have someone there who has fixing and washing them as a full time job. The doors I think are ever more complicated since they also have to be able to open and close on command, it would be interesting to see who works on that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *sigh of relief* Window washers gone. Now I can relax. Does anybody else hate having workmen in the house as much as I do? And I thought it was just plumbers who had butt crack problems. Anyway, windows are clean. Now if only the sun would shine, I'd know if they did a good job.

Ever wonder who does the windows on Atlantis? That must be a full time job.
      Nah, the windows are probably self-cleaning. Hey, the Ancients invented the Stargates, surely they could come up with self-cleaning windows.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Nah, the windows are probably self-cleaning. Hey, the Ancients invented the Stargates, surely they could come up with self-cleaning windows.
        im sorry but for being an advance technological race, we had to clean up the mess they made in pegasus. though after watching inquistion when it first aired, i'm starting to think that we have this nasty penitence of sticking our noses in things that we have no business of. then again if we didn't then the goa'uld and the wraith would still be a major threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          im sorry but for being an advance technological race, we had to clean up the mess they made in pegasus. though after watching inquistion when it first aired, i'm starting to think that we have this nasty penitence of sticking our noses in things that we have no business of. then again if we didn't then the goa'uld and the wraith would still be a major threat.
          *raises eyebrow* I'm well aware of the Ancients' history of not cleaning up their messes, I've brought up that subject on more than one occasion. There's no need to lecture me about it.

Back to the subject at hand, if anything, the idea that the Ancients would have come up with something like self-cleaning windows does certainly fit in with their general attitude of frivolous nonchalance. Plus, it is rather practical. Can you really picture any of the Ancients lowering themselves to such a menial task as cleaning windows? I don't think so. Like I said, frivolous nonchalance. And quite a bit of arrogant indolence as well.

(Why yes, I am using big words that'll force the lurkers to go pick up a dictionary. You can thank me later. )
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

(Why yes, I am using big words that'll force the lurkers to go pick up a dictionary. You can thank me later. )
            Not just the lurkers, I'm afraid...

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Okay, I haven't been here in a while:

Happy Anniversary to SR!!! You forget, I've seen your picture, you don't look like you've been married longer than I've been alive

Congrats on the 22,000 posts Falcon Horus!!! You've been a good friend and GW mentor to me, even if I haven't always returned the favour. You're appreciated, even if it mightn't feel that way sometimes.

Atlantis Rising is going gangbusters. I've been suprised by how well these eps translate on paper. What I've also been surprised by (in hindsight, although it didn't really occur to me until I started writing this) is how well the all-female (so far) writing staff have managed to blend character and action arcs. Take note, PTW. There's been some EPIC stuff happen so far that would have been AWESOME to see on screen. So for all of those that haven't read any, shoo, go now, read
              Nice to see you, gateraid! And like one of the teachers said to the class while pointing at me, women can multi-task better than men and get more things done efficiently. No offense to anyone whose reproductive organs are on the outside.

Ha, how do you know the pic you've seen of me wasn't taken 20 years ago?

Thanks for talking up SGA-R. We've had a few set backs recently, but I've been assured that the next episode will be ready sometime in April. So there may be light at the end of this very long tunnel.

I think our writers have addressed some of the plot holes and worked out some issues brilliantly. Some of the very things that I've read complaints about from readers of other continuations of the show have been resolved nicely in our series. It's not a romance novel. It's not too heavy on the techie stuff. It doesn't favor one character or pairing to the exclusion of all others. And the characters are true to the show and canon is respected even when we don't like it.

Personally, before I take on my next beta task, I'm going to reread it from the beginning.
              Well, you are fairly proficient at PS Elements ... Heh.

Can't wait til April!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Hello everyone! I guess if it's one thing everyone in the world can sympathise with it's when your computer decide to not work the way you want it too. And I'äve been thinking of buying a mac but the computer I have no isn't that old yet so it will have to be my next one in a few years.

JT-2 - Love the pics of John, but then again, is there any bad pics of him.

ShipperWriter - I'm looking forward to see what you will create.
              Me too, Brie. Me too.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

gateraid, have I told you lately that you are totally AWESOME? *mad hugs*

Heh, I know I'm going to be rereading it very soon as well. I'm revising our "writers' bible" timeline, and I want to make sure I've got all the details right.

I'm really, really happy about how we've been doing with the stories so far. I think I may have said this a while ago, but I'll say it again: There have been many "fix-it"/Season 6-type fics written, but this is the version of Season 6 that I've been waiting for. It has just about everything that anyone in any segment of the fandom could want without stepping on anyone's toes.

April? Hey, that's only two days away!
              What she said.

*sigh of relief* Window washers gone. Now I can relax. Does anybody else hate having workmen in the house as much as I do? And I thought it was just plumbers who had butt crack problems. Anyway, windows are clean. Now if only the sun would shine, I'd know if they did a good job.

Yeah, I hate when repairmen have to come to the house. Mainly because my mom asks me to stick around. "Around", for me, means sitting on the couch with laptop. *smirk*

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I could probably get away with kissing her right now.
              I wish he would just kiss me already ...

*raises eyebrow* I'm well aware of the Ancients' history of not cleaning up their messes, I've brought up that subject on more than one occasion. There's no need to lecture me about it.

Back to the subject at hand, if anything, the idea that the Ancients would have come up with something like self-cleaning windows does certainly fit in with their general attitude of frivolous nonchalance. Plus, it is rather practical. Can you really picture any of the Ancients lowering themselves to such a menial task as cleaning windows? I don't think so. Like I said, frivolous nonchalance. And quite a bit of arrogant indolence as well.

Big words for the win!!! I always feel like I use too many big words in a story, then I go and without big words, and I get ish.

I'm making my post into a picture book. *headkeyboard*

I got a website with some helpful advice for using Elements, so I'm gonna check that out, see what I can come up with. The smut fic bunny is hiding at the moment. My other story is 2/5ths done. I think I'm gonna make short chapters and go ahead and post it on CommandDynamics as well as FF.net.

Comment

Scary Kitty -- you've been waiting for this.

Kiddies -- do not read under penalty of ... I dunno, make something up.

Spoiler:
                John Sheppard had a ton of reports to finish. At first, he retreated to a quiet corner of the mess hall, holding his laptop in one arm and a tray with a turkey sandwich in the other.

Scientist after lieutenant after scientist came up to him. Apparently, no one could understand what a death glare looked like these days.

After about ten minutes, he gave up, grabbing his belongings and strutting purposefully back to his quarters, intent on locking himself inside and finishing the reports before Elizabeth had reason to gripe at him again. She already had her hands full with an experiment that Rodney wanted to run. He didn't want to make her day any worse.

After the doors closed, he raised his hand to remove the control crystal from the sensors, but decided against it. In case of an emergency, it was probably wiser to actually be able to leave his quarters without any more of a struggle than necessary.

John walked around the foot of his bed and set his laptop and food down atop the covers. Pulling one of the white chairs over, he opened the computer and began eating while glancing nonchalantly over the files.

After five minutes of staring at the screen, he wondered why he thought sitting in his quarters in a comfy chair, so close to his bed, would be a good idea.

John groaned, leaning back in the chair and covering his face with his hands as he breathed out.

Then the door rang.

He peeked through his fingers, glaring. He almost shouted “go away” until he heard a voice through the door.

“John, do you have a minute?”

He dropped his hands. “Yep. Come on in.”

The doors slid open and Elizabeth quickly stepped inside. He noticed that she had forgone her usual outfit of a simple, yet flattering, red shirt and the uniform black pants. Her Expedition jacket was zipped up, almost to her throat. John frowned quickly, then shook it away. “You found me.”

Elizabeth smiled at him. “Well, I thought that we were going to have lunch together, but when I didn’t see you in the mess hall, I assumed I was wrong.”

Oh, crap.

“Sorry,” he replied, embarrassed. “I completely forgot. I actually was there, trying to get some reports caught up, but people kept bothering me. Thought I’d get more done here.”

“And how are you doing?”

He didn‘t miss a beat with his response. “I glared at the screen for five minutes, then decided to take a break.”

She smiled again.

John bit his lip, then slapped his thighs. “If you give me a minute, I can still go with you.” Gesturing to the sandwich laying on the wrapper, he added, “I can throw this in the fridge. Save it for later.”

She pouted, shaking her head. “Actually, I was thinking we could have lunch in.”

Despite the strange request, John gritted his teeth, glancing to his right as he considered what edible food was in his room. “I don’t know if I have a--”

The rest of his sentence was suddenly cut off as Elizabeth had maneuvered around the bed and stooped in front of him, pressing her lips soundly to his as he stared wide eyed for a moment before it registered. This was definitely a head scratcher, but he shut his eyes and responded. He barely had a chance to return the kiss before she pulled back.

His eyes flew open and he craned his neck, hazel eyes darting in confusion. “Elizabeth?” his voice, unusually high, asked awkwardly.

Elizabeth Weir smirked at him.

He knew nothing good would come of this.

In a graceful manner that looked practiced, she straddled him where he sat on the chair. Her hands pushed against his chest, effectively pinning him to the chair. Any strength that could have been used to push her away immediately vanished.

She lifted her hands, tugging at the zipper, slowly pulling it down, and when John realized that the only thing she was wearing under the jacket was a small black bra, he knew there was no turning back.

“Elizabeth? Care to fill me in?” he flirted, tilting his head.

She grinned at him. “You’re an intelligent man, Colonel Sheppard.” Her lips touched his again, teasing, and he moaned. “I’m sure you can fill in the blanks.” She shifted against him, and he cursed himself for wearing so many layers.

However, it seemed Elizabeth shared his regret, and she brought her hands down to the edge of his black shirt, slowly shimmying it up his lean chest. He raised his arms as she pulled it away from him, and before he could even think, her lips latched on to his, leaving a wet trail down his neck and across his collarbone.

Remembering he had hands that he could use, they moved to her shoulders, pushing the black jacket off, leaving them both topless. John’s hands wandered around her back, and tried to undo the bra, but Elizabeth swatted his hands away. “Not yet,” she whispered close to his ear, starting a new path down the side of his neck.

The shock started to fade and he reached for her face, framing it with his hands, and he pulled her up towards him, meeting him for a toe-curling kiss that must have shocked her because she sat back for a moment, lips parted, and stared at him.

Finally, she grinned at him again.

John was getting very confused, but if that meant Elizabeth was going to take off her clothes and make out with him, then he had no problem letting her continue.

“John?”

“Yeah?” he replied, leaning forward to kiss her again.

She patted him on the shoulder. “John?” she called again.

“I’m right here,” he answered, exasperated.

“John!”

He lifted his head and glanced at Elizabeth.

She wasn’t straddled across his lap.

She was standing on the other side of the table in the -- mess hall?

Oh, crap.

“Are you okay?” she asked, placing her lunch tray opposite his.

John frowned, then ran a hand over his face. “Umm, yeah. Guess I just needed a cat nap.”

Elizabeth smiled, smoothing her red shirt as she sat down.

He pushed his laptop off to the side. They started their conversation. A few witty remarks, an occasional eye brow raise, and a couple of comments that could be interpreted as flirtatious.

It would’ve been a perfect lunch, had it not been for the bulge that John was now hiding under the table.

I'm enjoying writing these way too much.

Gonna watch a little television, and I'll be back. I promise. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Spoiler:
                  John Sheppard had a ton of reports to finish. At first, he retreated to a quiet corner of the mess hall, holding his laptop in one arm and a tray with a turkey sandwich in the other.

Scientist after lieutenant after scientist came up to him. Apparently, no one could understand what a death glare looked like these days.

After about ten minutes, he gave up, grabbing his belongings and strutting purposefully back to his quarters, intent on locking himself inside and finishing the reports before Elizabeth had reason to gripe at him again. She already had her hands full with an experiment that Rodney wanted to run. He didn't want to make her day any worse.

After the doors closed, he raised his hand to remove the control crystal from the sensors, but decided against it. In case of an emergency, it was probably wiser to actually be able to leave his quarters without any more of a struggle than necessary.

John walked around the foot of his bed and set his laptop and food down atop the covers. Pulling one of the white chairs over, he opened the computer and began eating while glancing nonchalantly over the files.

After five minutes of staring at the screen, he wondered why he thought sitting in his quarters in a comfy chair, so close to his bed, would be a good idea.

John groaned, leaning back in the chair and covering his face with his hands as he breathed out.

Then the door rang.

He peeked through his fingers, glaring. He almost shouted “go away” until he heard a voice through the door.

The doors slid open and Elizabeth quickly stepped inside. He noticed that she had forgone her usual outfit of a simple, yet flattering, red shirt and the uniform black pants. Her Expedition jacket was zipped up, almost to her throat. John frowned quickly, then shook it away. “You found me.”

Elizabeth smiled at him. “Well, I thought that we were going to have lunch together, but when I didn’t see you in the mess hall, I assumed I was wrong.”

Oh, crap.

“Sorry,” he replied, embarrassed. “I completely forgot. I actually was there, trying to get some reports caught up, but people kept bothering me. Thought I’d get more done here.”

“And how are you doing?”

He didn‘t miss a beat with his response. “I glared at the screen for five minutes, then decided to take a break.”

She smiled again.

John bit his lip, then slapped his thighs. “If you give me a minute, I can still go with you.” Gesturing to the sandwich laying on the wrapper, he added, “I can throw this in the fridge. Save it for later.”

She pouted, shaking her head. “Actually, I was thinking we could have lunch in.”

Despite the strange request, John gritted his teeth, glancing to his right as he considered what edible food was in his room. “I don’t know if I have a--”

The rest of his sentence was suddenly cut off as Elizabeth had maneuvered around the bed and stooped in front of him, pressing her lips soundly to his as he stared wide eyed for a moment before it registered. This was definitely a head scratcher, but he shut his eyes and responded. He barely had a chance to return the kiss before she pulled back.

His eyes flew open and he craned his neck, hazel eyes darting in confusion. “Elizabeth?” his voice, unusually high, asked awkwardly.

In a graceful manner that looked practiced, she straddled him where he sat on the chair. Her hands pushed against his chest, effectively pinning him to the chair. Any strength that could have been used to push her away immediately vanished.

She lifted her hands, tugging at the zipper, slowly pulling it down, and when John realized that the only thing she was wearing under the jacket was a small black bra, he knew there was no turning back.

She grinned at him. “You’re an intelligent man, Colonel Sheppard.” Her lips touched his again, teasing, and he moaned. “I’m sure you can fill in the blanks.” She shifted against him, and he cursed himself for wearing so many layers.

However, it seemed Elizabeth shared his regret, and she brought her hands down to the edge of his black shirt, slowly shimmying it up his lean chest. He raised his arms as she pulled it away from him, and before he could even think, her lips latched on to his, leaving a wet trail down his neck and across his collarbone.

Remembering he had hands that he could use, they moved to her shoulders, pushing the black jacket off, leaving them both topless. John’s hands wandered around her back, and tried to undo the bra, but Elizabeth swatted his hands away. “Not yet,” she whispered close to his ear, starting a new path down the side of his neck.

The shock started to fade and he reached for her face, framing it with his hands, and he pulled her up towards him, meeting him for a toe-curling kiss that must have shocked her because she sat back for a moment, lips parted, and stared at him.

John was getting very confused, but if that meant Elizabeth was going to take off her clothes and make out with him, then he had no problem letting her continue.

“John?”

“John!”

Oh, crap.

John frowned, then ran a hand over his face. “Umm, yeah. Guess I just needed a cat nap.”

He pushed his laptop off to the side. They started their conversation. A few witty remarks, an occasional eye brow raise, and a couple of comments that could be interpreted as flirtatious.

It would’ve been a perfect lunch, had it not been for the bulge that John was now hiding under the table.

GUH.

*falls over in Sparky overload bliss*

Ohhhh, poor John! And in public too, where he's going to have to get up from the table at some point. Teeheehee! Awesome fic!

Comment

GUH.

*falls over in Sparky overload bliss*

Ohhhh, poor John! And in public too, where he's going to have to get up from the table at some point. Teeheehee! Awesome fic!
                    Glad you liked it. And thanks for the truffles.

Heading to bed. Need some sleep! And more Sparky dreams!

Night!

*thud*

Comment

Maybe that was Kavanugh's job after 38 Minutes?

OT Rant:
                      Spoiler:
                      Today I had to drive 1.5 hours for an interview for a job that should I get it, will be only 1.5 miles from where I live. Ain't life grand.
                      Last edited by mandogater; 30 March 2012, 08:37 PM.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ha, how do you know the pic you've seen of me wasn't taken 20 years ago?
                        Because I've seen more than one, my dear

Thanks for talking up SGA-R. We've had a few set backs recently, but I've been assured that the next episode will be ready sometime in April. So there may be light at the end of this very long tunnel.

I think our writers have addressed some of the plot holes and worked out some issues brilliantly. Some of the very things that I've read complaints about from readers of other continuations of the show have been resolved nicely in our series. It's not a romance novel. It's not too heavy on the techie stuff. It doesn't favor one character or pairing to the exclusion of all others. And the characters are true to the show and canon is respected even when we don't like it.
                        The more I read, the more I think that SGA is the type of show that actually suits novelisation. Characters who don't have a lot to say, yet have important stuff to impart (Teyla) get a lot more prominance than they did on-screen. I know why SGA PTW went down the minimilistic path (it suits serialisation and the soft reset at the end of each ep better) but these are great characters. It needn't be a soap opera, but it's nice to know what they're thinking without having to guess.

Lolz at the sticking to canon thing. One pairing I was against (Romelia) and one character (Amelia, for being Teyla-lite, or Teyla-Earth - yes, I'm petty and hold a grudge for a long time) I have actually come around to. Keller is another character who benefits from having the blanks filled in - they gave her the dumbest lines at times, but they were questions that needed to be asked. There's a line in Adoremus that I would have leapt on if it were aired, but it's actually a smart question. Damn you Eri13

Personally, before I take on my next beta task, I'm going to reread it from the beginning.
                        That's good advice too. I know a few things have been changed. I was caught out in the comments thing a while back when someone mentioned something and I thought "that wasn't in the first edit". Somewhere out there JM is laughing at me.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

gateraid, have I told you lately that you are totally AWESOME? *mad hugs*
                        eh, you wouldn't say that if you knew me, believe me

Heh, I know I'm going to be rereading it very soon as well. I'm revising our "writers' bible" timeline, and I want to make sure I've got all the details right.

I'm really, really happy about how we've been doing with the stories so far. I think I may have said this a while ago, but I'll say it again: There have been many "fix-it"/Season 6-type fics written, but this is the version of Season 6 that I've been waiting for. It has just about everything that anyone in any segment of the fandom could want without stepping on anyone's toes.

April? Hey, that's only two days away!
                        It has so far. Ship, action, drama - SGA Rising has it all!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Nope, wasn't around... I didn't exist - not in thought, body or mind.

You render me speechless... ...so I'll just stick to
                        People don't say it enough - you've been good to a lot of people

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        Sheppard: Nope, can't quite see down there. Damned fitted clothing

Nope, not just plumbers. I can tell you that if you work outside, a sunburned top of bum (not crack) is no fun at all.

Nice to see you, gateraid! And like one of the teachers said to the class while pointing at me, women can multi-task better than men and get more things done efficiently. No offense to anyone whose reproductive organs are on the outside.
                        Well, I'm not touching that, things would get OT very quickly

Spoiler:

Then the door rang.

Oh, crap.

“And how are you doing?”

She smiled again.

“John?”

“John!”

Oh, crap.

ZOMG! I was wondering how far you were going with that Didn't see the end coming AT ALL

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

OT Rant:
                        Spoiler:
                        Today I had to drive 1.5 hours for an interview for a job that should I get it, will be only 1.5 miles from where I live. Ain't life grand.
                        Totally Kav's job

Good luck for the job
                        Last edited by gateraid; 31 March 2012, 02:21 AM. Reason: fixing quote tags
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

OT Rant:
                          Spoiler:
                          Welcome to the world of job hunting.

Because I've seen more than one, my dear
                          How do you know they weren't all photoshopped? Hmmm?

Lolz at the sticking to canon thing. One pairing I was against (Romelia) and one character (Amelia, for being Teyla-lite, or Teyla-Earth - yes, I'm petty and hold a grudge for a long time) I have actually come around to. Keller is another character who benefits from having the blanks filled in - they gave her the dumbest lines at times, but they were questions that needed to be asked. There's a line in Adoremus that I would have leapt on if it were aired, but it's actually a smart question. Damn you Eri13
                          See, our writers can make anything work. They even make McKeller a little less cringe worthy. It's all in how you project the ship. TPTB made McKeller seem juvenile and silly and was complicated by the lack of romantic chemistry between the actors. You don't have that problem in written form.

SW, you are going to be the death of us all. And a big splash of a cold drink would take care of John's problem. Heh.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Good luck with the job hunt, mandogater!

The more I read, the more I think that SGA is the type of show that actually suits novelisation. Characters who don't have a lot to say, yet have important stuff to impart (Teyla) get a lot more prominance than they did on-screen. I know why SGA PTW went down the minimilistic path (it suits serialisation and the soft reset at the end of each ep better) but these are great characters. It needn't be a soap opera, but it's nice to know what they're thinking without having to guess.
                            An excellent point. There's just so much going on with all the competing storylines, all the characters doing their own thing, that you really can't adequately fit a well-crafted story with all the necessary details into only 45 minutes or so. Heck, you can't really do it with 90 minutes either; just look at how rushed parts of The Ark of Truth were. *shrugs*

*snickers*

That's good advice too. I know a few things have been changed. I was caught out in the comments thing a while back when someone mentioned something and I thought "that wasn't in the first edit". Somewhere out there JM is laughing at me.
                            I know what you mean. I still Do Not Like Him for some of the boneheaded comments he's made and the crappy way characters have been treated in episodes that he's written, but I've developed a much healthier appreciation for just how hard it is to keep all the details straight when you've got a group of people piecing together a season's worth of stories.

See, our writers can make anything work. They even make McKeller a little less cringe worthy. It's all in how you project the ship. TPTB made McKeller seem juvenile and silly and was complicated by the lack of romantic chemistry between the actors. You don't have that problem in written form.
                            Indeed.

SW, you are going to be the death of us all. And a big splash of a cold drink would take care of John's problem. Heh.
                            Depends on the cold drink.

Comment

....but I've developed a much healthier appreciation for just how hard it is to keep all the details straight when you've got a group of people piecing together a season's worth of stories.
                              But the different with this group of people is that they listen to one another and dare to speak their mind about how things will develop. They don't think as one, they think as individuals and how they can contribute to the bigger picture. They don't have a hive-mind.

At least that's just my view on things...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Evening everyone! It's earth hour right now but I'm on someones battery driven computer so I think it's fine, though I can hardly see the keyboard right now.

ShipperWriter - I don't think I said it before but loved the story you posted earlier (the Elizabeth daydream one) and I loved the new one as well, John and Liz and their daydreams, I have the feeling that they were more common than we got to see.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X