No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Your self assessment was right on the money. Now we need an evil smutty John!daydream.
    I'll second that! Then we can have Lizzeh giving John that knowing look. Heheheh...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Your self assessment was right on the money. Now we need an evil smutty John!daydream.
      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I'll second that! Then we can have Lizzeh giving John that knowing look. Heheheh...
      The fic bunnies have already taken it under advisement.

Comment

Also, I just realized I'm eating a turkey sub for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Also, I just realized I'm eating a turkey sub for lunch.
          Mmmm! Which reminds me that it's time for breakfast out here on the West Coast.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello Everyone!

My internet connection decided that it whouldn't work friday night so i couldn't join you during "The Storm" watch and though it's not completly fixed yet I'm hoping to be back for "the Eye" on sunday.

I really hate it when the computer doesn't work for some reason, especially when you don't really know why, heck, I even tried the John Sheppard way of computer repair, though it turned out that I had to respond like Elizabeth on that one.

I did however still have access to my computer and made this one with Sparky from "The Storm", I don't know how it turned out but it was fun to make anyway:

I made another one as well but I don't know how it turned out:

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

*waits patiently*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Hello Everyone!

My internet connection decided that it whouldn't work friday night so i couldn't join you during "The Storm" watch and though it's not completly fixed yet I'm hoping to be back for "the Eye" on sunday.

I really hate it when the computer doesn't work for some reason, especially when you don't really know why, heck, I even tried the John Sheppard way of computer repair, though it turned out that I had to respond like Elizabeth on that one.

I did however still have access to my computer and made this one with Sparky from "The Storm", I don't know how it turned out but it was fun to make anyway:

http://i40.tinypic.com/jk95av.jpg

Those were both great. We really do get a variety of faces in that episode.

I can sympathize with your computer woes. Too bad you don't have a Mr. SR of your own. Live-in tech support is the best. I won't be able to do the post-a-thon on Sunday, so you can fill in for me. Just remember to be very very snarky.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmmm, hum. I used to be the same way. This will all change with age, my friend.
                It might last though, in my case.... I'm afraid I won't gain much weight when age catches up with me.

*shrug*

Oh well... the upside I am quite the entertainment when I go shopping --> "Oh.Em.Gee! Look at my butt in this pants! Look at it! I have a butt in this pants!" <-- and then I realize I'm in a crowded store and people are looking funny at me.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Spoiler:
                  I really like them both Brie!!
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hello Everyone!

http://i39.tinypic.com/14nppg5.jpg
                    Wonderful photo collages, Brie!

Sorry to hear about the computer woes; I know how frustrating it can be, especially when you can't figure out what the problem is. But I hope you'll be able to join us for The Eye!

*waits patiently*

I can sympathize with your computer woes. Too bad you don't have a Mr. SR of your own. Live-in tech support is the best. I won't be able to do the post-a-thon on Sunday, so you can fill in for me. Just remember to be very very snarky.
                    ZOMG, you won't be here for The Eye? Aw, what a bummer! Of course, it looks like I will probably miss The Defiant One on April 8 (Easter Sunday, no less!), because I'm going to the Renaissance Faire that day. So I guess we're doing tag-team absences.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Wonderful photo collages, Brie!

Sorry to hear about the computer woes; I know how frustrating it can be, especially when you can't figure out what the problem is. But I hope you'll be able to join us for The Eye!

ZOMG, you won't be here for The Eye? Aw, what a bummer! Of course, it looks like I will probably miss The Defiant One on April 8 (Easter Sunday, no less!), because I'm going to the Renaissance Faire that day. So I guess we're doing tag-team absences.
                      Yeah, tomorrow is my anniversary and over the weekend we're going on a little trip to Annapolis. I'll check in when I can, but won't be able to do the post-a-thon. Bad timing I know.
                      sigpic

Comment

Geez people! I'm gone a few days and I have 4 pages to get through!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Completely OT:

Spoiler:

Meet my new Nephew James..... he's got Teh Hair look down already and he's barely 3 days old

OMG SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        *digs in*

Spoiler:
                        That was a much needed laugh.

Congrats on your 22,000 posts!

Okay, short little treat in honor of today. Kiddies, I wouldn't recommend reading.

Spoiler:
                        As John slammed her back against the wall, Elizabeth leaned forward to not only capture his lips again but to ensure that her head wouldn't slam into the wall. Her lips covered his, pressing forward into his as she let out a moan, and she felt him smirk.

They drew back for air and before Elizabeth even had time to fully inhale, John's lips were covering hers again, his tongue invading her mouth, but she willingly accepted and wrapped her hands behind his head, pulling him closer.

She didn't even let the knowledge that anyone could walk onto the balcony deter her.

John's hands began to move from where they were currently holding her neck, sliding agonizingly slow down her arms, to the sides of her breast, to her slender waist, but they didn't stay idle for long. His agile fingers began wrapping around the hem of her red duty shirt, and as they began to slowly -- very slowly -- work it up her pale skin, almost reaching her bra, she gasped into his mouth and pulled back. Making out, hidden behind one of the metal support posts, was one thing.

John pulling her clothes off? Welcome, but not here.

"Nuh-uh," she muttered as his hazel eyes raked over her face, clearly worried. The desire was oh so obvious that she immediately cursed herself for stopping him, but she knew the odds of someone catching them were too high to risk this. "Not here," she emphasized, hurriedly tilting her head towards the door.

John smiled cockily at her, tilting his head seductively. "I can be quick," was his only response before fastening his lips on her neck, his hands abandoning their earlier actions and now starting to find its way between her loose pants and her tender skin.

The rush of adrenaline from his wet kisses down her neck and the shudder resulting from his rough hand slipping downwards almost made her loose her balance, and she threw her body weight back against the metal pole. The coldness touching the small of her back from where John had pulled up her shirt almost her start gasping uncontrollably, but she bit her lip and --

"Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth opened her eyes, almost falling backwards in her chair.

She was sitting in her office, having a sexy daydream about the man who had draped himself so casually over the chair in front of her desk.

She sighed, dropping her head. "Dammit."

John frowned at her. "You okay? Looked like you were drifting off there."

She cleared her throat. "I'm fine."

As she continued her informal meeting with John, she couldn't help but glance every so often to the doors across the control room that led out to the balcony. Finally, John nodded at her with a smile, excusing himself, and she watched him saunter out of the office.

It took her about five seconds to register that yes, she had been staring at his ass, and yes, John turned around and grinned at her.

It was going to be a long night.

I'm evil. Now back to my other fic.
                        Holy smokes, is it getting hot in here? Very nicely done fic! Poor Elizabeth.

Hello Everyone!

Spoiler:

Those are beautiful, Brie! I love all the different views. Very cool.

*waits patiently*

C'mon, is it possible for this group NOT to be snarky?

Yeah, tomorrow is my anniversary and over the weekend we're going on a little trip to Annapolis. I'll check in when I can, but won't be able to do the post-a-thon. Bad timing I know.
                        Happy Anniversary to you tomorrow!

Comment

It's never bad timing for an anniversary! Congratulations to you and Mr. SR, and enjoy your trip!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Geez people! I'm gone a few days and I have 4 pages to get through!
                          We're funny like that.

Holy smokes, is it getting hot in here? Very nicely done fic! Poor Elizabeth.
                          I could've sworn I saw smoke coming out of the back of my computer while I was reading it. Or maybe it was just my eyes going into meltdown from reading all about Lizzeh's hawt fantasies.

C'mon, is it possible for this group NOT to be snarky?
                          If it is, I don't want to know.

Comment

Happy Anniversary, SR and Mr. SR!!!!!
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Happy Anniversary to me and my darling Mr. SR. I've been married longer than most of you have been alive, which is a scary thing. Thanks to all of you for remembering us.

I always wished the expedition had marked the anniversary of their arrival on Atlantis in some way. I would love to have seen John and Elizabeth on the balcony talking about how much they, and others, had changed since coming to Atlantis.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Anniversary SR!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X